Good to hear you found a way for 1 logo per arm, saves a few logo slots for later om that dreaded day when we all start running out of space... looking forward to this update... are you still including entrance shirts on the attires..? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DGener8 said:

Punk and Omega both look excellent. I really hope you decide to keep the versions of Punk from MITB 2011 and SummerSlam 2013, though. Those are two of my favorite attires/looks of his.

Same. I'm hoping you keep those two attires as well.

7 hours ago, DGener8 said:

Punk and Omega both look excellent. I really hope you decide to keep the versions of Punk from MITB 2011 and SummerSlam 2013, though. Those are two of my favorite attires/looks of his.

4 hours ago, jhorsley23 said:

Same. I'm hoping you keep those two attires as well.

I will keep 1 attire for Wolverine sideburns look, another 1 for slicked back hair 2012 look.. but both will have different attire than Summerslam'13 and MITB'11. Another 2 attires will have bald short hair look. So, sorry.. no long haired Punk this year. 

14jaqgm.gif

• Too Sweet 2

Amazing job, made me ecstatic to see you creating content again this year. 

To be fair it's not impossible to edit to make whichever attire y'all want. Even if you want ROH/ECW Punk it's not impossible, just gotta put in effort ourselves! Very grateful to have a very (very very very) high quality model to use! Thanks man, you're elite. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shockster said:

I’m bummed there’s no MitB or long-hair attires. Otherwise, ace.

There's already some good attire logos for MITB from cc you can download. Just replace with the 2nd slot 1st attire. If 1 long-haired attire you want, which attire you woul be replaced with among these 4? 

3v3is.jpg110eo9t.jpg

Your updated Punk looks incredible. Absolutely spot on.

I spent a lot of time editing your first one to get the slicked back hair and facial hair look from Slot 2 (2009 look) on both attire slots. The game kept crashing on me when trying to edit it, so I had to keep saving it and going back to make another edit.

I don't care for 3 of the 4 attire choices on this new one, so I'm gonna have to do some logo swapping and edit the hair and beard again. I would just keep the original Punk you uplaoded, but the hope of no missing logos and less logos used for the tattoos on this new one make it awful tempting.

I love the Yankees attire used on Slot 1, but since that attire was a one-off, I don't want it on a CAW. I'll be using him in Universe and would prefer attires that aren't themed for special matches, events or locations (i.e. I loved your Hitman tribute attire last year but had to change it because that's not something he'd wear on Raw every week).

Personally, my preferred attires are the ones you used in the original upload and the red, black, and white one you used here for Slot 3.

The Chicago flag MITB 2011 attire is an absolute must for me. But you can't create these to please everyone. It's your choice. I'm just thankful for the amazing CAWs. I'll attempt to make the changes myself and hope this can be done without the game crashing on me. Lol There were a few last year I couldn't even attempt to edit without instant crashes back to the main menu.

Edited by jhorsley23
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Guest Cawcaw said:

I can't find you on ps4 anymore. Raiee as a tag correct? 

Busy day today, but he will be uploaded tonight. Stay tuned.

2wbzz7t.jpg

Yes, I suck playing online tho. Hahahaha