Curb Stomp City Mods - CM Punk & Daniel Bryan

Curb Stomp City

logo_250px.png

Starting with a port from last year. Working on moveset and pofo whilst we wait for strings.

Bryan is a mix of his GM model and wrestling model.

Edited by Curb Stomp City
  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 1

On 18/10/2017 at 2:40 PM, tich said:

good to see the entrance works, did you make any change on the evt file ? tried to add it as 00131, added it in the def file but the games just skip it.

I made no changes, I've added it as 00131 too. Not sure what to suggest.

On 18/10/2017 at 4:06 PM, Twistedmisery666™ said:

Who did you replace to add him ?

He has his own slot.

10 hours ago, Guest Hkgamez said:

How to put him in  game never modded a character before only attire's and arenas 

I'll be doing a tutorial soon.

6 hours ago, El Buvor said:

Nice Punk man :) It seems that they lowered the whole arena no ? It's like Punk is hovering a little bit all the way

It may be because he replaced The Rocks model for this recording. It should work okay once I correct his height.

Question about your Daniel Bryan.  I am guessing CH45702 is Daniel Bryan GM model & CH32402 is Daniel Bryan Long Hair model.  I extracted the YOBJ file using XPacker for both the GM model & Long Hair model.  The Long Hair Model opens perfectly in X-REY but the GM model (If that is the GM model) the 0000.YOBJ is not recognized.  Am i doing something wrong or is the GM model 0000.YOBJ not really a YOBJ file? 

7 hours ago, Freon said:

Question about your Daniel Bryan.  I am guessing CH45702 is Daniel Bryan GM model & CH32402 is Daniel Bryan Long Hair model.  I extracted the YOBJ file using XPacker for both the GM model & Long Hair model.  The Long Hair Model opens perfectly in X-REY but the GM model (If that is the GM model) the 0000.YOBJ is not recognized.  Am i doing something wrong or is the GM model 0000.YOBJ not really a YOBJ file? 

I had the same problem. I just injected the GM hair file in to the wrestling attire and merged the necessary textures.

• Thanks 1

I ended up going a different route.  I was going about it the wrong way.  In this particular case what i ended up doing was to unlock the NPC using Cheat Engine.  Once i did that all I had to do was go into edit and import the Long Hair Daniel Bryan attires on to him.  I was also able to give him the wrist straps as well.  Thanks again for the help.

1zxkwzo.jpg

• Like 1

On 23/10/2017 at 5:57 AM, Freon said:

I ended up going a different route.  I was going about it the wrong way.  In this particular case what i ended up doing was to unlock the NPC using Cheat Engine.  Once i did that all I had to do was go into edit and import the Long Hair Daniel Bryan attires on to him.  I was also able to give him the wrist straps as well.  Thanks again for the help.

1zxkwzo.jpg

Sweet. I just prefer not to use CAW slots if possible. :)

On 10/19/2017 at 6:24 AM, Guest Hkgamez said:

How to put him in  game never modded a character before only attire's and arenas 

download custom character tools and data editor watch tutorial videos 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...