AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - That's all folks!

AznBlusuazn

[Non Character Mods]

•••Remove Static Filter Mod (for retro arenas in 2K18) v1.0•••

removestatic.png

This is a simple mod that removes the "static" effect for retro arenas.

Download link:  http://twineer.com/3iSi 

•••AznBlusuazn's WWE 2k18 Theme Music Map•••

As requested : This is a Google Sheet that shows everyone how I am "mapping" my themes to pofos/movesets.

Link:  http://skamaker.com/6x3S [/spolier]

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

[Update:  PC Release Day 1]

Well, good news.  Looks like legacy ch.pac files seem to work in 2K18 from the early testing.  And some not so great news, there are some new file structures for the new 2K18 when it comes to texture files and how they are stored.  Looks like some time is needed to understand the structure.  I'm sure if the past three games on PC have been any indicator, the community will figure it all out.

Since my previous mods [2K17 Mods] appear to work thus far (still need to test more, especially around the larger mods (30+mb)), I probably won't be porting a bunch of those over.  I might some with the newer 2K18 models with some of my 2K17 textures.

But the plan is to get some of the highly requested mods out.  Hopefully the community can get items like the universal attire unlocker, the super string, and pac plus slots working so we can really rock and roll.  :)  

So, that's the plan right now.  I'm pretty excited about everything.  Stay tuned!  More to come!

• Like 4
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Glorious 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS! - Kevin Owens + Shane McMahon Hell In The Cell 2017
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS! - Kevin Owens + Shane McMahon Hell In The Cell 2017 attires, HBK DX97 + WM23
  • AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS! - CM Punk Complete 2K15 Port, Kevin Owens + Shane McMahon Hell In The Cell 2017 attires, HBK DX97 + WM23
23 minutes ago, Guest omg said:

do you have a download link to the cm punk mod?

Not complete yet.  Waiting on Data Editor 2018 so everyone can install it.

Week 1 Mod Preview on 2nd post of this thread.

Week1.png

• Shawn Michaels : In Your House D-Generation 1997
  • Shawn Michaels : Wrestlemania 23
  • Roman Reigns : Summerslam 2017
  • Roman Reigns : No Mercy 2017
  • Kevin Owens : Hell In A Cell 2017
  • Shane McMahon : Hell In A Cell 2017

Stay Tuned!  More to come!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - CM Punk Complete 2K15 Port (WIP), Week 1 Mod Completed (2 HBKs, 2 Romans, KO, and Shane O'Mac)
13 minutes ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

Is your romans released yet ?

Waiting on Pozzum to release WWE 2K18+ with the download feature.

• AznBlusuazn changed the title to AZNBLUSUAZN WWE 2K18 MODS - The Shield 2017 Edition (WIP), CM Punk Complete 2K15 Port (WIP), Week 1 Mod Completed (2 HBKs, 2 Romans, KO, and Shane O'Mac)
14 minutes ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

Why Roman will just shave it like he always does lol

Lol he is looking good with full beard idk why he dont want to see him good lmao😁

Edited by Aŕch Jŕ