Vankoff's Caw Thread Closed.. Goodbye Fellas.

Vankoff

14 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

Hi Vankoff, Just my 2 cents, Napoleonehotel already made a good Heavy Machinery and Tino and Riddick, and also good Young bucks. :) 

Velveteen Dream is looking good :D:D:D I agree with the guy who said he has a more seducting look.

My feedback would be a bit darker on the skin tone? :) anyways im really happy you chose velveteen dream next.

Out of topic: once i get my new gpu and processor ill be making some caws of the ruthless aggression era :) I hope you support me :D 

You're right man, i updated his skin tone 😊 I'm watching WWE since 2008 so i don't know ruthless aggression era wrestlers but i'm exciting for this 😀 I know your old creations and i will always support you 👍🏻

7 hours ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

BTW have you thought of creating Kenny Omega maybe ?

I'm not sure for him but i will try my best 😊 I'm more consider on current WWE personels caws. 

If you are still accepting requests:  I still have a couple of people left on my Universe list  - maybe you are interested in making some of them :):

DJ Z
Wolfgang
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Carlito
Mr. Kennedy

1 hour ago, Zarkon said:

If you are still accepting requests:  I still have a couple of people left on my Universe list  - maybe you are interested in making some of them :):

DJ Z
Wolfgang
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Carlito
Mr. Kennedy

Carlito and Mr. Kennedy accepted 😊 

Velveteen Dream Update :

20171209003050_1.jpg

20171209003214_1.jpg

20171209003016_1.jpg

His attire really tired of me. Any feedback ?

Also i updated my to do list:

Revisited Andarde Cien Almas   NXT

Pete Dunne   UK 

Lio Rush      NXT --- 205 Live

Heavy Machinery   NXT

Tino & Riddick     NXT

Ealy Bros            NXT

Fabien Aichner     NXT

Raul Mendoza      205 Live

Drew Gulak            205 Live

Lince Dorado          205 Live

Ariya Daiwari         205 Live

Mike Kanellis          Smackdown

Gronda from Lucha Libre AAA         NXT

Heidenreich                       SMACKDOWN

Revisited Derrick Bateman a.k.a EC3        NXT

Revisited James Storm                     NXT

Crazzy Steve                                 NXT

James Drake                          UK

Jordan Devlin                       UK

David Otunga                     RAW

Mr. Kennedy                      SMACKDOWN

Dave Mastiff                        UK

War Machine ( Hanson & Raymond Rowe )     NXT

Snitsky                    SMACKDOWN

Axel Dietr Jr.              NXT -- 205 Live

Donovan Dijak            NXT

Dan Matha                  NXT

Brennan Williams         NXT

Luther Ward a.k.a Joey Cabray       UK

Mahabali Shera                          NXT

Jeet Rama                                 NXT 

Tian Bing a.k.a Bin Wang          NXT 

Kizarny a.k.a Sinn Bodhi ( WWE attire )     NXT 

Joseph Conners          UK

Samuel Shaw             UK

Mordecai a.k.a Kevin Thorn            SMACKDOWN

Mark Haskins           UK

Flash Morgan Webster        UK

Travis Banks          UK

TK Cooper           UK

Steve Cutler         NXT

Solomon Crowe        NXT

Primate Jason Prime      UK

And Finally Marty '' whoop whoop '' Scrull        UK

Also i will make attires for ported wrestlers ; Alberto Del Rio, Ryback, Wade Barrett, Dudleys, Corey Graves, Great Khali, Blake and Murphy , Austin Aries ect..  Stay tuned.

Edited by Vankoff

14 hours ago, Vankoff said:

Revisited Andrade '' Cien '' Almas Preview : 

20171210010635_1.jpg

I will make his last takeover attire and black attire. Any feedback ?

looks good! make a him a little browner, and thicken his nose, particularly around the bridge.

I love the list!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EZY said:

looks good! make a him a little browner, and thicken his nose, particularly around the bridge.

I love the list!

Thank you, i will little work on his nose bro. But i can't upload him cause of upload slots.

Thx for accepting Kennedy  and Carlito!   Loved both of them and want to push them hard in my Universe :)

Also: Do you intend to only revisit James Storm for his face or are you up to a different attire? (was thinking about the Beer Money attire of him and Roode from their TNA Tag-Days)

6 hours ago, Zarkon said:

Thx for accepting Kennedy  and Carlito!   Loved both of them and want to push them hard in my Universe :)

Also: Do you intend to only revisit James Storm for his face or are you up to a different attire? (was thinking about the Beer Money attire of him and Roode from their TNA Tag-Days)

I don't now bro. I have a huge list :D I can't promise for that but i will found good logos for Beer Money attires, i will try it :D

@Vankoff  hello my friend Chad Lail is ready, upload i hope you will like, was a really hard work, current house show on nxt attire, handmade attire draw by me......real tattoo evry where! enjoy if you like! i download your perfect Velveteen Dream!

• Glorious 1

Thank you bro :) I downloaded him and made a match versus Velveteen :D It's your best job ever man, i liked too much :D He will be NXT champion on my universe :D And can you create Moose like last year ? I don't like him much but your Moose caw was amazing last year.

40 minutes ago, napoleonehotel1 said:

@Vankoff  hello my friend Chad Lail is ready, upload i hope you will like, was a really hard work, current house show on nxt attire, handmade attire draw by me......real tattoo evry where! enjoy if you like! i download your perfect Velveteen Dream!

14 hours ago, Vankoff said:

Thank you bro :) I downloaded him and made a match versus Velveteen :D It's your best job ever man, i liked too much :D He will be NXT champion on my universe :D And can you create Moose like last year ? I don't like him much but your Moose caw was amazing last year.

yes i will make a Caw of Moose for sure, when i start the TNA roster, i prefer first finish nxt roster (just 2 or 3 caw again) and later 4 caw of 205 live, an later i start with Moose and TNA roster!

53 minutes ago, napoleonehotel1 said:

yes i will make a Caw of Moose for sure, when i start the TNA roster, i prefer first finish nxt roster (just 2 or 3 caw again) and later 4 caw of 205 live, an later i start with Moose and TNA roster!

Which wrestlers will you create bro ?

3 minutes ago, ahmedady said:

this almas is amazing

Thank you, i will upload him tonight 😊 I have only five slots still, so i will delete one of mine.

42 minutes ago, skramblah said:

Is there any way to get Dijak again 

I had save corruption last month and sadly i lost all my caws and downloads. But i will rework for Dijak bro.

And i can't upload Andrade Almas cause of save corruption. I uploaded him for no reupload before and i download and rework him but i can't upload again :( So Andrade caw delayed.