[PC MODS] Make all PC MOD Requests Here

LordJustice17

On 10/11/2018 at 7:38 PM, sidkaramat said:

I will like to request that someone port parking lot, wyatt compound arenas from WWE 2k19 to have more variety for backstage brawl. Apparently i am not sure about collisions with arena geometry e.g. walls etc,  but as far as level is concerned, arena's are at same level as wwe 2k15/16/17/18 backstage or normal arenas ring.

that would be awsome bro

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AznBlusuazn

• Zaiboerelis

• Goon3r73

• WhySoSerious

Can someone convert Ryback's original entrance file (aka Silverback) to work for 2K19? I don't like the stupid Ryback Rules heel one so I'd like to overwrite it with the Wake UP one with the pyro.

• 2 months later...

Hi im new and i dont have the steam version of the game so.

How can i include mixed tag team and
the miz & marysse entrance or some entrances of mixed tags

thats the only thing i want, thank you for the support

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone make a Bryan Clark WCW Mod. I know there is a Adam Bomb pofo and moveset, but I can't find a PAC file for him or his WCW look. I would like one of his Wrath and Kronik look6bc14-kronik.jpg?w=456&h=352&zoom=2

tumblr_miea1lpfh31rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg9455874_orig.png4714439_orig.jpgwrath.jpg

I'd like to see a "cutscene expansion" mod ... one that adds every cutscene that's int he game available for Create-A-Video, complete with the ability to customize the characters in the cutscenes.

For example, it is total bullshit that I cannot use the arena cutscenes from MyCareer (that is... those that take place in the ring and ringside area, rather than backstage) in Create-A-Video. Why can I only use backstage cutscenes for that?

I'd like a mod that increases the duration for "highlight reel" and "Create-A-Video" clips from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, allowing me to have the whole match in one continuous highlight reel. It would take up a lot of ram, but it would be so worth it!

Edited by stebbinsd

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, mattfick said:

Thank you sooooo much ......can you do this for wwe 2k19 also because i want to port superstars and arenas from newer games to older  but i don't have 2k19 ...so can you help me ...if i successful then i will post ports for games..

9 hours ago, Tiger21 said:

Thank you sooooo much ......can you do this for wwe 2k19 also because i want to port superstars and arenas from newer games to older  but i don't have 2k19 ...so can you help me ...if i successful then i will post ports for games..

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!APPfkhHuzcZY3s4&id=DB1E8E129D8322FF!108966&cid=DB1E8E129D8322FF

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/18/2020 at 10:06 PM, Tiger21 said:

IN WWE 2K18 game runs smoothly in entrance but it slow downs in match so hoe to fix it

could be the mods you have installed and how they were compressed