Brave's Surgical Summer: Chyna Update last page

bravebird31

Update: Ronda Rousey released, thanks to Azn for his assistance with 00ce masking. A small caveat, there is still a little clipping because of certain motion bones  that can't be edited yet, but once that can be done i'll go back and fix the issues.

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jimmyveez said:

Awesome mods! is there a way to the transparent thing with adam coles hair? idk if its just me but its happened on other mods as well. 

It's an issue with the transparency of the head_n.dds file. I believe Brave has a fixed version that he hasn't gotten around to uploading yet.

• Like 1

Thank you!

4 hours ago, LordJustice17 said:

It's an issue with the transparency of the head_n.dds file. I believe Brave has a fixed version that he hasn't gotten around to uploading yet.

Thank you! I wasnt sure it was an actual issue

47 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

Update: fixed the transparent hair error and updated the links on the front page.

Thanks dude your amazing!

3 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Anyone got any good references for Kazarian's attire? I'd like to finish this but can't find any recent refs.

KazarianPREVb.png

KAZARIAN! FINALLY 

Thank you bro

3 hours ago, jimmyveez said:

Could i possibly ask how you fixed the hair issue? Having the same issue with Chavo from last year 

Brave may have a better way, but the way I do it is:

1) Open the head_n.dds in GIMP/PS
2) Add a new layer
3) Use the paint dropper tool to grab the blue color of your normal layer
4) Fill the new layer to make it solid blue using the normal layer blue color
5) Reduce the opacity/transparency of the solid layer down to 3-5%
6) Merge the layers and export/save the new head_n.dds file (DXT5)
7) Inject the head_n.dds file back into your texture archive and pac/pach

** Essentially the issue occurs when there is a portion of the head_n.dds file which is fully transparent. This procedure slightly increases the opacity of the entire head_n file. It does not noticeably change the working parts, while fixing the transparency of the invisible parts.

• Thanks 1

Update: Yujiro Kushida released

4 hours ago, Grappler said:

I just realized that I forgot to thank you for your Ronda Rousey mod. Thanks man, you did a great job on her.

Your welcome

• Like 1

Brave is over 9000 right now.  Loving the hits that keep on coming and the quality is reaching an apex my friend.  Standing ovation on Keith Lee, Rousey, KUSHIDA and the that Matt Jackson is looking scary in how spot on it's looking.

• 2 weeks later...