AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

3 hours ago, slaint said:

Yes, I had tried but it still not matching I just try for 2 attires WM 23 and 24 and I named as ch14502,04 for WM23 & ch14512,14 for WM24. But when in game, entrance gear is WM23 and ring gear is WM24 :(

Did you use WWE 2k18+ Edit PACH file?  Renaming alone doesn’t change the slot. 

29 minutes ago, KidRockHallOfFame said:

Azn i install your mod for Arn Anderson and match in game not loaded

Either Your attire slot isn’t set correctly, the def wasn’t rebuilt, or pofo not injected in right slot.  Please read the Installing Mods section completely here : 

http://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_Mods

If you still need help, I’d suggest the #game-support section of the Smacktalks Discord.

On 4/3/2018 at 6:44 PM, Ankitgamerz zone said:

does the issues with the height is solved ?

This is as small as he is going to get with a hacked pofo : 

image.png

Hey AznBlusuazn Can You Tell That How Did You Make 0A.dat Files In Photoshop now see eg: now I am taking seth rollins top first we open the repac tool then we select the tops.dds and then how did you make top_n.dds something blue colour how did you make that file in photoshop can you tell plz 

3 hours ago, Burn it down said:

Hey AznBlusuazn Can You Tell That How Did You Make 0A.dat Files In Photoshop now see eg: now I am taking seth rollins top first we open the repac tool then we select the tops.dds and then how did you make top_n.dds something blue colour how did you make that file in photoshop can you tell plz 

The 0A is made in xpacker.  I’d recommend you come over to the Smacktalks discord - discord.smacktalks.org - if you need step by step help on how to learn. 

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Hornswoggle, Eric Bischoff (W.I.P.), Super Crazy, JTG, Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10), Punk Entrance/Victory 7-Pack Released, Hogan Fixed Hair + Fixed Entrances (Released), Hollywood Hogan

Hi AznBlusuazn, Can you share your Stardust 2K16/2K17 port please? I watched your youtube channel and i trying this port. I wanted to ask you because I'm having trouble editing pac files. Thanks!

Edited by Nightrain3

@AznBlusuazn, great job on the, Hogan!! I have been away a very long time!! Glad to see someone keep Ol' Hogan, alive!! If you got the name plate and such to work removing the monochrome, then you have surpassed my work! I spent many, many hours trying to get that entrance in color! I had it for the most part, but the camera angles were weird, no name plate, and the angles looked super funny on areas with ramps!!  

Good job, man!!

• Like 3
  • Yes! 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Kurt Angle WM34, Hornswoggle, Eric Bischoff (W.I.P.), Super Crazy, JTG, Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10), Punk Entrance/Victory 7-Pack Released, Hogan Fixed Hair + Fixed Entrances (Released)
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Alex Riley (WIP), Kurt Angle WM34, Hornswoggle, Eric Bischoff (W.I.P.), Super Crazy, JTG, Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10), Punk Entrance/Victory 7-Pack Released
3 hours ago, Triadasoul said:

AznBlusuazn, how did you hack Hornswoggle height ?  (I'm going to make Giant Gonzalez pofo/moveset but Data Editor has only 7'4'' maximum)

Combination of editing the bones and hex editing the height. Try increasing the height past the maximum value in cheat engine and see how it looks in a match 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Combination of editing the bones and hex editing the height. Try increasing the height past the maximum value in cheat engine and see how it looks in a match 

Wow. Thank you. It's going to be an interesting process %)

An how that parameter for example 7'4'' is stored in memory. Should I search memory for 7 and 4 or it stored in some different way?

10 minutes ago, Triadasoul said:

Wow. Thank you. It's going to be an interesting process %)

An how that parameter for example 7'4'' is stored in memory. Should I search memory for 7 and 4 or it stored in some different way?

Open The pofo in hex and go to the 06 and 07 hex offset. There would be the value for the height. It isn’t straight forward as what it translates to, so it will be trial and error. 

Here is the wiki on pofo breakdown : https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/WWE_2K18_POFO_Breakdown

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Open The pofo in hex and go to the 06 and 07 hex offset. There would be the value for the height. It isn’t straight forward as what it translates to, so it will be trial and error. 

Here is the wiki on pofo breakdown : https://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/WWE_2K18_POFO_Breakdown

Thank you! (so far I written down all values from 5'8'' to 7'4'' , still can't catch the pattern because steps between values aren't equal).

Edited by Triadasoul