Brave's Surgical Summer: Chyna Update last page

bravebird31

I searched high and low for some really good ones (even looked on his different tattoo artists' pages/website for references), but I could only find so much:

2uesidy.jpg

(Pectoral and half sleeve)

33f4v1f.jpg

(A closer shot of his shoulder)

2f0btbn.jpg

(The words on his wrist as well as the tribal stuff on his forearm)

530evk.jpg

(The island of Tonga outline on his neck)

n4taad.jpg

(I didn't even realize he had this, but it's on his right forearm)

I hope these help, good luck.

I do not know him yet. He reminds me of my eponym Bam Bam Bigelow. If I compare the pictures your model looks very good. I'm curious how he will look finished.

Sorry about the lack of updates, on vacation with my kids. Will have an update when I get back later this week. Now back to watching my kids play.

• Like 3
  • Bliss 1
  • Yes! 1

Lookin' good, but I implore you not to overwhelm yourself with too many mods/attires. Seems like an easy way to get burned out and then we all lose out. 😕

Man you are one of the very best hope to see all of your projects finished. The young Bucks, Kazarian, G.O.D., Fale and the like. Missed you while you were gone. I would love to learn how to do what you guys do but I do not have the cash flo right now to buy the programs needed. I have seen some free programs but no tutorial for them. All of the tutorials I have seen use the payed programs. Lots of respect to you and the rest of the Modders out there. And thanks for taking time out of your day to make mods that make our game experience all that much better. I hope to see a huge splash for wwe2k19. I would love to see all of the NJPW, ROH and Impact Mods be hugely reped in 2k19. Hoping that one day I can figure out all the modding stuff and help make this community even better.

Edited by JLU1000