AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

Meanwhile, with the DLC dropping in pending, here is the showcase of Jeff Hardy from RAW February 11 2008 : 

*REQUIRES THE ENDURING ICONS DLC FOR IT TO WORK*

Week13a.png

Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 2

i have a problem with Hogan. I have no Hulkamania Logo on his Belt (modern) and his Hair is the same as Retro Hogan not half bolded :( Hogan Retro and Modern are on different Slots. Hogan Retro is 475 and Hogan Modern i choose Abdullah the Butchers Slot.

23 minutes ago, HBK_1980 said:

i have a problem with Hogan. I have no Hulkamania Logo on his Belt (modern) and his Hair is the same as Retro Hogan not half bolded :( Hogan Retro and Modern are on different Slots. Hogan Retro is 475 and Hogan Modern i choose Abdullah the Butchers Slot.

Those are the default 2k15 models not my creations. I’d suggest LouEvil’s Hogan ports. 

• Too Sweet 1

I have installed both Slaughter mods (face and hell) , the face entrance version runs ok but i have a little problem with hel entrance , the entrance music never plays and is assigned correct , if i chose another entrance motion the music plays but with entrance 134 (slaughter iran flag) the entrance music never plays .

Any ideas?

4 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Those are the default 2k15 models not my creations. I’d suggest LouEvil’s Hogan ports. 

No i downloaded them from here. Under your Hogan 475 476 Slot Hogans

On 17.10.2017 at 12:03 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

Hulk Hogan (Slot 475) / Hollywood Hogan (Slot 476)

39 minutes ago, HBK_1980 said:

No i downloaded them from here. Under your Hogan 475 476 Slot Hogans

Yes the ones on my thread are the default 2k15 ones.  I am telling you that you should try LouEvil's mods

Just now, AznBlusuazn said:

Yes the ones on my thread are the default 2k15 ones.  I am telling you that you should try LouEvil's mods

ah now i understand. ;) Sorry my Bad.

I remember this being addressed, but I remember the Dudleyz having the same spot in the game as the Hardy Boyz and saw that it was fixed (thank you for that @AznBlusuazn) but I finally got around to installing the Dudleys in my game, and now both the Hardys and Dudleys have the same Entrance movies, Hardy Boyz titantron with Dudley Boys mini and wall trons :lol I didn't back up the files either, so do I just delete it and reinstall it? Or do I verify the game files?

4 hours ago, JNolan93 said:

I remember this being addressed, but I remember the Dudleyz having the same spot in the game as the Hardy Boyz and saw that it was fixed (thank you for that @AznBlusuazn) but I finally got around to installing the Dudleys in my game, and now both the Hardys and Dudleys have the same Entrance movies, Hardy Boyz titantron with Dudley Boys mini and wall trons :lol I didn't back up the files either, so do I just delete it and reinstall it? Or do I verify the game files?

Try deleting your save and reinstalling your mods.  If that doesn’t work delete your save, delete your mods, verify files.  If that doesn’t work uninstall and reinstall. 

Always make backups. 

On 1/17/2018 at 3:25 AM, AznBlusuazn said:

Try deleting your save and reinstalling your mods.  If that doesn’t work delete your save, delete your mods, verify files.  If that doesn’t work uninstall and reinstall. 

Always make backups. 

I usually do make backups, I have the entire WWE 2K18 folder backed up in a folder on my desktop. I forgot to do it again with the DLC lol. Thank you for the suggestions though, I'll give them a try.

Edited by JNolan93
  • Too Sweet 1

41 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

Doesn't Work =(

Can you give a little more detail?  The links?  The entrance?  The characters?  The victory?  The Pofo?  The Moveset?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

the links

Copy the link address & paste in your browser for a new window/tab....works fine that way. But it does auto-close the tab when just trying to just open from the hyperlink.

15 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

the links

I just tested all the links.  They worked for me.  And this is one of the most popular downloads I have.  You are the only one to say the links don't work?

On 16/10/2017 at 6:34 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Links in next post

On 16/10/2017 at 6:32 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

All Public Links Below.

the links simply doesnt show

6 hours ago, CARALHOOOOOOO said:

the links simply doesnt show

Did you look in the post directly after it with all the listed characters in it?

8 hours ago, RockBottomCFH said:

Copy the link address & paste in your browser for a new window/tab....works fine that way. But it does auto-close the tab when just trying to just open from the hyperlink.

thanks, that work

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JLU1000 said:

I did not see your IRS in the download list. Maybe I missed it but I Looked through it a few times.

It's not complete yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone - I haven't released anything recently.  There are a few reasons for this:

• I am currently moderating Smacktalks and the WWE2KCreations Discord -- with the free time I do have, this can be time consuming to do both.
  • I have been a bit burnt out recently (last couple of months).  I have been taking it easy with my mod releases in order not to get to the point of quitting altogether.
  • Primary Reason:  My wife and I are expecting another child (#4) and I have had to shift my responsibilities and time more around family.  

With that said, I'm putting my work on hold.  I will probably work on things off and on, but not as consistently has I have.  I know this may be disappointing to some of you (I am sorry), but I have to focus on what is important in life.  But modding is something I enjoy and it is a hobby, so I'm not retiring.  I have been working on some custom stories off and on that I'm showcasing on my YouTube channel - to still enjoy myself and modding but not get overly committed to the grind.  I hope all of you can appreciate that.

As far those of you that have donated for request, if your request was not fulfilled and you would like a refund for any reasons, please send me a PM.  I will refund you without any question.  Just let me know.  My work here was never about the money -- in fact, I have used about 95% of it to purchase tools, the game, subscriptions to apps, domain names, etc. not for me but for the community to help produce more modders and creations all around.  I'm glad to see new modders out there and I hope my work has inspired someone to start modding.

Anyway, I will still be around, but I just wanted everyone to know why I haven't done much recently.  For those of you that already knew about the exciting new addition to my family, thanks for your kind words and well wishes.

Thanks again - Azn

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Too Sweet 6
  • Thanks 9
  • Glorious 5

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - ANNOUNCEMENT (please read last post)

I congratulate you and your family on the upcoming family growth. I completely understand the reasons. There is nothing more important than family and friends in real life.

From the viewpoint of the modding community, of course, I hope that you continue to enjoy modding and that we will be able to play something of you again and again in the future.

Thank you, your help and mods have always been awesome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats! Though its bittersweet I think your break is well justified and certainly deserved. Your contributions to this community are tremendous in both quantity and quality and without question, your absence will be greatly felt. Thanks for all you've done and all the best with family life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1