AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

18 minutes ago, HBK_1980 said:

Is HBK WM10 a Slot145 Attire? Hope not because my Shawn 145 has the Modern Entrance Motion and it doesn’t fit to 90s HBK

Use the Edit Pach Files option in 2k18+ and change the pach slot from 145 to 365. That way you can still enjoy your 145 slot with modern entrance and have this mod in the 365 slot as well. Hope that helps a little.

Edit: If I remember right though @AznBlusuazn's other mod (Shawn Michaels Heel 1992) is already a 365 slot so you should be ok.

Edited by Goon3r73

3 hours ago, HBK_1980 said:

Is HBK WM10 a Slot145 Attire? Hope not because my Shawn 145 has the Modern Entrance Motion and it doesn’t fit to 90s HBK

It’s 365 but you can change it as @No One and @Goon3r73 said. 

5 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

Wow very very Cool!!! Thank you for the Too cool Animations & and more important for this fantastic Shawn Attire. :cool::cool::cool:

I have a little question about the Team Files. I've already created a lot of teams in the game (about 30-40). Will my create teams overwrite if I use your Team Files and import them into the game? I did not dare so far, because I am very uncertain about that.

Thanks and you can use CCT to inject it I to the team slot that is available.  Or use cheat engine to put it in the next available spot. 

@AznBlusuazn I would use CCT. But there is no danger that existing tag teams will be overwritten?

For example Too cool (or Dudley Boyz, New Age Outlaws etc) i had already created this Teams in my Game and I only have about 8 free TagTeam slots. If I add your team file with CCT - will it automatically use an empty slot? What happens if all slots are occupied?

Edited by BamBams Universe

20 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

@AznBlusuazn I would use CCT. But there is no danger that existing tag teams will be overwritten?

For example Too cool (or Dudley Boyz, New Age Outlaws etc) i had already created this Teams in my Game and I only have about 8 free TagTeam slots. If I add your team file with CCT - will it automatically use an empty slot? What happens if all slots are occupied?

Not 100%. You would have to select the tag empty slot. You can try exporting slots until you find an empty on. 

Alternatively you can create the tag team as a  placeholder in game, then use cheat engine to find the slot it’s in (use memory sheet - tag tab to go to the memory spots) until you find the slot you out the place holder. From there inject 

• Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk12 HBK WM10, Too Cool, LOD // Wk11 Umaga, Burke, Corino, Candido, Backlund, Yoko, Fuji, Ahmed // WK10 HBK '92, Steiners (90s), Samu, Val Venis // Wk9 Barrett 2k15/16, Rusev COC17, DDP 01, Show 17 // Wk8 Hardy Boyz Solo Media Pack

Helped @LeonRick (hopefully) solve the mystery of the Legion of Doom crashes amongst some other things : 

LOD_Leon_Rick_Preview.png

Will have the team info, moveset, pofo, media files should be up later today on the first page.  The new models have been sent to LeonRick already.

Thanks also to everyone who joined my YouTube stream earlier when I was working on these guys!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Helped @LeonRick (hopefully) solve the mystery of the Legion of Doom crashes amongst some other things : 

Can you tell which steps may be the solution to fix the crashes? What I have read through the threads it is injecting everything in a 2k18 pach file as well as use 2k18 hair. But is there any other step to have in mind?

2 hours ago, Tarnathos said:

Can you tell which steps may be the solution to fix the crashes? What I have read through the threads it is injecting everything in a 2k18 pach file as well as use 2k18 hair. But is there any other step to have in mind?

I did a 5 hour stream on it last night on my YouTube. It should be archived. There isn’t one specific step. I rebuilt the mods to fix it. 

• Too Sweet 1

On 4.1.2018 at 6:07 PM, BamBams Universe said:

CCT detects the team slots in real-time from your savegame and not, as in earlier versions, only from the data.xml file. Therefore, all occupied slots are output with the same name as they were created in the game (similar to the created CAWs). If a slot is not named, it hasn't created in the game and can be safely used. The only condition is, of course, the game must be started before you use CCT and after any changes in the game, CCT must be restarted, since it reads the changes only at startup.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk12 HBK WM10, Too Cool, LOD, Retro Fink // Wk11 Umaga, Burke, Corino, Candido, Backlund, Yoko, Fuji, Ahmed // WK10 HBK '92, Steiners (90s), Samu, Val Venis // Wk9 Barrett 2k15/16, Rusev COC17, DDP 01, Show 17

Special Request : 

"The Fink" Howard Finkel (Retro 90s)

Fink_90s_Preview.png

• Ported the 2k15 model of Finkel as base
  • Edited the head and head normals/alpha to reflect his younger look from the early 90s
  • Removed beard and trimmed mustache - colored mustache dark brown
  • Added 3d hair - colored hair dark brown
  • Use slot 559 (JoJo) and will included pofo to change name to Howard Finkel, gender to male, and height correctly

Should be released within the next few hours.  Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 2

Legion Of Doom/Road Warriors Hawk + Animal : Pofo/Moveset + Media files on first page

Howard Finkel 90s : CH and Pofo files on first page.

Enjoy.

• Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk12 Leo Kruger, Adam Rose Ports, HBK WM10, Too Cool, LOD, Retro Fink // Wk11 Umaga, Burke, Corino, Candido, Backlund, Yoko, Fuji, Ahmed // WK10 HBK '92, Steiners (90s), Samu, Val Venis // Wk9 Barrett 2k15/16, Rusev COC17, DDP 01, Show 17

As seem on my YouTube stream tonight, Adam Rose 2k15/2k16 as been ported along with the Rosebuds.  Could not get the entrance to work correctly with the Rosebuds carrying him but his solo entrance with the candy works fine.

Additionally, made a Leo Kruger attire.  Still needs a few more things to do before it is finalized, but here is a preview:

image.png

The Adam Rose ports will also include animated hair, pofo+moveset, titan/wall/mini trons, and theme music.

Stay tuned!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

I downloaded all the too cool stuff but couldn't find the team info file? Am I being blind or did have I missed a file I need to download? 

Sorry not at home so can't redownload till later. 

Thanks again for the great work

Regarding the Dudley Boyz mod, I can use them in exhibition. However, when I come to edit their victory animation in Universe Mode it crashes my game every time at that point. It allows me to create the team, edit the entrance, tag team finisher, etc. But not the victory animations. Just thought I would let you know. 

31 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

Regarding the Dudley Boyz mod, I can use them in exhibition. However, when I come to edit their victory animation in Universe Mode it crashes my game every time at that point. It allows me to create the team, edit the entrance, tag team finisher, etc. But not the victory animations. Just thought I would let you know. 

Same thing here but I tried a second time and I was able to select their victory animation (heel and face).

The key is to select them quickly.

This is what I did on my universe mode/edit team/victory animation:

1) Quickly select their face victory animation and confirm it without waiting for the preview animation.

2) save then EXIT the Victory  menu

3)  repeat it for their heel victory animation.

Do it quickly and you will be able to select them before crashing occurs.

Hope it helps ;)

Edited by Thunder72

1 hour ago, Thunder72 said:

Same thing here but I tried a second time and I was able to select their victory animation (heel and face).

The key is to select them quickly.

This is what I did on my universe mode/edit team/victory animation:

1) Quickly select their face victory animation and confirm it without waiting for the preview animation.

2) save then EXIT the Victory  menu

3)  repeat it for their heel victory animation.

Do it quickly and you will be able to select them before crashing occurs.

Hope it helps ;)

I will give it a go thanks for the info. I will let you know how I get on.

Managed to get the Face Victory done, but ran out of time on the Heel. I wonder why it's happening with this team and all the other modded teams Ive got work ok.

Its not letting me do it. I think @AznBlusuazn will have to take a look at the files for the team. All his other teams work for me except this one.

Haha, just sent you that and thought I would give it one more shot and I managed to do it in time. However there is still something wrong with the files somewhere for it to crash in the first place. Have you played as them or against them in Universe Mode yet to see if it crashes?

Edited by Goon3r73

1 hour ago, Goon3r73 said:

I will give it a go thanks for the info. I will let you know how I get on.

Managed to get the Face Victory done, but ran out of time on the Heel. I wonder why it's happening with this team and all the other modded teams Ive got work ok.

Its not letting me do it. I think @AznBlusuazn will have to take a look at the files for the team. All his other teams work for me except this one.

Haha, just sent you that and thought I would give it one more shot and I managed to do it in time. However there is still something wrong with the files somewhere for it to crash in the first place. Have you played as them or against them in Universe Mode yet to see if it crashes?

yes, I played with them and they won only normal tag matches  (not championship ones) on my universe mode but, as far as I can see, Dudley's celebration works.

More testing later.

I also replied you about the universal attire unlocker question on discord. ;)

Edited by Thunder72

49 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

@Goon3r73 the team info file all looks correct. I can’t verify anything about universe mode as I haven’t played it yet. 

No worries Azn, all I can say is Universe mode is set differently to exhibition. In exhibition mode we don't have to edit a thing because you have done all the hard work and all we do is install the mods to your instructions. In Universe Mode you have to create the team, give them a tag team finisher if you so wish, create their entrance, and create their victory animations. This goes for all teams not just the Dudleys. But for some reason when editing the Dudley's victory animations it crashes the game when you attempt to select the preloaded Dudley Boyz victory animations. If you give them a default one then the game doesn't crash. Whether it has something to do with this default animation that then conflicts with the mod god only knows. Having said that if you are quick enough, like @Thunder72has mentioned, then you can swap them to their own animations. it sure is a strange one mind.

57 minutes ago, Thunder72 said:

yes, I played with them and they won only normal tag matches  (not championship ones) on my universe mode but, as far as I can see, Dudley's celebration works.

More testing later.

I also replied you about the universal attire unlocker question on discord. ;)

Yes WhatsTheStatus mentioned about deleting the misc file in the root folder so all is well now with the attire unlocker. Many thanks for your reply too.