An attempt to start the healing process. Free hat!

HiPcavallo

As I'm sure many of you are already aware, @WallsOfJericurl recently stated he was done. Like many of you I am devastated, Jericurl was a great guy, and he just had a way with hair unlike any other. It's fair to say, that all of our hair is completely fucked without his guidance, bro. Sadly, our hairstyles aren't likely to make it without Jericurl, and we won't be crushing any puss, if our hair looks like shit, bro.

It occurred to me earlier, there really is only one solution. We're all going to have to start wearing hats now, bro. I understand that not everyone can afford a fashionable hat, so to ensure that no one ever has to feel marginalised by their shit hair, I am willing to give each and every one of you a free hat! I intend on making all of these hats personally, and will mail them to you, bro.

To give you an idea of what these hats will look like, here's a picture of my highlighter wearing one at work.

IMG_1303.jpg

I know that hats can't ever hope to fill the void left by Jericurl. But hopefully they will allow us to start the healing process, so that one day we may be able to come to terms with our loss, and move on with our lives, bro.

Important to note.

- All hats will be made out of whatever material(s) that is the most convenient at the time. Most likely paper, or tin foil. Giving each of them, their own unique looks. As such the hats you recieve may differ from the one in the photo.

- You will be required to pay all shipping costs. The hats however, will all be completely free of charge.

• Bliss 2

IMG_1334.gif

It seems I couldn't handle the pressure, bro. Sadly despite my best efforts I could not make enough free hats to meet the demand. I have fifteen on hand right now, they will go to the first fifteen that can pay the shipping costs. Beyond that everyone else will be put on a waiting list, and will recieve their hats as soon as they're ready. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but I can assure you, I will make enough free hats for everyone! I just won't sleep for a few days, bro.

• Bliss 1