AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

11 hours ago, MYMRanger said:

The new Hulk hogan not have entrace xd i put all new files in the folder xd 

He has changed the entrance id for current Hogan. Before it was 463 and now it's 595! Do you have installed the proper/updated moveset?

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, MrBlaqk said:

The WM19 Taker for your universe only has the 10344, the second file is a .bak of the 10344

Sorry about that. Check it now. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

He has changed the entrance id for current Hogan. Before it was 463 and now it's 595! Do you have installed the proper/updated moveset?

Yeah still have the movset and pofo the id 476 Hollywood Hogan :c still not ahve entrace 

5 minutes ago, MYMRanger said:

Yeah still have the movset and pofo the id 476 Hollywood Hogan :c still not ahve entrace 

Open the moveset in data editor and screen the settings please.

Finished a few more Custom Takers for my UM:

WM19 2018

Taker_4_WM19_2018.png

ABA 2018

Taker_5_ABA_2018.png

Ministry 2018

Taker_6_Ministry_2018.png

WM14 2018

Taker_7_WM14_2018.png

Purple94 2018

Taker_8_Purple94_2018.png

Grey91 2018

Taker_9_Grey91_2018.png

All available for download in my Universe Mode roster link (first page and my signature).  Enjoy.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 12:48 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

Open the moveset in data editor and screen the settings please.

Here bro blob:https://imgur.com/76164c78-a8da-4dbd-b432-6ae2d1cb4d7f im use wwe 2k18 original 

Probably not.  Perhaps you could learn to mod and make it. 

Okay, but when i will extract the 0C files (for the face textures) with pac editor i become a message ''the data are courrupt''

I have deleted the old files (00413_nWO_Ef.pac) , i only have the modified file (00413_Hogan_nWO_Eff_color.pac) in my evt/effect folder and have assigned entrance 413 for holywood hogan in his moveset but still have the monochrome filter. 

I have updated the def file too

40 minutes ago, motishow said:

I have deleted the old files (00413_nWO_Ef.pac) , i only have the modified file (00413_Hogan_nWO_Eff_color.pac) in my evt/effect folder and have assigned entrance 413 for holywood hogan in his moveset but still have the monochrome filter. 

I have updated the def file too

Try removing the 00413_Hogan_nWO_Eff_color.pac in the effect folder and test. Did you remove the 00413.pac file in the evt folder ?

Edited by squaredcirclefan
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Try removing the 00413_Hogan_nWO_Eff_color.pac in the effect folder and test. Did you remove the 00413.pac file in the evt folder ?

Yes, i don’t have the 00413.pac file in my evt. Will test deleting the file innthe effect folder. Now i am not at home

2 hours ago, motishow said:

Yes, i don’t have the 00413.pac file in my evt. Will test deleting the file innthe effect folder. Now i am not at home

You have an additional file somewhere.  Try removing anything related to Hollywood and start over. 

• Like 1

Hey sir, sorry but I am a newbie. I downloaded your undertaker ch pacs. But I don't know where to put them.

so please tell me where should I put them. Should I replace the main taker ch pacs ?

Or are these custom takers ?

8 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Worked , i had  the old files inside evt folder

thanks

Fixed the random druid in the entrance during the start of the entrance and also added some custom camera angles.  Enjoy:

• Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

@AznBlusuazn I am late to the party as ever. I've been down for a week with the house move and everything plus a weekend of no internet due to Virgin being a pile of.... anyway. For some reason when Hollywood Hogan starts his shirt ripping animation, during his entrance, it reverts back to the default nWo shirt instead of your 'Hollywood Rules' shirt. Now I am guessing I have done something wrong here so I am going to uninstall everything and reinstall again and see if it is me as I suspect. I will update you shortly. Good to be back though and I see you and others have released a ton of stuff since I've been gone. Download overload for me :)

Edit: As I thought it was my fault. I had forgotten to remove the old shirt files from the folder. Everything works fine now. Massive thanks for the big updates to Hulk Hogan. Most appreciated.

Edited by Goon3r73
  • Too Sweet 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Custom CM Punk (x10 - W.I.P.), Hogan Fixed Hair + Fixed Entrances (Released), Hollywood Hogan Entrance (In Color And Fixed - COMPLETE), Jeff Jarrett (WCW Era - RELEASED), Custom Taker (x10) + Druid Entrance (Release)

CL9QmP.jpg

Got these all working with run in / breakout options.  617 9131 and 9501 are glitchy when Punk holds the belt.  The 678 entrance is pretty glitch free.

Going to work on lighting and custom camera angles for the entrances next.

• Like 3

Yes yes yes. I worked too with the entrances but with many glitches. I use the CM Punk Career Pack from kaa992 with many Punks but never got the extra Entrances to work. Lighting and the Belt glitch was annoying 😩. When you finish that I will use your entrances for sure. 

Edited by HBK_1980