AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

5 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

Starting in wwe 2k17 they started putting face paint as a separate file from the face.    If done properly a modded character with face paint,  they would edit the face paint file.   I know literally everything about pre 2000 wrestling and literally nothing about post 2000.   But I can guess that the Jeff Hardy default doesn' have face aint and someone painted his actual face to do the mod.   If the face paint is a separate file it' possible for the game to fade it out.   If the modders painted Jeff's face directly it will never fade.    

On 1.00 of WWE 2k18, a couple of us tested Sting mods that had the separate facepaint.dds file and in AI vs AI matches, the paint didn't fade, but vs Human it did.  If 2K fixed it, that is great.

@Goon3r73 

I can't imagine how the face paint fade ability would toggle on or off due to controller input.   But I think you'l find the differences in being that mods of non existent characters like LOD.   My warrior is from 16 so that won't fade either.    It might help troubleshoot If you try to sort out default painted characters and mods.   

Oh ok.   That's a very odd bug to link controller input to facepaint ability.   

2 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

On 1.00 of WWE 2k18, a couple of us tested Sting mods that had the separate facepaint.dds file and in AI vs AI matches, the paint didn't fade, but vs Human it did.  If 2K fixed it, that is great.

Edited by matt2282p

9 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

@Goon3r73 

I can't imagine how the face paint fade ability would toggle on or off due to controller input.   But I think you'l find the differences in being that mods of non existent characters like LOD.   My warrior is from 16 so that won't fade either.    It might help troubleshoot If you try to sort out default painted characters and mods.   

Oh ok.   That's a very odd bug to link controller input to facepaint ability.   

If I recall correctly, the older Warriors did not have facepaint separated, they were all on the head.dds

It is all confusing. The Sting character I understand as the Crow version is already a modded character whose paint peels. There is also a video out there that says the Wolfpac version of Sting, Goldust, and The Ascension all have paint that peels. I am yet to see this happen on those guys. With a human player it may be a different thing.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - I.R.S. (Finished)

Finally finished the I.R.S. project : 

IRS_Preview.png

This is an upgrade of @JulianBITW's WWE 2k17 mod of I.R.S.  Here are my improvements:

• Rebuild pach in WWE 2k18 format
  • Added facial animations
  • Added 3d suspenders
  • Changed shirt to remove the "shadow shirt" glitch that occurred and better fit the arms
  • Redid texture for shirt and tie
  • Created pofo and moveset and custom titantron and theme for entrance

The download links are on the first page of this thread. 

Will probably also make the rare light blue shirt he worn in his last televised WWE match vs. HBK on RAW from 1995.

I want to point out that I was able to fix some of the issues with this project after my recent discovery of how to make "glitched" items work in WWE 2k18:

Thanks for all your support!

• Like 7
    • Too Sweet 4
    • Thanks 1
    • Glorious 2

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - I.R.S. (Released)

Is there any way to bring back the old Money Inc tag team entrance?  I can't even remember which game that was last in, but I remember it had a briefcase prop for IRS as part of it.

24 minutes ago, TheKreator said:

Is there any way to bring back the old Money Inc tag team entrance?  I can't even remember which game that was last in, but I remember it had a briefcase prop for IRS as part of it.

I don’t think entrance was in the game after 2k15.  Games before that aren’t able to port entrances at this time. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

I clicked the link.   I have problems with warped add on yobj as well.   Some characters are more prone to it than others.   Is it 00ca?

I’ll explain this soon likely on my youtube channel.  Basically it’s a conflict of the muscle mapping’s between the yobjs. 

1 hour ago, matt2282p said:

What are the benefits of doing this? 

There are different things that I do for this but one of them is stripping all th ao files as they aren’t needed , making the overall size smaller. 

Pls don't get me wrong, but lately there are same mods from different moders, like Duggan from @matt2282p and @dennis, IRS from @Leon and @AznBlusuazn Yolo from Dennis and Leon, and more, wouldn't it be nice to have more mods instead of same mods from multiple users? Plus every year many moders do the same mods they did in past which are just updated versions, would be cool to have guys never done before as we already have those mods from 2K17 and before.. Also, some moders are good at making attires only so why not callobrate with those who are good at making faces and textures and make mods faster .. I am expecting a huge backlash for this comment but just makes me wonder. 

Edited by WWE2k16

56 minutes ago, WWE2k16 said:

Pls don't get me wrong, but lately there are same mods from different moders, like Duggan from @matt2282p and @dennis, IRS from @Leon and @AznBlusuazn Yolo from Dennis and Leon, and more, wouldn't it be nice to have more mods instead of same mods from multiple users? Plus every year many moders do the same mods they did in past which are just updated versions, would be cool to have guys never done before as we already have those mods from 2K17 and before.. Also, some moders are good at making attires only so why not callobrate with those who are good at making faces and textures and make mods faster .. I am expecting a huge backlash for this comment but just makes me wonder. 

Because it's their choice, and as a beggar, you can't be a chooser. If you want to see different mods, then commission someone to make them or learn to do them yourself. Otherwise, you're in no position to make such suggestions (like most of us).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Anti Source said:

same mods from different moders, like Duggan from @matt2282p and @dennis, IRS from @Leon and @AznBlusuazn Yolo from Dennis and Leon, and more

Modders learn as they go.  Sometimes they make mods one year and the next their skill is much greater and they can make their previous mod better.  Our interest is to make the best mods we can, our interest is not to cross off the checklist and make characters that arent desirable.  No one has made a B. Brian Blair and to be honest I am completely fine with that. lol.  

Its also should be looked at in a positive light.  If you dont like someones version, or it has no animations, or it crashes, or its ugly, you dont HAVE to use it.  You have another option.  But yeah its a free forum and most of us do it for fun.   Its not our data to sell.   Dont worry so much

And we collab all the time.   George Steele,  hillbilly Jim,  Marty Jannetty,  Nikolai Volkoff,  hbk wm8 are on my page.   All collabs.    Azn animated many of Leon's older mods and upgraded many others as well. 

Edited by matt2282p
    • Like 3
    • Too Sweet 2
    • Glorious 1

2 hours ago, WWE2k16 said:

Hey I have a great idea.  How about you make some mods?  Maybe then you will understand the challenges around it.  Also, I do collaborate.  I've helped Dennis, Tekken, Leon, amongst many others to make many mods not only this year but last year as well.  You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes at all.  

• Like 3
    • Too Sweet 1
    • Glorious 2

17 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

Modders learn as they go.  Sometimes they make mods one year and the next their skill is much greater and they can make their previous mod better.  Our interest is to make the best mods we can, our interest is not to cross off the checklist and make characters that arent desirable.  No one has made a B. Brian Blair and to be honest I am completely fine with that. lol.  

Its also should be looked at in a positive light.  If you dont like someones version, or it has no animations, or it crashes, or its ugly, you dont HAVE to use it.  You have another option.  But yeah its a free forum and most of us do it for fun.   Its not our data to sell.   Dont worry so much

And we collab all the time.   George Steele,  hillbilly Jim,  Marty Jannetty,  Nikolai Volkoff,  hbk wm8 are on my page.   All collabs.    Azn animated many of Leon's older mods and upgraded many others as well.   In fact the Irs is a collaboration as well.     @The Anti Source

Can you be specific as to what mod you want to see and who should work on what parts? 

Thank you for taking my comment in a positive way. I am in no position to say who should do what as I am not a Moder myself and to me you all are doing great work. Your comment helped me understand why we see usual mods every year, I get the point now. Also I was mistaken to think that the point is to have mods for all the missing characters, you explained that too. And didn't know you guys were already working together on so many mods, so I take my words back. I wanted my comment to be a constructive criticism but as someone rightly said it above that i am in no position to make such suggestion. Anyway, looking forward to amazing mods as always. 

5 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Hey I have a great idea.  How about you make some mods?  Maybe then you will understand the challenges around it.  Also, I do collaborate.  I've helped Dennis, Tekken, Leon, amongst many others to make many mods not only this year but last year as well.  You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes at all.  

Yes that's what I was saying, you guys work so hard on your mods, put in so much efforts so I mean in the end we get 2 great mods of same character. Like for example if you create an amazing Doink, Dennis create an amazing Doink but in the end it would be same character whereas in the same time and efforts we could have had 2 amazing characters. I think I did not make my point clear, may be because of English limitations. The point was that since you guys work so hard why not have more options instead. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, WWE2k16 said:

Yes that's what I was saying, you guys work so hard on your mods, put in so much efforts so I mean in the end we get 2 great mods of same character. Like for example if you create an amazing Doink, Dennis create an amazing Doink but in the end it would be same character whereas in the same time and efforts we could have had 2 amazing characters. I think I did not make my point clear, may be because of English limitations. The point was that since you guys work so hard why not have more options instead. 

What you don't know is this.  Dennis sculpted Doink and made all the attire and textures.  I helped him with the facepaint so it can peel and then modifying the bones in the hair so it can animate correctly.  I also helped him with the paint and beard on his Kamala as well.  I have limited time with what I can do, so I choose to use my time trying to help the other modders in the community make the best mods they can make.  So if anything, right now, I am all collaboration.

• Like 3
    • Too Sweet 3
    • Glorious 1

I tried to install Konnan but the game hangs when loading the match. As I see from the filename it's attire for original model. Where I can get one ? or are there some special installation way for such files?

UPD: figured it out finally, just edit pach files in plus and set attire slot to 0

Edited by Triadasoul

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Rock 2018 Updated Tattoo (Preview), I.R.S. (Released)

Just FYI, unless specified, my mods moving forward are for my Personal Universe Mode that will contain a lot of customs.  I'll be releasing them, unless they are customs of another modder's work that I don't have permission to release.

image.png

The Rock Hollywood 2018 (Preview)

• Like 4
    • Too Sweet 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Rock 2018 Updated Tattoo + Custom "Hollywood 2018" (Preview), I.R.S. (Released)

Final Versions:

The Rock "2018" with updated tattoo and goateeRock_0_2018_Tattoo_Preview.png

The Rock "Hollywood 2018" with updated tattoo and goatee w/animated vest, custom buckle, and faded shades
    Rock_1_Hollywood_2018_Preview.png

I'll be putting together 7 more custom attires for Rock and working on a custom heel Hollywood entrance for him (full screen tron into the hidden heel Hollywood Rock entrance from 2k16).

• Like 3
    • Too Sweet 3
    • Thanks 3

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Rock 2018 Updated Tattoo + Custom "Hollywood 2018" both with goatees (Final Version Previews), I.R.S. (Released)