AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

1 hour ago, ALEDJONEZZ2014 said:

how do i get the bearded punk in this video only punk i can fin is the one without a full beard help ?

In "this video"?  What are you referring to?

13 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

CL9QmP.jpg

Got these all working with run in / breakout options.  617 9131 and 9501 are glitchy when Punk holds the belt.  The 678 entrance is pretty glitch free.

Going to work on lighting and custom camera angles for the entrances next.

Fantastic!!!

CM Punk Entrance/Victory 7 Pack Released on First Page and/or on the WWE 2k18 Master Universal EVT List  (in my signature):

Punk_131_Entrance.png
CM Punk 2k15 Entrance (131)

Punk_578_Entrance.png
CM Punk 2k15 MITB '11 Entrance (578)

Punk_617_Champ_Entrance.png
CM Punk 2k15 Champion Entrance (617)

Punk_678_Manager_Champ_Entrance.png
CM Punk 2k15 Champion with Manager Entrance (678)

Punk_6131_Victory.png
CM Punk 2k15 Victory Animation (6131)

Punk_9131_Champ_Victory.png 
CM Punk 2k15 Champion Victory Animation (9131)

Punk_9501_Manager_Champ_Victory.png
CM Punk 2k15 Champion with Manager Victory Animation (9501)

• Too Sweet 2

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - Custom CM Punk (x10 - W.I.P.), Punk Entrance/Victory 7-Pack Released, Hogan Fixed Hair + Fixed Entrances (Released), Hollywood Hogan Entrance (In Color And Fixed - COMPLETE), Jeff Jarrett (WCW Era - RELEASED)
9 hours ago, OneTrueVillain said:

Incredible work bro, but how can i download it? there's no link 

It’s the top item in the list. Look under the link column. 

3 hours ago, HBK_1980 said:

Azn will you trying to fix the glitches of CM Punks Entrances and Titlewin Animations or is it simply not work in 2k18?

It requires reanimation of the entrances and victories. No one on this site is equipped to do that. 

I downloaded and installed your CM Punk port and now none of my in-game Superstars have Twitter handles lol. What happened?

Was it the String file v2?

22 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

I downloaded and installed your CM Punk port and now none of my in-game Superstars have Twitter handles lol. What happened?

Was it the String file v2?

All the superstrings remove the twitter handles. It was the only way to get custom names into the game due to the limitations of the string in 2k18

18 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

All the superstrings remove the twitter handles. It was the only way to get custom names into the game due to the limitations of the string in 2k18

Ohhhh okay.

Well done on the Punk port. Entrance works in my game and he looks good.

I installed your AJ Lee as well but when I went to test her, the game froze at the loading screen into the match.

6 minutes ago, xXJHARDYFAN92Xx said:

Ohhhh okay.

Well done on the Punk port. Entrance works in my game and he looks good.

I installed your AJ Lee as well but when I went to test her, the game froze at the loading screen into the match.

http://smacktalks.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page - probably should read up on attire slots.

Del Rio's entrance doesn't work. Game loads into the match, had Cena come out first, then it just shows Cena in the ring waiting for Del Rio to come out. When making Del Rio come out first, he just appears in the ring.

Also, Adam Rose doesn't even show up on the roster list.

Edited by xXJHARDYFAN92Xx

Hi,I have a question that I am having trouble with,as I am new into modding with this game(you can guess because I just recently created this account).I love your mods ex.CM Punk,Del Rio,BNB and others.Recently I checked out another popular modder's work(AlcLegacy) and I downloaded one of his attires for CM Punk.

Can I install it so that I can keep the original attire and have the alt.attire for Punk and if so how can I do it,or will I have to replace the original attire with the downloaded one?

Video Showcase:

https://youtu.be/eqh8E7_0lOo

WWE 2k15 Entrance with WWE 2k18 Hat Ported - Download link on my WWE 2k18 Master Universal EVT List (link in signature) ~ Enjoy.

• Too Sweet 2

Hey buddy, how ya doing?

1. You're THE MAN for making Hogan bald again. Seriously, he's bald. Now it looks like him.

2. I went to go do a match with Stone Cold Steve Austin, and he came out to the monochrome version of Hollywood's entrance, shouting something about how nWo was for life. When I went to go take a look in Austin's advanced entrance animations in Create An Entrance, the game crashed.

Any chance your fixed entrance somehow conflicts with Austin's entrance files?

9 minutes ago, Clarityman said:

Hey buddy, how ya doing?

1. You're THE MAN for making Hogan bald again. Seriously, he's bald. Now it looks like him.

2. I went to go do a match with Stone Cold Steve Austin, and he came out to the monochrome version of Hollywood's entrance, shouting something about how nWo was for life. When I went to go take a look in Austin's advanced entrance animations in Create An Entrance, the game crashed.

Any chance your fixed entrance somehow conflicts with Austin's entrance files?

Sounds like some how Austin has Hollywoods entrance.  At the main menu, open WWE 2k18+ go to edit animations -> select 101 and read.  for the entrance animation select 101 and inject.  See if that works. 

2 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Sounds like some how Austin has Hollywoods entrance.  At the main menu, open WWE 2k18+ go to edit animations -> select 101 and read.  for the entrance animation select 101 and inject.  See if that works. 

Got it. I know what happened. I don't know HOW it happened, but all good now.

Thanks brother.

• Too Sweet 1

Couple more CM Punk customs for my Universe Mode -- available on my Universe Mode Personal Roster (link on first page of this thread an signature)

"Rise Above Cena" / Red White + Blue :

Punk_1_RACena.png

"Luck Is For Losers" / Black + Red :

Punk_2_Black_Blue.png

On 3/11/2018 at 2:43 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Video Showcase:

WWE 2k15 Entrance with WWE 2k18 Hat Ported - Download link on my WWE 2k18 Master Universal EVT List (link in signature) ~ Enjoy.

Great Work @AznBlusuazn. I believe you injected his 2k18 hat into the 2k15 yobj. great stuff. You could make the audio optional though. In case a few might have extra sound theme slots they haven't used.

4 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Great Work @AznBlusuazn. I believe you injected his 2k18 hat into the 2k15 yobj. great stuff. You could make the audio optional though. In case a few might have extra sound theme slots they haven't used.

It was more than just injecting the hat. I had move the vector and root bone objects to get it to place correctly on his head as well. 

• Glorious 1

Completed the custom CM Punk series for my Universe Mode.  All are available and downloadable on my Personal Roster link on the first page and my signature:

#4 "Purple + Black"

Punk_3_Purple_Black.png

#5 "Black + White"

Punk_4_Black_White.png

#6 "Pink + Black"

Punk_5_Pink_Black.png

#7 "GTS Green + Black"

Punk_6_Green_Black.png

#8 "Punkamania Red + Yellow"

Punk_7_Punkamania.png

#9 "BITW Light Blue & Black"

Punk_8_BITW_Lt_Blue.png