AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Custom Taker Entrance with Praying Druids, 10 Custom Rock Attires + 10 Custom Austin Attires Complete (Released), #WalkWithBraun (Shirt from RAW + Bass Guitar Prop), I.R.S. (Released)

@AznBlusuazn, that is one mother effin Universe Mode you have got going there bud. Awesome. Do you plan on recording some on YouTube at all. I have been watching some by a guy called BrendanPlayz and our very own @BamBams Universe. They are both awesome to watch. I wondered whether or not you might do something similar. I know you are very busy IRL and all so I understand if you can't or don't for that very reason. Continuing to mod is an unexpected surprise I must admit. But yes, one helluva awesome mode there bud. *Thumbs Up*

Edited by Goon3r73
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, eschan21 said:

I downloaded the uncompressed string file required for 2k18+, but now the game crashes every it is launched. Wt should I do?

Probably seek help on the WWE 2k18+ thread or Discord. 

2 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

@AznBlusuazn, that is one mother effin Universe Mode you have got going there bud. Awesome. Do you plan on recording some on YouTube at all. I have been watching some by a guy called BrendanPlayz and our very own @BamBams Universe. They are both awesome to watch. I wondered whether or not you might do something similar. I know you are very busy IRL and all so I understand if you can't or don't for that very reason. Continuing to mod is an unexpected surprise I must admit. But yes, one helluva awesome mode there bud. *Thumbs Up*

I will have a regular YT series when all is complete. ;)  thx for kind words. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Probably seek help on the WWE 2k18+ thread or Discord. 

I will have a regular YT series when all is complete. ;)  thx for kind words. 

Your welcome buddy. I will look forward to that. :)

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Custom Taker (10 Attires - W.I.P.) + Entrance with Praying Druids (Release), 10 Custom Rock Attires + 10 Custom Austin Attires Complete (Released), #WalkWithBraun (Shirt from RAW + Bass Guitar Prop), I.R.S. (Released)

Awesome work on the custom attires. Quick question, i apologize if its been answered or if its very obvious, what is the difference between the Bionic Austin you have in the Custom roster, and the one you have on the first page? are they the same? 

26 minutes ago, theartstudioangel@ said:

Awesome work on the custom attires. Quick question, i apologize if its been answered or if its very obvious, what is the difference between the Bionic Austin you have in the Custom roster, and the one you have on the first page? are they the same? 

The one on the first page uses the 2k16 model.  The one on the custom uses the 2k18 model.  The 2k18 model is better in my opinion.

• Like 2

The modded Taker spiked entrance robe using his current hat is fantastic!  I brought in the older model that still included the hood, and of course the Hat and animation are linked to the entrance.  I love the hood, but looks goofy with a hat too.  (I will probably end up moving that as an alternate to the Undertaker '91 slot since that doesn't include the hat removal part of the animation or the hat prop.)

Excited to see your other versions of Taker!  The Druids are awesome to see back.  (Any chance their torches are possible in 2K18? Even if not animated like they used to be?)

6 hours ago, TheKreator said:

The modded Taker spiked entrance robe using his current hat is fantastic!  I brought in the older model that still included the hood, and of course the Hat and animation are linked to the entrance.  I love the hood, but looks goofy with a hat too.  (I will probably end up moving that as an alternate to the Undertaker '91 slot since that doesn't include the hat removal part of the animation or the hat prop.)

Excited to see your other versions of Taker!  The Druids are awesome to see back.  (Any chance their torches are possible in 2K18? Even if not animated like they used to be?)

If you want the torches just extract the druids from 2k15 and overwrite my custom druids and use the entrance files I made. The torches aren’t going to work correctly in 18 though. 

• Like 1

You have outdone yourself even by your own high standards with all this @AznBlusuazn. Absolutely awesome what you are creating, not that everything you have created before that isn't, because it all is. Just......................effin too sweet!!!! :) Oh and a massive thanks from me in advance as and when you release stuff.

• Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Jeff Jarrett (WCW Era), Custom Taker (10 Attires - W.I.P.) + Entrance with Praying Druids (Release), 10 Custom Rock Attires + 10 Custom Austin Attires Complete (Released), #WalkWithBraun (Shirt from RAW + Bass Guitar Prop), I.R.S. (Released)

Jarrett_WCWRed_Preview.png

Thank you @tekken57 for letting me use your Jeff Jarrett 2k17 as base.  Shout out to @hovathagod32 for the inspiration.  ;) 

• Retextured Face with new normals and wrinkles as well
  • Custom shirt and shades
  • Added full facial animations
  • Custom Guitar Prop (does not replace anything)
  • Custom Entrance (custom lights and uses Jarrett Guitar) (does not replace anything)

Here is a video preview : https://youtu.be/RqCiskuc_qU

Will release soon!

• Like 8
  • Haitch 1
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 1

On 2/22/2018 at 1:12 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

Thank you @tekken57 for letting me use your Jeff Jarrett 2k17 as base.  Shout out to @hovathagod32 for the inspiration.  ;) 

• Retextured Face with new normals and wrinkles as well
  • Custom shirt and shades
  • Added full facial animations
  • Custom Guitar Prop (does not replace anything)
  • Custom Entrance (custom lights and uses Jarrett Guitar) (does not replace anything)

Here is a video preview : https://youtu.be/RqCiskuc_qU

Will release soon!

awsome

• Like 2

On 2/20/2018 at 4:46 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

3 Custom Undertaker's added - Available for Download

7 More to go.  ;) 

On 2/20/2018 at 10:04 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Custom Taker WM28 with 2018 hair

amazing mod! where can i download it? it isn't in your google drive folder. 
im VIP btw :D 

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

2 hours ago, Punt_Face said:

amazing mod! where can i download it? it isn't in your google drive folder. 
im VIP btw :D 

Pink link on the first page (fourth post) or the one in my signature 

"AznBlusuazn's WWE 2K18 Universe Mode Personal Roster"