Robbie686 - The Renders Project 2K18 - Version 1.0 Released - Modded Superstar Renders Library Updated!! Replace only!

Robbie686

First, great work, Robbie686! Unfortunately now I have the same issue with the renders, I can't see any of them...:( All renders are the default blank dummy render image. I thought it was because I have moved the renders to my mods directory, but it also doesn't work with the default game directory. Chunk arc file is empty and chunk def is fine. Someone with the same problem?

There were some people which have reported the same issue with CCT's render injection tool. I've never had an issue with that, until now..

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Thanks 1

Just now, TheVisitorX said:

First, great work, Robbie686! Unfortunately now I have the same issue with the renders, I can't see any of them...:( All renders are the default blank dummy render image. I thought it was because I have moved the renders to my mods directory, but it also doesn't work with the default game directory. Chunk arc file is empty and chunk def is fine. Someone with the same problem?

I have the same issue..sadly

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

There were some people which have reported the same issue with CCT's render injection tool. I've never had an issue with that, until now..

Agh this is bad news!! Im thinking i may need to release the renders separately in a library which will each have to be injected with CCT.

What a pain :/

Update : I have redircted the download link to my full renders library so you can inject them yourself :)

Edited by Robbie686
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, that is working fine! For the future, you could also try to upload the inject PAC files from CCT and the cleaned ltag files. So you only have to rebuild the chunk0.def file. If it's not too much work! Maybe that is working?

Oh wait!!! Maybe that was your fault?! Did you inject the files with CCT??? CCT cleans the ltag references and puts the render files in the mods directory! You also have to upload the other render pac files in the "mods" directory!

Edited by TheVisitorX

14 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Thanks, that is working fine! For the future, you could also try to upload the inject PAC files from CCT and the cleaned ltag files. So you only have to rebuild the chunk0.def file. If it's not too much work! Maybe that is working?

Oh wait!!! Maybe that was your fault?! Did you inject the files with CCT??? CCT cleans the ltag references and puts the render files in the mods directory! You also have to upload the other render pac files in the "mods" directory!

Yes i used CCT to inject each of the renders. Im not that technical with structure im afraid :/ 

9 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

Yes i used CCT to inject each of the renders. Im not that technical with structure im afraid :/ 

No problem mate :). CCT does the following:

When you inject a new render, CCT "cleans" the ids in the ltag file for that specific render id, because if CCT wouldn't do that, the game would still use the other render, because the image is still in the ltag file.

After render injection, CCT puts its own render pac file in the "mods" directory. There is a new file for each render. After that, it adds the new render pac file to the chunk0.def file. So its not enough to upload the ltag files, because they are now "clean".

You also have to upload all the injected render pac files in the mods directory!

Look in \mods\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe18_singleread\texture\SSface and you should know what I mean. There you should find the custom_typeX directories for all the types (a|b|c).

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

No problem mate :). CCT does the following:

When you inject a new render, CCT "cleans" the ids in the ltag file for that specific render id, because if CCT wouldn't do that, the game would still use the other render, because the image is still in the ltag file.

After render injection, CCT puts its own render pac file in the "mods" directory. There is a new file for each render. After that, it adds the new render pac file to the chunk0.def file. So its not enough to upload the ltag files, because they are now "clean".

You also have to upload all the injected render pac files in the mods directory!

Look in \mods\pac\menu\win\Assets\wwe18_singleread\texture\SSface and you should know what I mean. There you should find the custom_typeX directories for all the types (a|b|c).

I think i have got it :D i shall redo the download link - If someone can test and let me know if working please?

• Too Sweet 1

Renders are working fine now! Don't forget to rebuild your Chunk0.def file with CCT before using this files! It will append all the new modded renders to your chunk file.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Im glad its all working :) Feedback is more than welcome - Always room for improvement.

Modded Superstar Renders Library updated:

Added

• Adam Cole
  • Adam Rose
  • AJ Lee
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Alex Riley
  • Aliyah
  • Andrade Cien Almas
  • Angelo Dawkins
  • Ariya Daivari
  • Austin Aries
  • Bad News Brown
  • Bianca Belair
  • Big Daddy V
  • Bubba Ray Dudley
  • CM Punk
  • D-Von Dudley
  • Hulk Hogan
Edited by Robbie686
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Daft question now Robbie, is it still the first link on the first page I need to download? I know I know silly question.

Edit: nvm I've found the library. Many thanks.

Edited by Goon3r73

21 hours ago, THEpaynexkiller said:

Is the only way to import renders for Mods is to replace people already in the game? (for example, The Rock, etc.) using the CCT?

Yes you can only replace renders for those already in the game. And I think CCT is the best tool for the job.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a problem, it look like everytime i download the rar file it say the file is broken, any solution

On 1/21/2018 at 8:38 PM, Robbie686 said:

Agh this is bad news!! Im thinking i may need to release the renders separately in a library which will each have to be injected with CCT.

What a pain :/

Update : I have redircted the download link to my full renders library so you can inject them yourself :)

where is this link?

Question. I am new to modding. So if I add a modded wrestler to wwe2k18 the picture is a generic black figure. When you use a render it repalces this with a photo ingame like the ones above? Im reading that renders can only be used for existing slots. Can you ecplain this? Does that mean any modded wrestler added cannot use these render files? That means you can only replace existing superstars and community creation renders?? just curious...

On 08/11/2017 at 12:04 PM, Refat said:

It's not possible unless you are replacing any existing superstar because those extra slots doesn't have any render assigned to replace.

I wouldnt complain about about replacing current era guys with legends,.