Brave's Surgical Summer: Chyna Update last page

bravebird31

35 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

Super early EC3 pics. Is he too big or should I make him smaller (Also I still need to fix hair color and the 00CE).

20180826003523_1.png

20180826002021_1.png

Maybe make him little bit smaller, made the abs on the same position and make his skin little bit darker(dunno if he's tan or is it because lighting tho)

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 10:25 AM, bravebird31 said:

Super early EC3 pics. Is he too big or should I make him smaller (Also I still need to fix hair color and the 00CE).

20180826003523_1.png

20180826002021_1.png

awesome work as always :)

2 hours ago, DFM85 said:

I love your mods but I can't find pofo and moveset from Kazarian and Kushida :(

There is a Kushida CAW that's been online for awhile now. The CAW itself isn't good at all, but the moveset is pretty accurate. Thats what I've been using with my Kushida for ages.

On 9/6/2018 at 5:07 PM, Bookerman said:

I don't know why, but I feel that the custom SCU attire Christopher Daniel's face a bit odd. Can't put my finger on it though.

Yeah I changed the face texture. Should I switch it back to the old one?

@bravebird31 Hey Brave, awesome mods of Kaz and CD. Do you know if there is a pofo/moveset for Kaz at all? I have one for Daniels but not Kaz. Just wondered if you know of one out there as I haven't come across one yet.

Kind regards.

12 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

@bravebird31 Hey Brave, awesome mods of Kaz and CD. Do you know if there is a pofo/moveset for Kaz at all? I have one for Daniels but not Kaz. Just wondered if you know of one out there as I haven't come across one yet.

Kind regards.

Not sure actually, if I were you I would find a CAW with a proper moveset and just copy it to Kaz.

Also does anyone have any recommendations for whose hair I should use?

Prev.png?width=677&height=630

• Like 2

On 9/8/2018 at 8:54 AM, bravebird31 said:

Yeah I changed the face texture. Should I switch it back to the old one?

I was comparing this with your 2k17 Daniels, I think that 2k17's face looks closer to what Daniels looks like now. He seems...older nowadays. If that makes sense

Edited by Bookerman