AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

6 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

@Goon3r73 not sure I haven’t tried universe mode at all yet. If it is like previous games, the universe mode teams are separate if I remember. 

Sounds like you either didn’t put the entrance files in the right place or you didn’t rebuild def. 

I've done everything correctly as regarding putting the pac folder and the titantron folder in the correct places. Rebuilt the def prior to loading the game. I hope I know a little bit now I have installed quite a number of your mods.

In game when I open CCT and go to put the 24 New Age Outlaws.team_info file into the team slot it gives me a drop down menu. Now in there it is saying Four Horsemen is slot 24 and New Age Outlaws is slot 25? I follow your instructions and place it in slot 24. I then do the save thing with Aiden English. I head over to the team management section and everything seems to be running fine. Albeit without the voice sync in places. However, you have mentioned that Road Dogg's voice doesn't work currently.

So back to the game, everything works fine in exhibition mode but for some reason only the victory motions work in Universe and not the entrances? Strange one this. I will do a full uninstall and reinstall of this part of the mod again and see what happens. I think though like you say it has something to do with the Universe mode being separate to exhibition mode..

Edited by Goon3r73

Team info injection in cct is for Exhibition mode only and shouldn't work with Universe, because it has separate memory addresses that do change each time you restart the game while the Exhibition addresses are static and do not change.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheVisitorX said:

Team info injection in cct is for Exhibition mode only and shouldn't work with Universe, because it has separate memory addresses that do change each time you restart the game while the Exhibition addresses are static and do not change.

Thank you for clearing that issue up. I was wondering why everything was working just fine in exhibition mode and not Universe. That explains it, plus at least I know I installed it correctly Many thanks for that info @TheVisitorX.

1 minute ago, JLU1000 said:

I do not see the ch files for yoko on leonricks thread.

You have to ask LeonRick.  I sent them to him, but it's up to him to post them.

Hallo

In your CM PUNK readme you have a mistake. The walltron and minitron dont show up because the line you have

pac\mov\ss_mini\00131.pac      
pac\mov\ss_wall\00131.pac      

both are wrong it must be :

pac\mov\ss_wall\013100.pac
pac\mov\ss_mini\013100.pac

Maybe you fix your readme :storm: . I can confirm its working than

WWE2_K18_x64_2017_12_31_00_27_42_85.pngWWE2_K18_x64_2017_12_31_00_28_38_48.png

and by the way you have not uploaded the Punk we see in this screen but in your preview you show us the best in the world Punk (you uploaded a black one with grey Hoody and no tatoos). For the rest they want this Punk its from PH_Guy Mike from the 2k17 Mods Section.

Happy new Year

Edited by Andy

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk10-11 Burke, Corino, Candido, Backlund, Yoko, Fuji, Ahmed, HBK '92, Steiners (90s), Samu, Val Venis // Wk9 Barrett 2k15/16, Rusev COC17, DDP 01, Show 17 // Wk8 Hardy Boyz Solo Media Pack, Konnan 3-Pack, Ryback x5, Morrison '11

@LeonRick's Elijah Burke (WWE) - Animated

Burke_Leon_Rick_Preview.png

Will include moveset, pofo, theme, and titantron -- I will upload these tomorrow.

The ch.pac has been submitted to LeonRick for upload on his thread.  

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk10-11 Umaga, Burke, Corino, Candido, Backlund, Yoko, Fuji, Ahmed, HBK '92, Steiners (90s), Samu, Val Venis // Wk9 Barrett 2k15/16, Rusev COC17, DDP 01, Show 17 // Wk8 Hardy Boyz Solo Media Pack, Konnan 3-Pack, Ryback x5

@LeonRick's Umaga

Umaga_LeonRick_Preview.png

Facial Animations added, some clipping issues fixed, and completely redone hair (now animated)

Titantron/Theme and Pofo/Moveset files are on the first page of this thread.

The ch.pac file has been submitted to LeonRick for posting on his thread for release.

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 1

9 minutes ago, HBK_1980 said:

Is it normal that Honky Tonk Man is only in Ring Attire available? There is only the chXXX02 File in an not a chXXX04 on 2k15 and 2k16 too.

Yes

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Wk12 HBK WM10, Too Cool // Wk11 Umaga, Burke, Corino, Candido, Backlund, Yoko, Fuji, Ahmed // WK10 HBK '92, Steiners (90s), Samu, Val Venis // Wk9 Barrett 2k15/16, Rusev COC17, DDP 01, Show 17 // Wk8 Hardy Boyz Solo Media Pack

@LeonRick's Too Cool (Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty Too Hotty) -- Animated with Media, Pofo and Movesets

PREVIEW.png

Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 10 for WWE 2k18 by me

HBK_WM10_Preview.png

All links on first page.  Enjoy.

• Like 6
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 2

Wow very very Cool!!! Thank you for the Too cool Animations & and more important for this fantastic Shawn Attire. :cool::cool::cool:

I have a little question about the Team Files. I've already created a lot of teams in the game (about 30-40). Will my create teams overwrite if I use your Team Files and import them into the game? I did not dare so far, because I am very uncertain about that.

Is HBK WM10 a Slot145 Attire? Hope not because my Shawn 145 has the Modern Entrance Motion and it doesn’t fit to 90s HBK

Edited by HBK_1980

2 minutes ago, HBK_1980 said:

Is HBK WM10 a Slot145 Attire? Hope not because my Shawn 145 has the Modern Entrance Motion and it doesn’t fit to 90s HBK

you know you can edit it,right?