AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - #WalkWithBraun (Shirt from RAW + Bass Guitar Prop), Rock 2018 Updated Tattoo + Custom "Hollywood 2018" both with goatees (Final Version Previews), I.R.S. (Released)
1 hour ago, DraminOver said:

Is there a mod pack with all your mods or something?

All my mods have public links on the first page of this thread. 

Got Retro Hollywood Rock Entrance Animations working : 

*I had to put a filter on the tron video due to YouTube policies - but it will look fine in game*

Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

:RVD_1:

On 2/13/2018 at 5:36 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

In Game Shot : 

On 2/12/2018 at 5:52 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Just FYI, unless specified, my mods moving forward are for my Personal Universe Mode that will contain a lot of customs.  I'll be releasing them, unless they are customs of another modder's work that I don't have permission to release.

The Rock Hollywood 2018 (Preview)

:RVD_1:

Hey everyone.  I started an easy way to share my Universe Mode mods since I'm probably not going to be able to make a post for every single one of them:

AznBlusuazn's WWE 2K18 Universe Mode Personal Roster 

The link is also going to be on the first page of this post and in my Signature.

Links to all the stuff for my UM will be in there as well.  I'm already uploaded all the Rock stuff.  Thanks and enjoy!

• Like 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - #WalkWithBraun (Shirt from RAW + Bass Guitar Prop), All Custom Rock Attires Complete (Released), I.R.S. (Released)

I download 2K18 Plus and got the program working but my downloads wont come up in the game and how do I download your mods? sorry I apologize I am completely new to modding I feel dumb lol

11 minutes ago, AngelOfDeath092719 said:

I download 2K18 Plus and got the program working but my downloads wont come up in the game and how do I download your mods? sorry I apologize I am completely new to modding I feel dumb lol

Download the mods from the first page of my thread and follow the README.txt attached to whatever mod you download.

10 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

that is the problem I am having I am not finding the links to the download. are all your listed mods available for download? currently I am wanting the cm punk and hulk hogan

48 minutes ago, AngelOfDeath092719 said:

First page, like third post.  You will see CM Punk (Slot 106), reveal the hidden spoiler.  Hulk Hogan (Slot 472), reveal the hidden spoiler.

11 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

lol I just figured that out actually thanks but now I am having trouble with the sound editor and getting the mods to work is there any way you can pm me and help out? I am completely new to modding and I get confused easy but really wanna use these awesome mods.

9 minutes ago, AngelOfDeath092719 said:

lol I just figured that out actually thanks but now I am having trouble with the sound editor and getting the mods to work is there any way you can pm me and help out? I am completely new to modding and I get confused easy but really wanna use these awesome mods.

Sorry.  If you need help, I'd suggest maybe trying the Discord Channel out - wwe2kcreations.com

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - 10 Custom Rock Attires + 10 Custom Austin Attires Complete (Released), #WalkWithBraun (Shirt from RAW + Bass Guitar Prop), I.R.S. (Released)
15 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Alright I got it almost working. I got cm punk's theme to work but I cant get the entrance animation to come up or his moveset and how do you get him to show up in the game do you still have to download from community creations?