So my 2k17 save went corrupt...

BigBlueRI4x

Not sure what happened but other night my XB0x360 game save went corrupt. I had an old backup on my PC from July that allowed for all not to be lost, but for some reason this awesome Hollywood Hogan CAW I have with custom PT's is being considered "corrupt/missing files" by this restored save. Naturally the slot becomes empty. The CAW's .cas file  is still there in my hard drive along with a bunch of others I had downloaded since early July that the game save isn't seeing at all. I expected that to happen with those.

The HH CAW, I really want to be able to restore it into the save. I spent weeks perfecting it. Is my only recourse to buy KG's tool to inject this CAW (and I guess my others I downloaded) back into the save? Like I said, the Hogan one is the important CAW. Really kicking myself for never uploading to CC.

EDIT - Thought i should add something strange I am seeing. I have a Sabu CAW in my 1st CAW slot, however in my HD storage, I actually see a 2nd Hollywood Hogan downloaded CAW .cas file showing as slot 1. I can't find Sabu's .cas file anywhere. In-game, when I select Sabu for editing, it's definately Sabu. Really scratching my head there. I'm pretty sure the Hogan CAW I'm trying to get back was in slot 2, I see the .cas file for him as slot 2, but that slot is now empty in the restored save. 

Edited by BigBlueRI4x