Star's 2K18 Mods :- WWF/E Chris Jericho Preview | NWA Dusty Rhodes, WCW Chris Jericho 11 Attire Pack, RVD 12 Attire Pack, Legend Killer Orton 10 Attire Pack,Fixed Undertaker,Rhyno/Rhino ECW-WWE 6 Attire Pack Release!

FinaleStar

1 hour ago, HBK_1980 said:

I fixed the Current Randy by choosing the original Pofo and Moveset from the Database on Data Editor. Now i will try to uninstall the Retros from Mods Folder. But how can i uninstall 456 Superstars. Because under unistall CH Files there is not a slot for 456. And when i choose 161 Orton then Updated Hair Orton is done :(

Delete them from the mods folder and rebuild the .def it'll take it out of the index use a different slot if you want

They were always like this. What Folder? Game or Mod. And what pofo and moveset? My retro ones and Slot 161 Randy Orton? That was all i had done before.

Mod folder,the pofo and moveset you made for slot 456 do not inject these into slot 161 don't touch that slot it has nothing to do with this process.

So leave the Slot empty or what? Because i was a little confused because of that post here :D

You can still choose modern Randy if that's what you're asking as they'll both be separate characters if you install Retro Orton in slot 456

Unbenannt.jpg

Edited by HBK_1980

So leave the Slot empty or what? Because i was a little confused because of that post here :D

You can still choose modern Randy if that's what you're asking as they'll both be separate characters if you install Retro Orton in slot 456

Leave 161 alone. Inject the pofo and moveset made for 456 into slot 456

Still Orton with updated Hair and Burn in my light. I have enough with it. I dont touch 161 Randy. In Roster is only one Randy Orton and that one is that crap.

From what I see in the above screenshot you're not installing to a slot if CCT doesn't have 456 just choose an empty slot and use that, if that doesn't work i can't help anymore.

2 hours ago, FinaleStar said:

Mod folder,the pofo and moveset you made for slot 456 do not inject these into slot 161 don't touch that slot it has nothing to do with this process.

maybe it has,

since slot 456 only appears as randy orton extra attire slot in pozzum memory sheet, and don't have is own memory adress etc....you probably can't use it as a seperate slot

he should try another slot than 456.

anyway, thanks for the jericho pack :)

Edited by tich
  • Like 1

• FinaleStar changed the title to Star's 2K18 Mods :- Bret Hart Attire Pack Preview | WCW Chris Jericho 11 Attire Pack, RVD 12 Attire Pack, Legend Killer Orton 10 Attire Pack,Fixed Undertaker,Rhyno/Rhino ECW-WWE 6 Attire Pack Release!
9 hours ago, FinaleStar said:

Starting off a Bret Hart Attire Pack with Wrestlemania 9

unknown.png

Looking great so far bud. Are you planning on it being just a WWE era pack or are you including any of his WCW attires at all? The WWE attires that I really liked are the pink with black splodges on it, and vice versa. Sorry for my description but I couldn't think of a better word for it other than patterned. But yes this early preview looks awesome. Many thanks for doing a Bret Hart pack as he was one of my all time favourite wrestlers. 

• FinaleStar changed the title to Star's 2K18 Mods :- WWF/E Chris Jericho Preview | NWA Dusty Rhodes, WCW Chris Jericho 11 Attire Pack, RVD 12 Attire Pack, Legend Killer Orton 10 Attire Pack,Fixed Undertaker,Rhyno/Rhino ECW-WWE 6 Attire Pack Release!
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2017 at 1:29 PM, FinaleStar said:

NWA Dusty Rhodes

Hide contents

I downloaded this Dusty Rhodes with long hair, I tried to installed, but I still get the default one with polka dots.

What I'm I doing wrong?

I wanted to replace the polka dots with this mod with long hair, this is how I remember Dusty Rhodes, The American Dream. RIP 

so ive been trying to put your ledgend killer orton in his own slot but every time i've injected the pofo and move set he never show's up in the slot. like for example i put him in piccolo slot, then i inject pofo and moveset in, then nothing so i just think there can't be two orton's in the game 

either that or ima try to overwrite sawyer fulton and see what happens

@drwho269Try seeing if there is a  tx20902.pac or tx20904.pac files there too. Those are tied to the default Dusty ch20902.pac & they may be why you get the polkadot version. Back those up & move them out of there & you should get NWA Dusty then.

4 hours ago, RockBottomCFH said:

@drwho269Try seeing if there is a  tx20902.pac or tx20904.pac files there too. Those are tied to the default Dusty ch20902.pac & they may be why you get the polkadot version. Back those up & move them out of there & you should get NWA Dusty then.

I checked, I already removed those files, I tried Dusty again, but this time the game froze on loading the match.

I will try again later. 

I tried again, this time Dusty NWA worked! 

This time I used him vs AJ Styles, previous time I put him vs a MOD.... and some MODS even those with correct names are not working. :(

I have to recheck them all one by one and will report after I know for sure which are giving me problems.

So far I know that Owen Hart is not working. (doesn't load into a match) 

I have now 3 no name characters still. (this 3 are not loading either) 

• 5 months later...
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:53 PM, FinaleStar said:

Starting off a Bret Hart Attire Pack with Wrestlemania 9

unknown.png

I really hope you'll have a '89 Hart Foundation, Survivor Series 1996, WM8, Summerslam '94, Survivor Series 1997 & 1991 & 1992 Singlets. That'd be a very useful pack