JulianBITW's Thread - CIAMPA - GARGANO AJ STYLES - WM DANIEL BRYAN WM - Gregory Helms - BUDDY MURPHY - DEMON FINN - JOHNNY GARGANO 10 ATTIRE PACK - JIM CORNETTE - BECKY - THE CLUB - ALPHA CLUB JERICHO - ALEISTER BLACK 10 ATTIRES

deadjulian

1 hour ago, Guest Kerplunk990 said:

How do you install this, do you just drag and drop to replace a couple files?

Just drag and drop them into the ch folder. Don't forget to empty the chunk.arc tho.

Need to fix the clipping

20171020191910_1.jpg

2 hours ago, MYMRanger said:

Bro alexa bliss crash :/ ....

58 minutes ago, kefomomo said:

Thanks for the good work

but bro , Gargano and alexa are broken !!! 

I have tested them, both are working for me.

Did you empty the chunk.arc?

4 hours ago, MYMRanger said:

How to empty the chunk.arc? sorry im new in wwe 2k  im modder creator but in nba 2k18 and 2k14 :C

Place this inside of the 2K18 folder, its gonna replace the chunk.arc. https://mega.nz/#!bkECnY4Z!0IXWEfDro6OwbKop9PoZvq6j8Kwcz_n4DlUPK-g9Fcg

Keep in mind that if you have it modded the Game will take up to 10 minutes to start then

3 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

Where’s the graphics at for jinder ?

I'm not gonna release them since I didnt really make them, I just converted those

30 minutes ago, JulianBITW said:

Place this inside of the 2K18 folder, its gonna replace the chunk.arc. https://mega.nz/#!bkECnY4Z!0IXWEfDro6OwbKop9PoZvq6j8Kwcz_n4DlUPK-g9Fcg

Keep in mind that if you have it modded the Game will take up to 10 minutes to start then

I'm not gonna release them since I didnt really make them, I just converted those

damn is there a blank layout where to put the new gfx in this year cuz ill convert it myself

6 minutes ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

damn is there a blank layout where to put the new gfx in this year cuz ill convert it myself

Don't think so, I just used Owens' gfx as a layout

Just now, Twistedmisery666™ said:

can you tell me which files like names etc mini ss wall ss

for what? ss_mini is the minitron, ss_wall the walltron, ss_ramp the floor tron and ss_apron is the apron tron, they pretty much explain themselfs.

The Wrestler IDs are the same as the pac files, here's a list 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQ1k2Ia-vB06vPMsdHbd7FQARuSkq481h7WSVXsGmyMfiV7fPgB9bTRfvp6NMIrLOzZu-hSjXnRjT2F/pubhtml