AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

9 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

@Goon3r73 Cave or Visitor wrote that the Team_info data described  the addresses in the exhibition because they are constant. In the universe there are dynamic addresses.

Fair enough bud. If all else fails I can go with the team and have their victory animations set to a default tag team one. I would rather have the team in my Universe than not at all. Thanks for the info.

if Hogan comes down with Adam rose's entrance is their an easy fix for this?  Original it was fine then i just had to go into custom entrance and look at something and now he just dances like adam rose ; ;

57 minutes ago, BillyTheKid said:

if Hogan comes down with Adam rose's entrance is their an easy fix for this?  Original it was fine then i just had to go into custom entrance and look at something and now he just dances like adam rose ; ;

Reinject the moveset file

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk12 Leo Kruger, Rose 2k15/2k16 + Rosebuds, HBK WM10, Too Cool, LOD, Retro Fink // Wk11 Umaga, Burke, Corino, Candido, Backlund, Yoko, Fuji, Ahmed // WK10 HBK '92, Steiners (90s), Samu, Val Venis

Adam Rose 2k15 Remade with Animated Hair:

Rose_2k15_Remade_Preview.png

Adam Rose 2k16 Remade with Animated Hair:

Rose_2k16_Remade_Preview.png

(All six Rosebuds are included as well as Adam Rose's Solo Entrance/Victory animations and the Entrance/Victory animations with the Rosebuds - working in 2k18)

Rosebuds_1-6_Preview.png

Leo Kruger (NXT Tan Pants Attire with custom Tiger Tooth necklace):

Leo_NXT_Preview.png

These are all completed and released (VIP has direct Google Drive access // Public Links on first page).  

Enjoy!

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

4 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

They are in the bundle. 

I don't find the team info file.

Thanks for your mod.

Edited by Dams910

On 1/6/2018 at 11:33 PM, Jayden™ said:

There are missing scott steiner Pofo moveset links ? Can you fix it

The Scott Steiner Retro Pofo/Moveset link works.  Just downloaded it and it has everything in it:

image.png

6 minutes ago, Dams910 said:

I don't find the team info file.

Thanks for your mod.

I downloaded the pofo/moveset files and the team_info was in there.  I reuploaded them just to be sure.  Try it again.

Yokozuna is one that stood out to me as a kid,  i sorta wish that they gave the body to do ultra heavyweights in the creations but maybe thats a wellness violation .. "no fat wreslters" "superstars" :D

for me it's weird. Every port works fine even a few mods like Adam cole and the other 2 guys and john morrison works fine.  I have perfectplextra or w/e and pac + .  But guys like Owen hart don't work no matter what i do and AX and Smash as well few others.   What i'm basically saying is ports are 100% but mods are 50/50 And i really don't understand why. Even when i import pofo and moveset 723 it actually shows "723 Owen Hart Mod" assuring me it's the correct string.  His Attire is also 02 and 04 not second attires. Checked in Hex it's 02 and 04 in there too. i can assume the mistake is wrong pofo and moveset but im using the ones linked with them in this fourm.  And I make sure the pofo and movesets are same string numbers as Pac ID always.  Example: If I have owen hart Pac ID 72302 I will not use a pofo or moveset that doesnt say 723.   And Last thing when i use Pac + to download wrestler mods and then reset the strings and chunk. And after that, only half of them worked as well.   Don't understand why only 50% don't freeze game when i download them all the same way.

Edited by BillyTheKid

6 minutes ago, BillyTheKid said:

for me it's weird. Every port works fine even a few mods like Adam cole and the other 2 guys and john morrison works fine.  I have perfectplextra or w/e and pac + .  But guys like Owen hart don't work no matter what i do and AX and Smash as well few others.   What i'm basically saying is ports are 100% but mods are 50/50 And i really don't understand why. Even when i import pofo and moveset 723 it actually shows "723 Owen Hart Mod" assuring me it's the correct string.  His Attire is also 02 and 04 not second attires. Checked in Hex it's 02 and 04 in there too. i can assume the mistake is wrong pofo and moveset but im using the ones linked with them in this fourm.  And I make sure the pofo and movesets are same string numbers as Pac ID always.  Example: If I have owen hart Pac ID 72302 I will not use a pofo or moveset that doesnt say 723.   And Last thing when i use CCT to download wrestler mods and then reset the strings or w/e after only half of them worked as well.   Don't understand why only 50% don't freeze game when i download them all the same way.

Have you tried WWE 2k18+ and followed my instructions step by step as laid out in the readme for my mods?

27 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Have you tried WWE 2k18+ and followed my instructions step by step as laid out in the readme for my mods?

sorry for everything my roomate figured it all out for me.

Edited by BillyTheKid

I'm not sure what you doing wrong.  Perhaps uninstalling the game and redownload from Steam and then start fresh with WWE 2k18+ from scratch might be a good idea.  Alternatively, maybe someone on the Discord chat can help you.

6 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

I'm not sure what you doing wrong.  Perhaps uninstalling the game and redownload from Steam and then start fresh with WWE 2k18+ from scratch might be a good idea.  Alternatively, maybe someone on the Discord chat can help you.

don't worry bro its all in the hex i assured you i changed first attires but i think my roomate changed them back for data editor.  Sorry it's all fantastic I'm going to donate to you next pay day.  My friends all want to play wrestling at my house now lol

2 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Excuse me, about CM Punk's entrance files, which one is supposed to be his champion entrance in Data Editor?

The champ entrance is glitched.  It wasn't included in my pack.

• Thanks 1

@LeonRick's Pentagon Jr. "Penta El Zero M" - Crashes Fixed with Facial Animations + Peeling Paint around Mouth

Penta_Leon_Rick_Preview.png

Pofo/Moveset and Media Files on First Page on this thread.

The CH files have been submitted to LeonRick for release on his thread.

Enjoy.

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 2

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk12 Penta El Zero M, Leo Kruger, Rose 2k15/2k16 + Rosebuds, HBK WM10, Too Cool, LOD, Retro Fink // Wk11 Umaga, Burke, Corino, Candido, Backlund, Yoko, Fuji, Ahmed // WK10 HBK '92, Steiners (90s), Samu, Val Venis

I really don't care at this point but cody rhodes and Stevie Ray Ports don't show up and Ax and Smash pofo and moveset have no ID and those 3 only mods that don't work for me.

Don't care all 3 have really nice CAWS for some reason.  But yeah even my roomate who fixed it all yesterday is telling me all 3 should work. He doesn't know about ports He assume's he can fix it but the Ax and Smash he is 100% sure something is wrong not on his end.

24 minutes ago, AlexFaz said:

HI, which entrance motion did you use for too cool? sorry couldn't find the team info file in the downloads. 

Thanks again for the great work

Are you sure?  I just downloaded it now and it is there.