Robbie686

Robbie686 - The Renders Project 2K18 - Version 1.0 Released - Modded Superstar Renders Library Updated!! Replace only!

Recommended Posts

BryanRiottRKO

Hello Dear Robbie686, Thank you very much for this AWESOME! (like The Miz) mod! Amazing to see Renders in a WWE Game again! :) Very great job! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbie686
17 minutes ago, BrianOrton57 said:

Hello Dear Robbie686, Thank you very much for this AWESOME! (like The Miz) mod! Amazing to see Renders in a WWE Game again! :) Very great job! :)

You're welcome :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX

First, great work, Robbie686! Unfortunately now I have the same issue with the renders, I can't see any of them...:( All renders are the default blank dummy render image. I thought it was because I have moved the renders to my mods directory, but it also doesn't work with the default game directory. Chunk arc file is empty and chunk def is fine. Someone with the same problem?

There were some people which have reported the same issue with CCT's render injection tool. I've never had an issue with that, until now..

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BryanRiottRKO
Just now, TheVisitorX said:

First, great work, Robbie686! Unfortunately now I have the same issue with the renders, I can't see any of them...:( All renders are the default blank dummy render image. I thought it was because I have moved the renders to my mods directory, but it also doesn't work with the default game directory. Chunk arc file is empty and chunk def is fine. Someone with the same problem?

I have the same issue..sadly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbie686
1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

First, great work, Robbie686! Unfortunately now I have the same issue with the renders, I can't see any of them...:( All renders are the default blank dummy render image. I thought it was because I have moved the renders to my mods directory, but it also doesn't work with the default game directory. Chunk arc file is empty and chunk def is fine. Someone with the same problem?

There were some people which have reported the same issue with CCT's render injection tool. I've never had an issue with that, until now..

Agh this is bad news!! Im thinking i may need to release the renders separately in a library which will each have to be injected with CCT.

What a pain :/

Update : I have redircted the download link to my full renders library so you can inject them yourself :)

Edited by Robbie686
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX

Thanks, that is working fine! For the future, you could also try to upload the inject PAC files from CCT and the cleaned ltag files. So you only have to rebuild the chunk0.def file. If it's not too much work! Maybe that is working?

Oh wait!!! Maybe that was your fault?! Did you inject the files with CCT??? CCT cleans the ltag references and puts the render files in the mods directory! You also have to upload the other render pac files in the "mods" directory!

Edited by TheVisitorX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbie686
14 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Thanks, that is working fine! For the future, you could also try to upload the inject PAC files from CCT and the cleaned ltag files. So you only have to rebuild the chunk0.def file. If it's not too much work! Maybe that is working?

Oh wait!!! Maybe that was your fault?! Did you inject the files with CCT??? CCT cleans the ltag references and puts the render files in the mods directory! You also have to upload the other render pac files in the "mods" directory!

Yes i used CCT to inject each of the renders. Im not that technical with structure im afraid :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX
9 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

Yes i used CCT to inject each of the renders. Im not that technical with structure im afraid :/ 

No problem mate :). CCT does the following:

When you inject a new render, CCT "cleans" the ids in the ltag file for that specific render id, because if CCT wouldn't do that, the game would still use the other render, because the image is still in the ltag file.

After render injection, CCT puts its own render pac file in the "mods" directory. There is a new file for each render. After that, it adds the new render pac file to the chunk0.def file. So its not enough to upload the ltag files, because they are now "clean".

You also have to upload all the injected render pac files in the mods directory!

Look in \mods\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe18_singleread\texture\SSface and you should know what I mean. There you should find the custom_typeX directories for all the types (a|b|c).

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbie686
2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

No problem mate :). CCT does the following:

When you inject a new render, CCT "cleans" the ids in the ltag file for that specific render id, because if CCT wouldn't do that, the game would still use the other render, because the image is still in the ltag file.

After render injection, CCT puts its own render pac file in the "mods" directory. There is a new file for each render. After that, it adds the new render pac file to the chunk0.def file. So its not enough to upload the ltag files, because they are now "clean".

You also have to upload all the injected render pac files in the mods directory!

Look in \mods\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe18_singleread\texture\SSface and you should know what I mean. There you should find the custom_typeX directories for all the types (a|b|c).

I think i have got it :D i shall redo the download link - If someone can test and let me know if working please?

  • Too Sweet 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheVisitorX

Renders are working fine now! Don't forget to rebuild your Chunk0.def file with CCT before using this files! It will append all the new modded renders to your chunk file.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BryanRiottRKO

It is working! AWESOME! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbie686

Im glad its all working :) Feedback is more than welcome - Always room for improvement.

Modded Superstar Renders Library updated:

Added

  • Adam Cole
  • Adam Rose
  • AJ Lee
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Alex Riley
  • Aliyah
  • Andrade Cien Almas
  • Angelo Dawkins
  • Ariya Daivari
  • Austin Aries
  • Bad News Brown
  • Bianca Belair
  • Big Daddy V
  • Bubba Ray Dudley
  • CM Punk
  • D-Von Dudley
  • Hulk Hogan
Edited by Robbie686
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dat Blizz

So, I installed these new HD renders...and now my alternate attires no longer work from Data Editor/Custom Character Tools.  Anyone else have this happen to them too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THEpaynexkiller

Hype. Seriously. This is very, very cool. Can't wait to see a tutorial on importing the other files into it. 

 

8FC4EC02B0E19D00D78D4158B7C17FBC2922406F

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jukebox_Jim

Thanks for all the hard work on this. Just wondering where do I place the renders for modded wrestlers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goon3r73

Daft question now Robbie, is it still the first link on the first page I need to download? I know I know silly question.

Edit: nvm I've found the library. Many thanks.

Edited by Goon3r73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
THEpaynexkiller

Is the only way to import renders for Mods is to replace people already in the game? (for example, The Rock, etc.) using the CCT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J N
21 hours ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

Is the only way to import renders for Mods is to replace people already in the game? (for example, The Rock, etc.) using the CCT?

Yes you can only replace renders for those already in the game. And I think CCT is the best tool for the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reed_Dawn

i have a problem, it look like everytime i download the rar file it say the file is broken, any solution

On 1/21/2018 at 8:38 PM, Robbie686 said:

Agh this is bad news!! Im thinking i may need to release the renders separately in a library which will each have to be injected with CCT.

What a pain :/

Update : I have redircted the download link to my full renders library so you can inject them yourself :)

where is this link?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbie686

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Goon3r73

@Robbie686 I assume the default renders, in case I wish to revert back, I cannot do unless I save my entire game folder as it is now? Am I right?

Edited by Goon3r73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
john3977

Question. I am new to modding. So if I add a modded wrestler to wwe2k18 the picture is a generic black figure. When you use a render it repalces this with a photo ingame like the ones above? Im reading that renders can only be used for existing slots. Can you ecplain this? Does that mean any modded wrestler added cannot use these render files? That means you can only replace existing superstars and community creation renders?? just curious...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
steven1977
On 08/11/2017 at 12:04 PM, Refat said:

It's not possible unless you are replacing any existing superstar because those extra slots doesn't have any render assigned to replace.

I wouldnt complain about about replacing current era guys with legends,.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.