My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

Dennis-Bieser

20 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

CHRIS BENOIT

- new sculpted 3D Face

- new Textures & Normals.

- new Attire

30871217oh.jpg,

30871219ir.jpg,

30871218lt.jpg

Dennis, I love your mods and I think Benoit looks overall, fantastic except for one thing... the legs look really long. Is there any way to make them shorter? Benoit had a longer torso and shorter legs. I don't know how exactly making character mods go but I think Jericho's legs are short in game, if you had to use someone for reference.

• Like 2

anyone else having trouble with the savage mod. i downloaded it when dennis first released it and worked fine but now it crashes when it gets half way through the match loading screen. its only when i have the entrance attire in there. with just the ring attire it works fine

Edited by egb11

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, that Viscera looks awesome. Ever thought of doing a King Mabel variant?

Also, really good changes to Benoit!

EDIT: @Dennis-Bieser Or rather, would you give permission to someone else to use your Big Daddy V to make a King Mabel attire? Someone like Azn or Julian to name a few.

Edited by The Anti Source

7 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

@Dennis-Bieser The Macho Man nWo Entrance attire crashes the game for me. The Ring attire works fine, however.

That's weird. I really don't know what happened. I think it has something to do with the patch 1.04. On Update 1.03 works it fine.

Look at @BamBams Universe video. He used my Randy Savage mod with entrance attire.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

3 hours ago, Dennis-Bieser said:

That's weird. I really don't know what happened. I think it has something to do with the patch 1.04. On Update 1.03 works it fine.

Look at @BamBams Universe video. He used my Randy Savage mod with entrance attire.

2 hours ago, motishow said:

I have 1.04 version and the entrance attire works for me

That's very odd. I'll uninstall the game and have Steam reinstall it I've been having problems with some of the Entrance attires on Tekken's Scott Steiner not working either, so perhaps there is something borked on my side (although the crashes have been consistent on three computers in the household, we'll see). Using a fresh save didn't help, so I'll try a completely clean install with just this Macho Man mod to see if it works.

OK, Cave , hope you can solve it, i don't have problems on Scott Steiner entrance. I only have problems with entrance attires of Tekken's Roadwarriors

Edited by motishow

@Dennis-Bieser I Uninstalled the game, closed Steam. Deleted any files that had stayed (including the %LocalAppData%\Temp\WWE 2k18 folder), deleted the save game to start a fresh one. I rebooted the PC, then I restarted Steam and re-installed the game with all the latest Patches and NXT Generation Pack DLC, disabling cloud saves so the fresh save would be created. I started the game when it was done, created the fresh save, saved, exited. Exited Steam, rebooted. Back in Windows, I only installed your nWo Randy Savage mod (replaced the original .pac files from the game this time for testing instead of using the usual \mods\ folder installation and .def file editing) and cleared the Chunk0.arc file for good measure). Restarted the game and the entrance attire still crashes the game when loading the match (about when the bar is half full). So there definitely appears to be a problem with that attire.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

@Dennis-Bieser I Uninstalled the game, closed Steam. Deleted any files that had stayed (including the %LocalAppData%\Temp\WWE 2k18 folder), deleted the save game to start a fresh one. I rebooted the PC, then I restarted Steam and re-installed the game with all the latest Patches and NXT Generation Pack DLC, disabling cloud saves so the fresh save would be created. I started the game when it was done, created the fresh save, saved, exited. Exited Steam, rebooted. Back in Windows, I only installed your nWo Randy Savage mod (replaced the original .pac files from the game this time for testing instead of using the usual \mods\ folder installation and .def file editing) and cleared the Chunk0.arc file for good measure). Restarted the game and the entrance attire still crashes the game when loading the match (about when the bar is half full). So there definitely appears to be a problem with that attire.

Maybe you have to redownload the mod, it might be corrupted during download process. Sometimes it worked for me. Redownloading the mods which are crashing fixed some of the crash issues with some particular mods. It maybe helpful or not, just check it out.

Edited by gamingfan
  • Thanks 1