AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

Is there an issue with retro/modern Hulk Hogan evt? I'm guessing that's what the shirt he wears to ring that he tears apart is called. Only issue I have is for some reason when selecting retro the yellow shirt turns red in mid animation when he's tearing it.

8 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Pink link on the first page (fourth post) or the one in my signature 

"AznBlusuazn's WWE 2K18 Universe Mode Personal Roster"

Awesome mods man i love them all especially CM Punk.But I have one problem with Alberto Del Rio Mod,it's very glitchy.Do you have any fix for this?Please help.Here are some pics:

https://imgur.com/a/75rsw

https://imgur.com/a/VjLv5

47 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Seems like an issue with the moveset?

I don't know i installed moveset which was in files that @AznBlusuazn gave.Do someone else have same problem?

2 hours ago, Codes. said:

Quick question. Why do the pictures for your CM Punk port show as Punk's BITW attire with corrected tattoos, but when I install the mod, it is just his 2k15 model with incorrect tats?

Those are YJKim0901's 2k15 Punks.  I'm pretty sure in the video, description, and readme I mentioned that the pack would include the attire 1 default Punk and if you wanted the ones with the right tats to grab YJKim's Punk.  If it doesn't I'll update it.  

Jeff Jarrett WCW Era (Red & Silver) Released on first post. 

*** Thank you @tekken57 and @Status™!!!  ***

Improvements for Tekken57's Original Jeff Jarrett :

• Redid inner eye attachment to face
  • Reconnected the arms to the body (instead of them overlapping)
  • Repositioned eyes, mouth, teeth, tongue, and eye lids
  • Added full facial animations
  • Retextured the face and facial hair with new normals, wrinkles, and alphas.
  • Removed non-2k18 textures (AO files)
  • Added "Slap Nuts" shirt and new shades circa his 2000 WCW run.
  • Made a custom entrance pack (not advanced entrance) with custom "Slap Nuts" guitar (does not replace anything)

Mod Details:

• This pack uses slot 760 (does not overwrite any characters in your game).  All other files (except for the string and theme song) do not overwrite anything!
  • Mod has been reformatted for 2k18
  • Jeff Jarrett WCW era titantron and "Chosen One" theme included
  • Pofo + Moveset (moveset by WhatsTheStatus/MainEventGames) pack installable with WWE 2K18+ is included

Enjoy.

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Yes! 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Jeff Jarrett (WCW Era - RELEASED), Custom Taker (10 Attires - W.I.P.) + Entrance with Praying Druids (Release), 10 Custom Rock Attires + 10 Custom Austin Attires Complete (Released), #WalkWithBraun (RAW Shirt + Bass Prop)

If you downloaded the Jarrett prior to this post, please redownload the moveset/pofo.  There was an error that has been corrected.  Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Retextured Hollywood Hogan shirt and Boa fixed in the entrance.  Thanks @squaredcirclefan for the suggestions.

hollywood_boa_fix.gif 

Will release soon.  Working on trying to solve the black/white effect getting stuck if you skip the entrance.

• Like 9

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Hollywood Hogan Entrance Boa fix, Jeff Jarrett (WCW Era - RELEASED), Custom Taker (10 Attires - W.I.P.) + Entrance with Praying Druids (Release), 10 Custom Rock Attires + 10 Custom Austin Attires Complete (Released)

I might have some progress on getting rid of the monochrome effect for Hollywood Hogan's entrance.

Hogan_effect_progress.gif 

(Ignore Hogan being missing lol - this was a proof of concept).

But I need to know if people are okay with the complete removal of the effect.  Please vote: 

https://www.strawpoll.me/15144032 

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1

Having trouble downloading Jeff Jarrett's Entrance and Media files, this keep "searching" and it does nothing.

His CH and Pofo/Moveset downloaded without an issue. 

Thank you again, although I barely have any time to install the mods.... let alone actual play time... I still enjoy everything that you guys do for the community.

On 2/24/2018 at 6:03 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

I might have some progress on getting rid of the monochrome effect for Hollywood Hogan's entrance.

(Ignore Hogan being missing lol - this was a proof of concept).

But I need to know if people are okay with the complete removal of the effect.  Please vote: 

https://www.strawpoll.me/15144032 

Hi, It probably might be best as an optional download.

• Too Sweet 2

Hi Azn. Nice that you work again at Hogan !!! :cool:

Is there an animation where he tears his yellow shirt? I think it's a pity he always tears his red shirt. I think there is only one attire that fits, the others are usually yellow or black.

Also, I am very happy about the Druid Entrance from the Taker. I have to install it on occasion times.

• Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, great_one said:

How i can Download Undertakers WM28 Attire? In your personal Roster page is not a dl link

https://imgur.com/qXlCXH0

I haven’t uploaded it yet. 

29 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

Hi Azn. Nice that you work again at Hogan !!! :cool:

Is there an animation where he tears his yellow shirt? I think it's a pity he always tears his red shirt. I think there is only one attire that fits, the others are usually yellow or black.

Also, I am very happy about the Druid Entrance from the Taker. I have to install it on occasion times.

I will be uploading the yellow shirt one. And the 3 Hogan’s from 2k15 with fixed hair and fixed boas. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Hollywood Hogan Entrance (In Color And Fixed - COMPLETE), Jeff Jarrett (WCW Era - RELEASED), Custom Taker (10 Attires - W.I.P.) + Entrance with Praying Druids (Release), 10 Custom Rock Attires + 10 Custom Austin Attires (Released)

Highly requested and created for everyone : Hollywood Hogan's entrance is now complete and in WWE 2k18!

• Monochrome filter completely removed (no more "monochrome gets stuck" glitch)
  • More accurate lighting
  • Fixed black and white boa (no more crashing when Hogan enters the ring)
  • Fixed shirt ripping animation
  • Custom cameras (from 2k14 instead of 2k15)
  • Custom Hollywood Hogan shirt by me!

Also included in this video is a redone Hollywood Hogan model by me!

• 2k15 base updated with 2k18 style textures
  • Retextured scalp and new entrance shirt
  • Fixed mustache and recolored beard
  • Hair is completely animated now

These will all be available soon for download!

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 3

On 2/27/2018 at 5:19 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

I haven’t uploaded it yet. 

I will be uploading the yellow shirt one. And the 3 Hogan’s from 2k15 with fixed hair and fixed boas. 

On 2/27/2018 at 11:26 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Highly requested and created for everyone : Hollywood Hogan's entrance is now complete and in WWE 2k18!

• Monochrome filter completely removed (no more "monochrome gets stuck" glitch)
  • More accurate lighting
  • Fixed black and white boa (no more crashing when Hogan enters the ring)
  • Fixed shirt ripping animation
  • Custom cameras (from 2k14 instead of 2k15)
  • Custom Hollywood Hogan shirt by me!

Also included in this video is a redone Hollywood Hogan model by me!

• 2k15 base updated with 2k18 style textures
  • Retextured scalp and new entrance shirt
  • Fixed mustache and recolored beard
  • Hair is completely animated now

These will all be available soon for download!

Brilliant stuff @AznBlusuazn. Well done for this.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Trying to find the download link for the hardyz personals but I cant find the download link all I can find is a text that says "All Public Links Below." Can someone help please!

11 minutes ago, ItsSwitchh said:

Trying to find the download link for the hardyz personals but I cant find the download link all I can find is a text that says "All Public Links Below." Can someone help please!

I’m assuming you mean the solo media packages. First page of this thread, fourth post. Under their name.