Star's 2K18 Mods :- WWF/E Chris Jericho Preview | NWA Dusty Rhodes, WCW Chris Jericho 11 Attire Pack, RVD 12 Attire Pack, Legend Killer Orton 10 Attire Pack,Fixed Undertaker,Rhyno/Rhino ECW-WWE 6 Attire Pack Release!

FinaleStar

Can we add Randy Orton as separate Superstar like Randy Orton Retro without make it as Alternate Attire for current Orton? Because it will be cool to separate him with Burn in my Light Theme.

1 hour ago, HBK_1980 said:

Can we add Randy Orton as separate Superstar like Randy Orton Retro without make it as Alternate Attire for current Orton? Because it will be cool to separate him with Burn in my Light Theme.

Yeah just change the pac number in HxD and the file name and you should be fine :p

And what PAC Number? How will I know what Number or can I choose what ever I want as Chxxx02 etc? And then extract the pofo and Moveset of current Orton and rename it to be fix with the pac file?

Edited by HBK_1980

Ah ok. And the stuff that I posted above with Pofo and Moveset is right? Extract the files rename the superstar name to Randy Orton Retro for example. Then saving the pofo as 456.pofo and Moveset as 456.moveset? So I need the Hex Code for Orton Retro?

Edited by HBK_1980

3 hours ago, HBK_1980 said:

Ah ok. And the stuff that I posted above with Pofo and Moveset is right? Extract the files rename the superstar name to Randy Orton Retro for example. Then saving the pofo as 456.pofo and Moveset as 456.moveset? So I need the Hex Code for Orton Retro?

Also change the slot in Data Editor from 161 to 456

ok but how can i install him. I already Install the CH Files via CCT. They are in my mods Folder where all the other Modded Superstars are. But when i install pofo and Moveset via CCT i have no 456 Slot to choose, only 161 Randy Orton. But then i crash Randy Orton Current or not?

But when i use Slot 456 for Retro Orton can i still choose 161 Orton. Here what i done:
1. Rename the Pac Files of Legendkiller Orton to ch45602 etc. Then opened the Files one by one and edit the EPK8´s for matching.

2. Create a Titantron for Burn in my Light Era and add Burn in my Light to Western 1 Theme. Renamed the Titantron to ent_456_0_0.bk2

3. Installed the Ch456xxx Files with CCT

4. Load the and moveset File from with Data Editor and changed some stuff. For Example: Titantron, Music, turn off the extra Trons (Apron, Stage etc.) from this Era, because Randy don´t have that stuff in the Past and saved the Files as 456_Orton Retro.pofo and 456_Orton.moveset.

5. Then load CCT and install pofo and moveset but then the Problem with the Slot. I know Randy is 161, but the Retro must 456 to be an Extra Superstar Slot and not an additional Attire.

WCW Chris Jericho 11 Attire Pack Release

Credit to BernieLomaxDied for the logos on Attires : 3,4,6,7,11

DOWNLOAD HERE

unknown.png

But when i use Slot 456 for Retro Orton can i still choose 161 Orton. Here what i done:
1. Rename the Pac Files of Legendkiller Orton to ch45602 etc. Then opened the Files one by one and edit the EPK8´s for matching.

2. Create a Titantron for Burn in my Light Era and add Burn in my Light to Western 1 Theme. Renamed the Titantron to ent_456_0_0.bk2

3. Installed the Ch456xxx Files with CCT

4. Load the and moveset File from with Data Editor and changed some stuff. For Example: Titantron, Music, turn off the extra Trons (Apron, Stage etc.) from this Era, because Randy don´t have that stuff in the Past and saved the Files as 456_Orton Retro.pofo and 456_Orton.moveset.

5. Then load CCT and install pofo and moveset but then the Problem with the Slot. I know Randy is 161, but the Retro must 456 to be an Extra Superstar Slot and not an additional Attire.

You can still choose modern Randy if that's what you're asking as they'll both be separate characters if you install Retro Orton in slot 456

Edited by FinaleStar
  • Like 3
  • Glorious 2

Does not work for me. Now Randy Orton failed to load. And i haven´t a new Randy Orton under the Current Randy Orton, so no new Superstar added. No the Current Orton with updated Hair has the Burn in my Light and Retro Orton TItantron. I want both Ortons. Current and Retro. Current with Voices and Retro with Burn in my Light. What i have done wrong?

Edited by HBK_1980

Does not work for me. Now Randy Orton failed to load. And i haven´t a new Randy Orton under the Current Randy Orton, so no new Superstar added.

Update the Chunk0.def file with CCT/2K18+ and clear the Chunk0.arc

Also ensure the game is open when injecting the pofo and moveset when you inject it change someone on the roster from heel to face close the game and update the Chunk0.def

I already done that all. I always make someone Heel or Face and safe it. And after Closing the Game i updating the def File. So for new. I must Add the Ortons with CCT one by one as a 456 Slot Superstar, then use retro Randy pofo and Retro Randy moveset and Slot 161 Orton. Then save the Game by editing a Superstar from Heel/Face and close the Game then Update def File. All of that i done already and in Roster is only the Current Randy with new Haircut and when i choose him he comes out with Retro Stuff (Music and Titantron).

I already done that all. I always make someone Heel or Face and safe it. And after Closing the Game i updating the def File. So for new. I must Add the Ortons with CCT one by one as a 456 Slot Superstar, then use retro Randy pofo and Retro Randy moveset and Slot 161 Orton. Then save the Game by editing a Superstar from Heel/Face and close the Game then Update def File. All of that i done already and in Roster is only the Current Randy with new Haircut and when i choose him he comes out with Retro Stuff (Music and Titantron).

If Modern Randy comes out with Retro stuff then you have the retro stuff still assigned to current Randy.
Do this :

1)Change the name and EMD of Retro Randy in Hex
2)Put the edited pacs into the game folder/mods folder, delete any traces of 161 being Retro Randy
3)Rebuild the Chunk0.def at this point
4)Open the game and inject your pofo and moveset that are assigned to 456
5)Save the game

That should work

I fixed the Current Randy by choosing the original Pofo and Moveset from the Database on Data Editor. Now i will try to uninstall the Retros from Mods Folder. But how can i uninstall 456 Superstars. Because under unistall CH Files there is not a slot for 456. And when i choose 161 Orton then Updated Hair Orton is done :(

Edited by HBK_1980