Brave's Surgical Summer: Chyna Update last page

bravebird31

Daniels is looking awesome. Are you going to do Frank Kazarian as well would be awesome to have The Addiction as a Tag Team. Also since you did fish and looks like you are working on a Adam Cole are you doing a Kyle O' Reilly too. Love your work keep up the hard work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JLU1000 said:

Daniels is looking awesome. Are you going to do Frank Kazarian as well would be awesome to have The Addiction as a Tag Team. Also since you did fish and looks like you are working on a Adam Cole are you doing a Kyle O' Reilly too. Love your work keep up the hard work.

Oh O'Reilly was done last game. I figured someone ported it by now. I guess i'll port it shortly. 

• Like 1

oh cool alex shelley and chris sabin would be awesome as well. i saw the alex shelley but was not sure what i needed to do for it to work in 2k18 as well with the Lashley. I can make pofo files for them that is easy enough learned to do that yesterday. what would need done to port them to 2k18 just changing their number to the 2k18? also with the old mods i noticed there is one with animation and those without. did you do attires for entrances for any of them?

• Like 1

Thanks for all your great mod man, really enjoy them, i want to ask your permission, i just start modding, and start on retexture, i have interest on your richochet, can i make attire pack and release it here? I'm gonna credit you too, if you don't give me permission, maybe i'm just gonna use it personally, once again thanks for all your custom superstar mod man, really enjoy it since 2K16

Thanks for all your great mod man, really enjoy them, i want to ask your permission, i just start modding, and start on retexture, i have interest on your richochet, can i make attire pack and release it here? I'm gonna credit you too, if you don't give me permission, maybe i'm just gonna use it personally, once again thanks for all your custom superstar mod man, really enjoy it since 2K16

31 minutes ago, angelwar19 said:

That's fine with me. 

Update: Kyle O Reilly and Christopher Daniels Released

• Like 5

Thanks for these amazing mods Brave. Although I do have one question. Is it just me or does Marty Scurll's entrance nearly always crash because of his entrance attire (doesn't with his ring attire)?

Edited by HanleysFramer

I only used him once so far but scurll did not crash on me and i gave him the iwgp jr title

I am so hoping for someone to do chris sabin and frank kazarian this year. they were not even on pozzums list when he had it up for wrestlers people would want but i think with you doing daniels and you did a shelley last year that sabin and kaz would be great additions. keep up the awesome work and hope to see your shelton benjamin and adam cole soon.

know where to find some pofos and movesets because  i really wanted to download your kyle and adam but I cant  

11 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Update: Adam Cole Released

DO you have the pofos for your mods I cant use them without  it 

awesome adam cole. you going to make an entrance for fish and o'reilly with the undisputed era shirt? love your work keep up the hard work and looking forward to your shelton benjamin and andrade cien almas

Hello there, some awesome mods you have there. I have downloaded them but they don't seem to come with pofo and movesets. Are these pac files only and then either wait for DE to be released or use generic ones for now?

4 minutes ago, JLU1000 said:

you can make the pofo and moveset for them.

I would if I could but I have no experience of doing them. Hopefully someone might create them and upload them to the discord.

I have some glitches with Bobby Fish hair, has anyone else had this happen? Seems to be see through at times. 

Almas looks great! Do you plan on adding Undisputed Era shirts to Cole, Fish and O'Reilly?

Edited by myk13