*Tartan Gamers' CAW Shop* I'm Back!!! Tyler Bate Released, Trent Seven Released, Sabu Uploaded! CM Punk '04/05 Has Been Released! Jay Lethal Released! Marty Scurll Released! Dalton Castle Released!

Chronic.

Is there an opportunity to make a wish? :D
I'm still looking for someone who's making Crash and Hardcore Holly and because of I like your CAW style, I thought it would be a good idea to ask for them :D

Keep up the great work (no matter on what CAWs in the future ;) )

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GerryKeogh said:

Is there an opportunity to make a wish? :D
I'm still looking for someone who's making Crash and Hardcore Holly and because of I like your CAW style, I thought it would be a good idea to ask for them :D

Keep up the great work (no matter on what CAWs in the future ;) )

I can try, right now I'm making Kenny, or attempting too, but yes, I'll look into it in the future!

10 hours ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

Nose and mouth regions seems a bit off but the rest seems ok

thank you, Gonna keep working on it!

• Like 1

I have a suggestion for your Pete dunne caw maybe try making his head wider he  The lips look a little weird like there to thick on your caw 

Pete has a wide head 

Not too wide but wide it's like yours is too skinny 

I don't know I just thought I would give you my thoughts on Pete's caw hopefully this helps 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hkgamez said:

I have a suggestion for your Pete dunne caw maybe try making his head wider he  The lips look a little weird like there to thick on your caw 

Pete has a wide head 

Not too wide but wide it's like yours is too skinny 

I don't know I just thought I would give you my thoughts on Pete's caw hopefully this helps 

Cheers dude, I ended up leaving and scrapping the Pete Dunne, and need to remove it from the thread, but thank you!