AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

59 minutes ago, Atom2244 said:

Nice work on these CM Punk alt.attires!They're lookin' good!btw what are they based off?UFC?

All customs. My imagination I guess?

Punkamania definitely looks like something he would wear if feuding with Hogan. Like "Knees 2 Faces."

Actually a lot of those attires look like attires he'd wear if he were back in wrestling.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

Kane UM Collection - majority of these awesome attires are @AlcLegacy WWE 2k17/2k18 Kane mods, but there are a few that I added in.  Thanks ALC!

Kane_UM_Collection.png

All links are on the Personal Roster link on the first page of the thread or my signature.  Enjoy.

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 2

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10), Punk Entrance/Victory 7-Pack Released, Hogan Fixed Hair + Fixed Entrances (Released), Hollywood Hogan Entrance (In Color And Fixed - COMPLETE), Jeff Jarrett (WCW Era)

Redid the previous attire.  Here is what I have so far for Booker T custom UM attires:

2k18 Default with custom black Nike gloves: 

Booker_0_Black_Red_BT.png

WWE '13 with custom white Nike gloves: 

Booker_1_White_Red_T.png

Red with Black "BT" with custom red Nike gloves: 

Booker_2_Red_Black_BT.png

WWE '12 with custom gold Nike Gloves :

Booker_3_White_Gold_Star.png

Harlem Heat Red Pants with custom red Nike Gloves and custom red Flame Boots:

Booker_4_Red_HHPants.png

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 2

Booker T 10-attire (Custom for UM) collection is complete:

Book_UM_Collection.gif

Available on my Personal Roster link on the first page/my signature.  Enjoy.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2018 at 1:27 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Booker T 10-attire (Custom for UM) collection is complete:

Available on my Personal Roster link on the first page/my signature.  Enjoy.

YESSSSSS! I need some Booker T goodness in my UM. Thanks!

@AznBlusuazn Is it still possible to download the CM Punk with the original red and blue attire? I downloaded CM Punk expecting that attire, without reading that it didn't actually come as that attire. I've been looking for the red/blue one, just wondering if/where it was still available?

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - JTG (WIP), Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10), Punk Entrance/Victory 7-Pack Released, Hogan Fixed Hair + Fixed Entrances (Released), Hollywood Hogan Entrance (In Color And Fixed - COMPLETE), Jeff Jarrett
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - JTG 2012 (Complete), Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10), Punk Entrance/Victory 7-Pack Released, Hogan Fixed Hair + Fixed Entrances (Released), Hollywood Hogan Entrance (In Color And Fixed - COMPLETE), Jarrett
3 hours ago, Livin Proof 215 said:

good work on jtg, but i have one question. why? lol its just a bit random. not that im complaining cause i like him personally

Because I needed him in my universe mod and I'm a huge fan of his ;) 

• Like 1

Work In Progress - Super Crazy (Mexicool Era)

iD5dgM.jpg

Still working on his body and neck.  Also these are not the final textures.

• Like 1
  • What? 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Super Crazy, JTG 2012 (Complete), Custom Booker T Pack (x10 WIP), Custom CM Punk (x10), Punk Entrance/Victory 7-Pack Released, Hogan Fixed Hair + Fixed Entrances (Released), Hollywood Hogan Entrance
On 2/24/2018 at 3:48 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Retextured Hollywood Hogan shirt and Boa fixed in the entrance.  Thanks @squaredcirclefan for the suggestions.

Will release soon.  Working on trying to solve the black/white effect getting stuck if you skip the entrance.

Great work.

• Thanks 1

Your mods have completely changed my experience with the core game! A lot of great mods on this forum, but I dig how accessible yours are with the media and everything packed into the zip file, alongside the ch. Thaaanks man.

• Like 3
  • Yes! 3

Hey everyone.  Although we are still in pre-launch, I wanted all of you to know that we have a new Smacktalks Discord server that is going full launch soon, but feel free to join in:

http://discord.gg/4m6UDzY

It's for everyone - modders, creators (caw, cae, etc.), general wrestling fans, 2k gaming fans, gamers, etc.  It's an extension of this site and I wanted to invite you all. :) 

Feel free to share the link.  Hope to chat with you all soon!

• Like 7