I'm bored, someone entertain me.

HiPcavallo

High standards? I'm sorry, but recent topics in General Chat have been ignored, or recieved very few responses (primarily from you and I). General Chat acquired all that extra activity from status updates, so there's absolutely no reason this should be happening, especially considering we always have such great discussions in private messages. Yes, it's great that you got involved to help entertain me, but where the fuck is everyone else, bro?

Thats a good idea, bro. Very indigenous of you, I think we should all strive to be as indigenous as we can to one another!

Maybe they're planning a big surprise party for us, bro? I personally don't think it's the mini forum things that are taking activity.

You know me, bro. Just doing what I can for the cause, the forum is pretty indigenous these days.

I don't think I'd say that?  More like if I don't have any real response to just the actual reference, at least I could continue a discussion interpreting at face value than just having the discussion die.. idk

52 minutes ago, pozzum said:

I spent all day rocking to some tunes yes sirree I don't think I can rock out all night too, you'll have to rock without me.

Am I able to rock all night? Because I picked scissors. Does that mean I have to scissor all night without you, and obliterate the unfortunate souls that picked paper, bro?

I will most definitely keep some tunes playing, to keep the music alive during your absence, bro.

• Bliss 1

10 hours ago, pc-Penguin said:

..Did you just admit you're my mum, bro? Does that mean I'm half Pozzum?!

..did you just assume our biological connection?   Just because I temporarily self identify as a mom doesn't mean I'm self identifying as your mom.