Vankoff's Caw Thread Closed.. Goodbye Fellas.

Vankoff

1 hour ago, JonasSlasher said:

i Just downloaded him thanks man! my request was gonna be velveteen dream, your 2k17 caw of him was the bomb :D 

I'm working his face texture now, i think he will be uploaded next weekend 😊

• Like 2

Hey guys, i'm taking requests now. But first, i wanna play universe mod with all current wrestlers. So, it's my to do list : 

Velveteen Dream

Revisited Andrade Almas

Heavy Machinery

Lio Rush

Tino & Riddick

Fabian Aichner

Drew Gulak

Lince Dorado

Ariya Daiwari

Taynara Conti

Ealy Brothers ( requested from @EZY )

And Young Bucks ( also requested from @EZY ) 

Also i can work with other creators for good caws. 

• Like 3

First update of Velveteen Dream: 

20171206005143_1.jpg

20171206005434_1.jpg

I didn't start his body and attire. His face texture takes my a lot of time. I think his face is almost done. Velveteen Dream is my favorite and i'll work hard and do my best. Any feedback ?

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1

1 hour ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

I have to say your work so far has been amazing and i was wondering if u could just reupload adam cole for a day so i can download him please :)

I had save corrupt last month so Adam Cole, Bianca and some of my caws gone 😔 I will rework Adam Cole but i don't know when it will be ready. @Rhuanico99's Adam Cole is really good, you can use it or waiting for mine 😊 Thanks for good comments 😊

• Thanks 1

@ Velveteen
I like it so far - maybe I am not the best to give advice but what comes in mind for me:

He got a very edgy jawline or how you call. Maybe take something off there?
I think his ears could either be a little bigger or higher? I don't know.
And I think the outter edge of his eyes has to be a little higher? - He got this seducting look all the time with very small eyes

Nothing grave - just so you have some feedback :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zarkon said:

@ Velveteen
I like it so far - maybe I am not the best to give advice but what comes in mind for me:

He got a very edgy jawline or how you call. Maybe take something off there?
I think his ears could either be a little bigger or higher? I don't know.
And I think the outter edge of his eyes has to be a little higher? - He got this seducting look all the time with very small eyes

Nothing grave - just so you have some feedback :)

Thanks for feedback :) I will improve them.

10 hours ago, Vankoff said:

I had save corrupt last month so Adam Cole, Bianca and some of my caws gone 😔 I will rework Adam Cole but i don't know when it will be ready. @Rhuanico99's Adam Cole is really good, you can use it or waiting for mine 😊 Thanks for good comments 😊

Thats sad to hear :( I know his AC is great but i prefer your Adam Cole Face

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

Thats sad to hear :( I know his AC is great but i prefer your Adam Cole Face

Thank you it means a lot to me :) I promise, when Velveteen Dream finish, i will redo him. I will upload him and tell you and delete him :)

On 5/12/2017 at 11:05 PM, Vankoff said:

First update of Velveteen Dream: 

20171206005143_1.jpg

20171206005434_1.jpg

I didn't start his body and attire. His face texture takes my a lot of time. I think his face is almost done. Velveteen Dream is my favorite and i'll work hard and do my best. Any feedback ?

AMAZING!!! i told you!!!! thank you!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Vankoff said:

Thank you too bro :) I will upload him this friday 

AMZING!!! AMAZING!!! AMZING i was sure that your Dream's Caw will be perfect, because i remeber the last year caw!!!! i hope you appreciate to my caws!! ....my next is Chad "Gunner" Lial....because i saw that other nxt superstar you did, like bonomi ecc...and i don't need to do another! Thank you

15 minutes ago, napoleonehotel1 said:

AMZING!!! AMAZING!!! AMZING i was sure that your Dream's Caw will be perfect, because i remeber the last year caw!!!! i hope you appreciate to my caws!! ....my next is Chad "Gunner" Lial....because i saw that other nxt superstar you did, like bonomi ecc...and i don't need to do another! Thank you

Chad Lail will be awesome :D good luck for his tattoos :D 

i did a good search of tattoo, on facebook, instagram, twitter profile....i'm sure is hard but i want that evry my caw is look like perfect, so is hard but i will do my best!!! when we finish this caw, the roster of nxt is mayb complete with your great caws too, and i will go on tna current roster!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, napoleonehotel1 said:

i did a good search of tattoo, on facebook, instagram, twitter profile....i'm sure is hard but i want that evry my caw is look like perfect, so is hard but i will do my best!!! when we finish this caw, the roster of nxt is mayb complete with your great caws too, and i will go on tna current roster!!!

Can't wait for start Universe mod :D I know chad lail will great man 

On 12/4/2017 at 10:10 PM, Vankoff said:

Hey guys, i'm taking requests now. But first, i wanna play universe mod with all current wrestlers. So, it's my to do list : 

Velveteen Dream

Revisited Andrade Almas

Heavy Machinery

Lio Rush

Tino & Riddick

Fabian Aichner

Drew Gulak

Lince Dorado

Ariya Daiwari

Taynara Conti

Ealy Brothers ( requested from @EZY )

And Young Bucks ( also requested from @EZY ) 

Also i can work with other creators for good caws. 

Hi Vankoff, Just my 2 cents, Napoleonehotel already made a good Heavy Machinery and Tino and Riddick, and also good Young bucks. :) 

Velveteen Dream is looking good :D:D:D I agree with the guy who said he has a more seducting look.

My feedback would be a bit darker on the skin tone? :) anyways im really happy you chose velveteen dream next.

Out of topic: once i get my new gpu and processor ill be making some caws of the ruthless aggression era :) I hope you support me :D 

• Like 1