AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

6 minutes ago, cyanmiming said:

Hi @AznBlusuazn, I can't install CM Punk even I followed the instructions in the readme file. Can you teach me how to install it? Thank you

I don't think I would have the time to do that.  You can try the Discord at wwe2kcreations.com but the readme.txt literally has every step written out.

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I’m assuming you mean the solo media packages. First page of this thread, fourth post. Under their name. 

Someone banned me from the discord server because I asked a question. Any way I can get back in?

@AznBlusuazn Is the nameplate still visible in your fixed Hollywood entrance? Because @laddanator has tried the same last year, but it caused the nameplate to no longer be visible and in your example video I can't see it, too. I would prefer his entrance in b&w, with the nameplate still active. I hope that does not sound bad, because I appreciate your work and apart from that a big big thank you at this point for everything you've given the community. I love your mods and I'm very happy to use them.

Edited by TheVisitorX

38 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

@AznBlusuazn Is the nameplate still visible in your fixed Hollywood entrance? Because @laddanator has tried the same last year, but it caused the nameplate to no longer be visible and in your example video I can't see it, too. I would prefer his entrance in b&w, with the nameplate still active. I hope that does not sound bad, because I appreciate your work and apart from that a big big thank you at this point for everything you've given the community. I love your mods and I'm very happy to use them.

I have the nameplate and announcing working now.  I realized it this morning that it was missing.  If you want the B&W version, I can probably mix Aiden English's B&W effect into an alternative version but the B&W effect will stay through the entire entrance (not switch at the shirt rip).  If that is okay?

1 hour ago, ItsSwitchh said:

Someone banned me from the discord server because I asked a question. Any way I can get back in?

Pretty sure you were kicked for asking for support about the cracked version of the game.  When you buy the game and own it legally, I'm sure your ban can be lifted.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I have the nameplate and announcing working now.  I realized it this morning that it was missing.  If you want the B&W version, I can probably mix Aiden English's B&W effect into an alternative version but the B&W effect will stay through the entire entrance (not switch at the shirt rip).  If that is okay?

Pretty sure you were kicked for asking for support about the cracked version of the game.  When you buy the game and own it legally, I'm sure your ban can be lifted.

That would be completely fine! But if it's too much work, I can also live with the colored version :).

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I legit just bought it!

9 minutes ago, ItsSwitchh said:

I legit just bought it!

Heres proof of my account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsSwitchh/

Okay, so I got monochrome working.  Can cancel out without the getting suck in black and white.  And the color switches after the shirt rip (about half a second late, but better than not at all).  Will be posting a video later to showcase it.

@jakeypearce @squaredcirclefan @TheVisitorX @4 Life @Dennis-Bieser @hovathagod32 @tekken57 and anyone else that had previous asked about it. 

Hope to release all of the Hogan entrances with everything works, and the redone Hogan's with animated 2k18 hair soon.  Thanks everyone!

• Like 5
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Hogan Fixed Hair + Fixed Entrances (Released), Hollywood Hogan Entrance (In Color And Fixed - COMPLETE), Jeff Jarrett (WCW Era - RELEASED), Custom Taker (10 Attires - W.I.P.) + Entrance with Praying Druids (Release)

Custom Undertaker attires : WM19 (2018) & WM28 (2018) *On my Universe Mode Roster* Released:

Taker_2_WM28_2018.png
Taker_4_WM19_2018.png

Retro Hogan, Modern Hogan, and "Hollywood Rules" Hollywood Hogan (with animated hair and entrance fixes) released (first page, fourth post):

Hogan_POW_Azn.png
Hogan_Modern_Azn.pngHogan_Hollywood_Azn.png

Enjoy!!

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 2
  • Yes! 1

Hi Azn. Thank you for the new Entrance fix. :cool:  Is the new Hogan Entrance compatible with other Hogan models? Because I would like to fall back on younger Hogan models. (more hair *gg*)

10 hours ago, Arif1243 said:

Hi sir when i click hulk hogan updated pofo and moveset link 
i get link for media file 
can you fix this 

2 hours ago, jakks said:

Your moveset/pofo link for retro hogan is the same for media files

7 hours ago, MYMRanger said:

The new Hulk hogan not have entrace xd i put all new files in the folder xd 

The pofo/moveset links have been fixed.  Sorry about that.  

3 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

Hi Azn. Thank you for the new Entrance fix. :cool:  Is the new Hogan Entrance compatible with other Hogan models? Because I would like to fall back on younger Hogan models. (more hair *gg*)

They should work.  The shirt on the entrance attire file will need to be changed to whatever entrance you use though. 

11 hours ago, Arif1243 said:

Hi sir thanks for your hard work 
can you tell me in your taker pofo and moveset what is The undertaker UM Pofo and moveset

It's the pofo/moveset I'm using for my Universe Mode -- which is like everything else on that sheet.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, great_one said:

Request: Any Hope that you release The Rock's Attires without Beard?

Probably not.  Perhaps you could learn to mod and make it. 

14 minutes ago, motishow said:

Installed the new files of hollywood hogan but still have the black and white filter

I have this files on my evt / effect folder

2e54lzn.jpg

Any idea?

You still have the old entrances in the folder.  You need to remove the old ones.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MYMRanger said:

Im delete old files from hollywood Hogan and still not have entrace .... 

You must not be doing something right.  Are you using WWE 2k18+ and rebuild def?  Are you using the pofo and moveset included?

18 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

You must not be doing something right.  Are you using WWE 2k18+ and rebuild def?  Are you using the pofo and moveset included?

Im use CCT for Pofo and move......