Skubie-Doo's CAW/Attire Thread (PREVIEW: Velveteen Dream; Scott Norton WIP) [Uploaded attires: Edge; DDP)]

Skubie-Doo

Hi all! Was pumped to see 2K18 get a PC-console simultaneous release this year. With the ability to mod the game, had to jump over to the PC side finally.

Here's a couple attires I've worked on thus far.

[Some of my (both finished and unfinished) stuff from 2K16 and 2K15 for reference.]

--

DDP:

I hate that the DDP '92 is rated so low at 80 because I think the hair is much more accurate than even the '98 version (way too straight I think):

20171018210325_1.jpg
20171018211007_1.jpg

For the following two, I'll probably use a shinier material for the pants in-game, but for the sake of the showcase, had to just use leather (other materials were too reflective with the green screen; made 'em look chrome-ish)

EDIT: OK, this forum is ridiculous. Now the following two pictures for the other attire won't embed, but alas the links are there... 

20171018211443_1.jpg[/img]
20171018211622_1.jpg

Edge (The Bash 2009):

20171018203924_1.jpg
20171018204007_1.jpg

Edited by Skubie-Doo
  • Like 3

@DTHayward7

47712.jpg

4 hours ago, FinaleStar said:

Hey I'd recommend not using imgur to host your images here as they won't show up normally,great work on Edge though!

Thanks! It was working yesterday, but now I obviously see it isn't (on a different browser). Not sure why imgur doesn't play nicely.

Edited by Skubie-Doo

Scott Norton WIP. Struggling a bit to get the face right, and it's frustrating. Also seems difficult to accurately mold his face shape.

20171025212533_1.jpg
20171025212539_1.jpg

20171025213330_1.jpg

Edited by Skubie-Doo
  • Like 1

As a little bonus, I tested the custom titantrons with Velveteen Dream (credit Pehrox for the wonderful tron) and a Scott Steiner CAW (credit to AJ Zany; unfortunately the logos didn't download with it). 

Edited by Skubie-Doo
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, glad to hear you like the Dream CAW. Haven't been playing much anymore to be honest. Have they fixed the glitch where logos won't upload with the CAW if they've been moved around? I can guarantee I've moved them around plenty after setting them. 

Either way, I'll upload this ASAP! I honestly thought I already did, but I probably didn't due to that glitch.

Edited by Skubie-Doo