Spinebuster_94

IDK if you take requests but Wizard of Thay & I are working on Stevie Ray from Harlem Heat and I was wondering if you had a moveset on file or could create one for us. Would definitely credit you, thanks. 

1 hour ago, NickBreaker said:

does Shelley do the cross-legged driver? I'd say Northern lights driver looks more like It Came From Japan 1

I suppose you could use that instead. Personal preference...but he does both, look at #3 in this video...

Edited by Spinebuster_94

23 minutes ago, NickBreaker said:

I stand corrected. Gonna add it to my set. I love the fist pumping at the end of the animation of this one and Cradle Shock - very MCMG

I heard a rumour Sabin did mo-cap...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darrell1300 said:

Is Chuck Taylor on your list

Yup, Will make him soon since kendallmorris just released his. Need to make the Briscoes and Silas Young too since I've already got caws of them

1 hour ago, Darrell1300 said:

Is Matt Riddle on your list

Not right now. My roster is NJPW/ROH based. I was hoping to grab some PWG too since there's a lot of crossover, but with the combined size of the NJPW/ROH rosters and logo limits etc...I don't think I'll be able to cram it all in unfortunately