Kaa992's Modding Thread (Johnny Gargano Brooklyn 4/Zack Ryder New Hair/CM Punk Pack REMAKE/Wade Barrett 2k14/The Miz Backlash/The Miz 2k14)

kaa992

The integration between your CM Punk career pack and the WWE 2k18+ is incredible, being able to chose any attire from any night is insane. Really hope that you continue in porting that to every future title. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, kaa992 said:

Added Rollins 6 Attire Pack

Made the Monday Night Rollins Shirt

Awesome attires! Sorry for stupid question, but will you make his shield attire from Wrestlemania 30 with his 2k17 model?(The one with mask)

Edited by Daigron

Hi kaa992: I have a little Problem with your CM Punk. In create an Entrance i can see all of his Entrance, but when he is a Champion and i choose him in a Match he is already in the Ring and then the other Superstar makes his entrance. If CM Punk is the last man to come in the Superstar who is in the Ring already waits, and waits and i have to close the Game. Is it because there is a bug with his Championship Entrance? In the Moveset file he has the 617 Entrance Motion selected. When i vacant the Title or take the Title from him he comes in. Only when he is Champion he is not coming or the Opponent wait until is Christmas..... :(

Edit: Ok i downloaded the evt from WWE2k17+ the Championship Motion 617. He comes in with the Title but the Animation is buggy. The Title is not in his Hand correctly when he raise it on the Top Rope and in the Ring he hold it like his Arm is twisted :D So i change his Championship Entrance Motion the same as he doesn´t have a Championship to 131.

Edited by HBK_1980

1 hour ago, HBK_1980 said:

kaa992: I have a problem with CM Punk´s beard. In Entrances he has different beards, goatee´s etc, but in Ring is always the same beard.

I'm gonna fix the CM Punk sometime. So thanks for telling me the problem.