AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

17 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I'd suggest that you review this section of the wiki:

https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_Mods#Installing_Wrestlers.2FCharacters

Sounds like either the attire slots are not correct for your game set up, not the right slots, incorrect pofo/movesets, or you aren't using WWE 2k18+ -> Rebuild Def.

fixed the prob by reinstalling the game

edit: the problem came again 

Edited by robloc

• 2 weeks later...

I have a quick question!

I love your work and I have downloaded the Mod for AJ Lee from you, but I have a problem as soon as I try to create an alternative attire for her:

https://imgur.com/a/pcRfSG2

Cause as soon as I try to make an new attire for her, unlike with the other Mods that I created a alternative attire for (Eva Marie, Layla for excample) is AJ Lee bald as soon as I try to do it. Is there any way to fix that?

Thanks so much in advance and take care!

I recently bought WWE 2k18 on the steam summer sale yesterday and have been installing mods.

I successfully installed CM Punk, AJ Lee and Rey Mysterio, but I am having trouble with Alberto Del Rio and Hulk Hogan. I followed was posted above too and video tutorials and can't seem to figure out what I am missing. I did everything the same as the other mods that work.

I downloaded the pofo/moveset, the entrance and character files.
I copied the ch folder to the MAIN install directory, (I also copied them to the mods folder it suggested I created in the main directory
I then copied the movies folder
I ran sound editor and replaced the correct audio file and exited
I then ran update_index.bat
With the game still closed I then ran WWE 2k18+ went to options and rebuilt the def
I then launched WWE 2k18, went into the main menu and hit Alt/Enter for windows mode.
Went back into WWE 2k18+ installed the pofo and moveset and changed the ID to the correct ID hit inject and success.
I then went and changed Aiden English from face to heel, saved, then back from heel to face and saved.
I went to the superstars list and both Alberto and Hogan are there, but when I try to choose one of them in a match, the loading bar, barely starts and just sits there. I waited 10-15 minutes and nothing.

I did Rey first and worked, did punk 2nd and worked. I tried Del Rio and didn't then moved on to AJ and she worked, not I am at Hogan which doesn't work.
So I am doing it right just something is missing.

Thanks for the help

3 hours ago, baken1942 said:

i am facing the same problem with hogan. he sometimes works if i keep the entrance off. however he is the only mod in which i see glitches. like at times his legs are inside the ring, sometimes he enters in the air, and today in rumble his one foot was on ground the other is the air. however i installed his moveset in another character without the pofo and it worked okay. 

5 hours ago, baken1942 said:

I did Rey first and worked, did punk 2nd and worked. I tried Del Rio and didn't then moved on to AJ and she worked, not I am at Hogan which doesn't work.
So I am doing it right just something is missing.

Thanks for the help

I had the same problem. Sometimes WWE 2K18+ makes the attires as "Attire 1", which is wrong. The default attire is always "Attire 0". So try to click "Edit PachFiles" And install Hogan + Entrance attire, again with the right PAC slot number and make sure, that the attire slot number is 0. That fixed the problem for me!

1 hour ago, Blackbohnster said:

I had the same problem. Sometimes WWE 2K18+ makes the attires as "Attire 1", which is wrong. The default attire is always "Attire 0". So try to click "Edit PachFiles" And install Hogan + Entrance attire, again with the right PAC slot number and make sure, that the attire slot number is 0. That fixed the problem for me!

You my man, are a genuis! This worked perfectly! I realized for Hogan I didnt even have the ch in the directory so that's why he wasn't working but it fixed Del Rio for me, and I am about to try Ryback again. Thanks so much

Azn do you have that Billy Gunn mod from 2K17 cause I can't find it anywhere 

1 hour ago, BRONXBX said:

Azn do you have that Billy Gunn mod from 2K17 cause I can't find it anywhere 

The Billy Gunn 14 Attire Career Pack

18 hours ago, baken1942 said:

You my man, are a genuis! This worked perfectly! I realized for Hogan I didnt even have the ch in the directory so that's why he wasn't working but it fixed Del Rio for me, and I am about to try Ryback again. Thanks so much

No problem, man! I´m happy that I was able to help you out!

I am having another little issue with importing Adam Rose. I did everything needed and copied everything where it needs to be including the Rosebuds. I imported Adam Rose and the Rosebuds, movesets and pofos. When I try to use him, the game doesn't load. So I went to the edit entrance and his music, entrance, titantron etc are all there but the character himself is invisible.

I have the ch copied to both steamapps\common\WWE 2K18\mods\pac\ch and \steamapps\common\WWE 2K18\pac\ch just to make sure but he won't show up. Any suggestions?

I also noticed with Hollywood Hogan, he wears the Hollywood Rules shirt but just as he is about to rip the shirt, it changes to the nWo shirt which is funny haha

Thank You

Update: Nevermind, I didn't realize I needed the 15 & 16 versions of Rose for default attire then attire 2

Edited by baken1942

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone.  Sorry for the gap in updates.  This might be the last one for a while.  Baby #4 is a few weeks away.  I hope everyone has enjoy my mods and contributions to the community.  But there is a high likelihood that this is it for me.  I'm announcing my retirement here from 2k modding.  It's been a fun ride but I just don't think I'm going to be able to mod like I have in the past.  I'm probably going to try to help out with the WWE 2k19 launch with @pozzum, @LordJustice17, and company with the usually stuff -- string, finding the memory sheet stuff, the breakdown of the pac files etc.  I'll still be around here on the forums and on the Discord channel.  

I'm sorry if this is disappointing to anyone, but "business is about to pick up" with my life.  This has been a great run for me.  I've met a lot of great folks.  Special thanks to @AlcLegacy for all the help and showing me the way.  Shout out to @tekken57, @Dennis-Bieser, @hovathagod32, my favorite modder @deadjulian, @SimplyRipZz, @Auday Elyafe, my favorite YouTuber @MrBigShowOff!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • Yes! 1

Also thanks @Cave Waverider @Penguin and @DrJoeyMagnumRyan - you two are fun to work with!  And thanks to others like @jakeypearce, @matt2282p, @eri619, @kaa992, @bravebird31, @Lunatic Fringe, @Ankitgamerz zone, @yjkim0901, @TheVisitorX, @Cus7ate9, @squaredcirclefan, and all the other supporters over the years.

I'm sure I forgot some folks (sorry).  Well wishes to everyone. Maybe this is it.  Maybe I return.  Only time will tell. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

Man I remember when you first started modding 95/96 HBK attires and I gave you some tips. You've certainly came a long way. Congrats on the baby & I'll catch you down the road.

Edited by N'Jadaka
  • Like 1

Congrats bro and good-luck.

Hope that you manage to get some time out to stay around. 

Thanks for all the great stuff (and the warnings :p)

Cheers

Can't wait to see the pics of the new baby bro! You learned modding very fast and loved the work! I'll have to pull you out of semi-retirement just so we can release the King Of Harts ;)

• Like 2

Hi Azn, I'm very grateful for all the help & great mods you've provided us over the years. Of course, I'm sad that you announce the withdrawal from the modding. To others, I am happy about your personal happiness in real life. Thank you for everything! And only the best wishes.

• Like 2

Hi @AznBlusuazn, Best wishes with your family life and the safe delivery of the baby. Family life is demanding so I do understand. Thank you so much for all your contributions to the modding community , your dedication to the project and your selfless hard work. Good luck.

• Like 1