AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

On 10/22/2017 at 1:35 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

Preview : Randy Orton : Hell In A Cell 2017

RKO_HIAC17_Preview.png

With corrected jacket textures.

Great mod sir just like last year, i have a question, how did you change the logo? I can't find 0A and 0C folder on this year game, can you tell me? Maybe on PM

1 minute ago, angelwar19 said:

Great mod sir just like last year, i have a question, how did you change the logo? I can't find 0A and 0C folder on this year game, can you tell me? Maybe on PM

I made a video to answer this question since I get asked several times an hour :) 

I follow all your tutorial, but after i make it into pach file, the size is 130mb,  i inject 00.yobj 0a.dat and 0c.dat into zlib and inject it into epk8 file but the upper body is glitchy, am i doing something wrong?

2 minutes ago, angelwar19 said:

I follow all your tutorial, but after i make it into pach file, the size is 130mb,  i inject 00.yobj 0a.dat and 0c.dat into zlib and inject it into epk8 file but the upper body is glitchy, am i doing something wrong?

Are you using the latest XPacker?  Are you using the Create Compressed button?  Also did you sort my name before you created the pach (the order matters). 

3 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Are you using the latest XPacker?  Are you using the Create Compressed button?  Also did you sort my name before you created the pach (the order matters). 

My wrong, the order is not the problem, but i didnt use x-packer i use pactool, i skip that part because i think the method is same, thanks man

9 minutes ago, angelwar19 said:

My wrong, the order is not the problem, but i didnt use x-packer i use pactool, i skip that part because i think the method is same, thanks man

Ok. I’m not familiar with pactool. 

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Week 1 Mods Part 2 Completed (RKO, Brock, 2 HBKs, The Shield 2017), CM Punk Complete 2K15 Port (WIP), Week 1 Mod Completed (2 HBKs, 2 Romans, KO, and Shane O'Mac)

Week1b.png

Includes

• The Shield 2017 (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose)
  • Shawn Michaels (Summerslam 2005)
  • Shawn Michaels (Wrestlemania 21)
  • Brock Lesnar (Wrestlemania 33)
  • Randy Orton (Hell In A Cell 2017)

Video on second post of this thread!  Enjoy!

• Glorious 1

hy bro, i have a question and it's can be silly, but i searched a mod for intergender match and i didn't found any link for this mod, can you help me ? an explication or other because i am a noob for WWE2K modding.

I wish you a nice day

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Brock WM19, Week 1 Mods Part 2 Completed (RKO, Brock, 2 HBKs, The Shield 2017), CM Punk Complete 2K15 Port (WIP), Week 1 Mod Completed (2 HBKs, 2 Romans, KO, and Shane O'Mac)

Preview : Brock Lesnar : Wrestlemania 19

Brock_WM19.png

• Uses the 2K18 Model with custom adjustments to texture to match his 2003 look
  • Custom elbowpads and kneepads added
  • Custom tights artwork (by me) and custom boots textures
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Preview : Brock Lesnar : Wrestlemania 19

Brock_WM19.png

• Uses the 2K18 Model with custom adjustments to texture to match his 2003 look
  • Custom elbowpads and kneepads added
  • Custom tights artwork (by me) and custom boots textures

Love that brock hair Btw Will ur 2k17 brock attires will work good in 2k18 or i need to porting them ?

1 minute ago, Aŕch Jŕ said:

Love that brock hair Btw Will ur 2k17 brock attires will work good in 2k18 or i need to porting them ?

You should be able to use the 2k17 version -- it just won't be the updated 2k18 model

1 minute ago, AznBlusuazn said:

You should be able to use the 2k17 version -- it just won't be the updated 2k18 model

Imma kinda hate 2k18 brock hair thats why mainly i like ur 2k17 attire more than 2k18 because of Hair if u use hair like 2k17 on 2k18 model then brock will look more better like he was in 2k17 and ty for quick reply:)

Just now, Aŕch Jŕ said:

Imma kinda hate 2k18 brock hair thats why mainly i like ur 2k17 attire more than 2k18 because of Hair if u use hair like 2k17 on 2k18 model then brock will look more better like he was in 2k17 and ty for quick reply:)

The new 2k18 is more accurate.  All you would have to do is take the 2715 from the 2k17 brock and inject it into the 2k18 brock.

2 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

The new 2k18 is more accurate.  All you would have to do is take the 2715 from the 2k17 brock and inject it into the 2k18 brock.

Thanks what tool i use for doing that ?

On 10/23/2017 at 2:31 PM, Aŕch Jŕ said:

Thanks what tool i use for doing that ?

On 10/23/2017 at 2:35 PM, motishow said:

how did you import the entrance? i wanna make the same with hulk hogan entrance.

Check out http://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page and the Smacktalks Discord : https://discord.smacktalks.org

You can get those answers there.

Decided to recreate my entire Brock Career Pack on 2K18.

Preview : Brock Lesnar : OVW 2001 (Maroon Tights)

Brock_OVW_2001_Preview.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar : OVW Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Maroon Tights with Yellow Kneepads)

Brock_OVW_MWC_Preview.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar : Wrestlemania 20

Brock_WM20_Preview.png

All 3 of these were made with the 2K18 model.

• Like 4
  • Glorious 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Brock Career Pack, Week 1 Mods Part 2 Completed (RKO, Brock, 2 HBKs, The Shield 2017), CM Punk Complete 2K15 Port (WIP), Week 1 Mod Completed (2 HBKs, 2 Romans, KO, and Shane O'Mac)

Figure out how to get a shirt on Brock!  So...

AS SEEN ON RAW TONIGHT, I GIVE YOU... BRRRRRRRROCK  LESSSSSNAR!

Brock_Street_RAW20171023.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar Street Attire RAW 2017.10.23

• Like 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Brock Street Attire Collection (6 Pack Including RAW 2017.10.23 Shirt!) (Complete), Brock Career Pack (WIP), Week 1 Mods Part 2 Completed (RKO, Brock, 2 HBKs, The Shield 2017), CM Punk Complete 2K15 Port (WIP), Week 1 Mod Completed (2 HBKs, 2 Romans, KO, and Shane

And the rest of the Street Attire Collection :

Preview : Brock Lesnar 1 Way Ticket Shirt

Brock_Street_1_Way.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat Shirt

Brock_Street_Eat_Sleep.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar Exit F5 Shirt

Brock_Street_Exit_F5.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar License Suplex City Shirt 

Brock_Street_License.png

Preview : Brock Lesnar No Shirt (default in ring for all the above)

Brock_Street_No_Shirt.png 

Stayed tuned for the UFC collection and the Lesnar WWE Return attires to complete the 20 or so attires for 2K18!