AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

Well firstly I will congratulate you again, indeed you and your wife. I know I did before but there I've done it again. Yes I too understand the pressures of real life and being a parent myself the demanding and busy task that it brings to us. A lot of joy, at times sadness, busy, stressful, demanding especially when they are young and depend on us solely. But they become a massive focus of our lives I know that all too well.

So I for one completely understand and appreciate why you have slowed down and come to a stop as far as mods are concerned. Not only that, as well as family, the new addition soon to be included, what free time you do have, which will be little and you know what I mean by that, you will also want to try and get a quick chance to play the game yourself.

I will always be indebted to you for all the mods you have released, and may yet release in the future. The reason for that is because for the small donations that I have made to you, and will continue to do from time to time as a token of my appreciation, it is a far smaller price to pay than if they were to have been DLC that we would have had to buy from say the Devs themselves. It is a luxury to download and play modded superstars for free or for a small donation which is completely voluntary.

You also have your moderator duties to carry out across here and the discord which takes time up too. That is most appreciated as well. I may not say thank you all the time, although I try to, for your mods, advice, help, or even a hello. But yes thank you Azn for your mods, your time, your effort, your advice, and your help. Best wishes with the upcoming addition to your family ( sleepless nights again haha ), and as and when, key words there, as and when you do find the time, and the effort, to create a mod or two again I will look forward to them.

From what you have been releasing at such a geometric rate anyway, you are deserving of a rest. From modding that is. Time to enjoy what spare time you have for this game to enjoy it yourself.

Anyway you take care bud and a massive thanks to you again for your mods, help, advice etc etc........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Like everyone has said: Congratulations! 

Good to know you know what's actually important in life. Congratulations to you and your family. 

This is a song by Julio Iglesias: Asi Nacemos ***translated to English***

**This is how we are born **

With our eyes closed

with our eyes closed

as if foreseeing

how horrible is the world that we're going to see...

With crying on our lips

With crying on our lips

as if regretting

to arrive at an earth that isn't good

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

Me, you, that one and that one

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

With our hands closed

With our hands closed

as if prepared

to give hard blows; to die or to win...

With wrinkled skin

With wrinkled skin

like a faithfull omen

of the day the hard old age will come

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

Tied up to a body

Tied up to a body

so that we'll know

that man cannot chase his whim

Scratching and searching

Scratching and searching

the milk from a bosom

with hunger, with longing, with crying and thirst

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

This is how we're born

Edited by drwho269
  • Glorious 1

takes as much time to rest.. you deserved it. you have contributed so much in this community..

i think wrestling games is in your blood so no matter how much you want to stay away it will always pull you in.. 

keep modding only when you enjoy doing it.. for now.. take your well needed rest.

congratulations to you..

• Thanks 1

Here is another Spanish song, this one by Joan Manuel Serrat: Esos Locos Bajitos

Those crazy shorties

Often children look like us,

that's how they give us our first satisfaction;

those who shake with our faces,

putting a hand to anything around them.

Those crazy shorties who incorporate

with the eyes wide open,

without respecting the schedules and the habits

and who, for their best, must be tamed.

Child,

stop fucking with that ball.

you don't say that,

you don't do that,

you don't touch that.

They load with our voices and our language,

our resentments and our future.

That's why we think they're made of rubber

and that our bedtime stories are enough.

We strive to direct their lives

without knowing the profession and without vocation.

We transmit to them our frustrations

with warm milk and on every song.

Child,

stop fucking with that ball

you don't say that,

you don't do that,

you don't touch that.

Nothing and nobody can avoid them from suffering,

from the hands moving in the clock,

from deciding by themselves, from being wrong,

from growing up and one day tells us goodbye.

Hope you like it and enjoy your new addition to your family.

:)

Edited by drwho269
closer to the original in Spanish.
  • Thanks 1

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and kind words.  It is very appreciated.

Can't guarantee when this will be complete, but working on this little by little.

Ronda Rousey (W.I.P.):

image.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and kind words.  It is very appreciated.

Can't guarantee when this will be complete, but working on this little by little.

Ronda Rousey (W.I.P.):

image.png

very nice dude..

• Thanks 1

Family is important. You have paid your dues though and you can take great pride on the work you have done and do on the forum. It takes great sacrifice to create mods and moderate and your time and hard work are highly appreciated . Hope your wife delivers safely. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TheAznBlusuazn i downloaded and install your CM Punk Mod, but.. its not CM PUNK of today, its a old CM PUNK, can you give me the link of Recent CM PUNK? with White T-Shirt? im a brazilian youtuber channel. Look what is the CM PUNK do you put to download:

(screenshot links:  https://imgur.com/a/00sDQ / http://tinypic.com/r/2wnwqo2/9 )  

2wnwqo2.jpg

Edited by RodrigoRM1

1 hour ago, RodrigoRM1 said:

TheAznBlusuazn i downloaded and install your CM Punk Mod, but.. its not CM PUNK of today, its a old CM PUNK, can you give me the link of Recent CM PUNK? with White T-Shirt? im a brazilian youtuber channel. Look what is the CM PUNK do you put to download:

(screenshot links:  https://imgur.com/a/00sDQ / http://tinypic.com/r/2wnwqo2/9 )  

2wnwqo2.jpg

In the readme I mention Yjkim0901’s CM Punk set with the link. That’s where that Punk is.  This was also explained in the video description. 

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

Getting there.  Still have some things to fix before release.   Here is another preview:

image.png

Ronda Rousey (Royal Rumble 2018) *Work in Progress*

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 1