Brave's Surgical Summer: Chyna Update last page

bravebird31

3 hours ago, myk13 said:

Did you ever find a way to fix it?

I'm guessing the problem is I need to fix the blue channel in the normal map. It seems it has a way of making stuff invisible.

...Oh yeah BTW, I figured i'd try a WK12 entrance attire for Omega but I figured I would start with this: 

25697506858_1fd26f0b86_c.jpg

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 2

54 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

I'm guessing the problem is I need to fix the blue channel in the normal map. It seems it has a way of making stuff invisible.

...Oh yeah BTW, I figured i'd try a WK12 entrance attire for Omega but I figured I would start with this: 

that looks amazing. how did you get the viper mask thing? i thought it was only online/mycarrer.

7 minutes ago, No One said:

that looks amazing. how did you get the viper mask thing? i thought it was only online/mycarrer.

I sculpted it using parts of his head obj, and then textured it.

....I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that enjoyed my mods over the years, but I think I'm done modding. Real life issues got the better of me and I don't enjoy modding as much as I used to. I'll be around from time to time but right now I think I'm done. Keep doing great work. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 12
  • Thanks 8

8 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

....I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that enjoyed my mods over the years, but I think I'm done modding. Real life issues got the better of me and I don't enjoy modding as much as I used to. I'll be around from time to time but right now I think I'm done. Keep doing great work. 

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'(

12 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

Thanks a lot for all the amazing mods, all of them looked so real. Sad to hear you have to go, but I understand there’s more important things you need to deal with.

damn this sucks. Hope everything works out for you brave. Really enjoyed all your mods. Hopefully somebody can finish up your Dunne, Almas and Benjamin

Edited by myk13

Hey @bravebird31 thanks for your inspiration and assistance!  In case people want your older work, do you have any issues with me porting them?  Thanks again for everything!  I wish you well, brother. 

59 minutes ago, bravebird31 said:

Sad to see such a wonderful member of the community go. You will be missed. Hopefully we will see you again in the future and I hope whatever real life issues you're dealing with work out in your favour. Thanks for everything Brave.

It's a very sad Day for the Modding Community. :'( You are a really great modder. Thank you for your awesome work over the years - and all the best for the future.

Edited by BamBams Universe

Sorry to hear you're done with modding, I appreciate all the mods over the years, thank you. Would you consider sharing the mods you've previewed (Almas, Vega, Shelton, Okada) for others to finish?

Either way, All the best with what you're dealing with right now, hope it all works out for you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Bravebird you will be a legend :) for modding, We can understand your words :) (Real life really Matters a lot ,and Hope all is well ....great in your life) 

, But i will be always waiting for you to show up something much More legendary work which you use to make always in the future whenever it will be possible from your end. I be waiting ,keeping my eyes on the Bravebirds topic :) because i know a legend can take a break but he can never leave the 4 sided ring as it is :) , Maybe you have something undone 
which you would love to comeback with and with A Bang :cool::lol;) whenever it will be Possible from your side :D 

Edited by WillowPunkShield

Yeah, you have to take care of your personal life over indulging in a hobby, especially if that hobby no longer helps alleviate the problems in your personal life. Like anything detrimental in one's life, I hope this too passes. You have been very instrumental in the WWE 2K PC modding community and I do selfishly hope you return, but I understand if you don't.

Good luck.