[PC MODS] Make all PC MOD Requests Here

LordJustice17

5 minutes ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Check the memory sheet for Scott Steiner and what slot to use.  Idk if there is a pofo or moveset yet those 

Tbh I am probably better off waiting for the Data Editor and Universal Attire Unlocker for everything really. Would make things alot easier.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AznBlusuazn

• Zaiboerelis

• Goon3r73

• WhySoSerious

@Goon3r73 It'll have to replace something, you have to decide what.

- Each belt has two files, a 2000 range file and a 5000 range file
- Each prop has a subfile named for the prop number (ex: 2414.pach)
- Basically to make the belt replace a different belt:
1) Figure out the 2000 and 5000 range numbers of the prop you want to replace with Skeeno's list
2) Rename the files to the appropriate numbers
3) Open them in hex and rename the pach ids to the appropriate numbers
4) Paste the files into the prop folder

Plus may have a function for doing this automatically, although I can't remember for sure.

1 hour ago, LordJustice17 said:

@Goon3r73 It'll have to replace something, you have to decide what.

- Each belt has two files, a 2000 range file and a 5000 range file
- Each prop has a subfile named for the prop number (ex: 2414.pach)
- Basically to make the belt replace a different belt:
1) Figure out the 2000 and 5000 range numbers of the prop you want to replace with Skeeno's list
2) Rename the files to the appropriate numbers
3) Open them in hex and rename the pach ids to the appropriate numbers
4) Paste the files into the prop folder

Plus may have a function for doing this automatically, although I can't remember for sure.

I will have to download Hex First, now isn't that one here as well somewhere. I was thinking of changing the Brahma Bull belt because I am never gonna use it, even if The Rock becomes champion in my Universe. Infact my Universe at some point I am going to edit so its solely a ROH/GFW with a little bit of NJPW thrown in the mix. But it will take some time and work to set up. That's for another day.

I will check out Skeeno's List and go from there regarding the numbers and rename them accordingly. Its the Hex Editing that I am unfamilar with but I assume there is a tutorial with it so I should be fine. I remember someone saying that you don't delete you have to write over am I correct? 

Edit: Actually I may use his belt so I will use the old NXT Women's belt. I will never use that again. Not only that if I completely manage to eff it up I can always put the original files back in and try again until I get the hang of Hex Editor.

Right I am as far as having the files open in HxD. Now its a case of finding where the pach ids are for them.

Wait I am just thinking the ROH belt mod from 2k17 has ids of 2004 and 5004. Should I be naming the NXT Womens old belt in 2k18 to these numbers and then editing the pach ids in HxD to 2004 and 5004? Then paste them in. Actually no that won't work because thats the number of the current WWE Championship.

I will think this over and see what I have to do. I want to do this myself so I learn.

Oh and does it matter that every file now seems to have the HxD icon next to them in the game pac files? Or do I have to change them back to whatever the file was? Sorry I am a pain I know. 

Nope I completely effed it up as I thought I would. I have replaced the original files back for now and hope that some kind soul may do a ROH belt mod but not change the current WWE Championship belt and use one of the old NXT Mens belts or something. Oh well I tried and failed. I will leave the modding to the pros. In other words yourselves.

Edited by Goon3r73

I know that certain folk have released Chris Benoit, but I am thinking about The Four Horsemen. I know Ric Flair is already in game. But how about the likes of Arn Anderson, Steve 'Mongo' McMichael. @AznBlusuazn looks like he his creating Dean Malenko. But it would be good to see the Horsemen in game.

16 hours ago, The Deadman619 said:

anyone PLEASE make SHINSUKE NAKAMURA SURVIVOR SERIES 2017 ATTIRE...

https://imgur.com/a/BblrM

PLEASE !

There is actually quite a good one on the CC. It's not absolutely perfect but for the CC and it's limited tools as regards creativity it's not bad at all.

Edit: Which brings me onto my next request. Apologies if they have already been mentioned but how about The Warlord and The Barbarian when they were managed by Mr Fuji in the late 80's in the old WWF.

Edited by Goon3r73

On 12/1/2017 at 5:20 AM, Z3us said:

Can someone make goldberg 2017 with white beard and updated attire? 442_WM33_04022017mm_9622--dc278377b3bfc1

Pretty sure that someone did this for 2k17. It will work on 2k18. 

54 minutes ago, Michael Hickenbotm said:

Chris Masters

I believe LeonRick did this for 16 or 17, will work on 18

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Pretty sure that someone did this for 2k17. It will work on 2k18. 

I believe LeonRick did this for 16 or 17, will work on 18

Not pofo and moveset available for him

Any Arenas Pack in the works for 2K18? 

Any Belts Pack?

How about proper movesets? 

When can we expect a New String file? Perhaps after the next game patch/update? 

Some of the Wrestlers mods do not work properly. 

Some don't show at all, others show as a BLANK line. (I have 5 like this) 

Including a great Benoit mod.... 

Hogan entrance is not working, every time that I play with him I setup entrance On .... but Hogan appears in the ring and the entrance for his (my) opponent starts. Weird. 

I finally made The Dudley Boyz work in my game! 

This all sounds like rambling all over the place.... but overall, and I don't want to forget to say: Thank You to ALL mod makers for all your work. 

EVEN for those that aren't working properly YET. 

Thank You! 

Edited by drwho269