• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AznBlusuazn

• Zaiboerelis

• Goon3r73

• WhySoSerious

Hello,

Hope you are doing well !

Requesting you to please send me the Kona Crush mods for WWE2k18 to my email : parthdesai81@gmail.com.

Mods include: Pac, Pofo, Movesets, and wem (Entrance Music) files. 

Looknig forward for your reply !

Kind Regards,

Parth Desai

I'm looking to expand my ladies' roster on 2K18 PC and would love to start with this little doll, Portia Perez!

latest?cb=20080811123042

The attire wouldn't matter (though I'm partial to this and her other black and pink outfits), getting her face right would be the most impressive feat.

1. Kofi Kingston 2009 attire ,trons and music

2. Big E old attire, trons and music

3. Brodus Clay ,trons and music plus (Pofo and Movesets)

4. Lord Tensai. trons and music (Pofo and Movesets)

5. Santino Marella ,trons and music (Pofo and Movesets)

6. Aksana ,trons and music (Pofo and Movesets)

7. Sin Cara original blue and yellow attire, trons and music plus black attire

PICTURES

https://imgur.com/a/KFO8Ik3

guys can I ask...did they ever release a Hulk Hogan pack? Hollywood/80's/Current Hulk? 

And if not, is there a way to get him in 2k18....ive been out the loop. But I recently started playing again because of a great sweet fx graphic preset I'm using now and it made the game look beyond incredible on my PC. So I would love to see how a Hogan mod looks on here. 

Thanks 

Vampiro Moveset please :)

16 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

guys can I ask...did they ever release a Hulk Hogan pack? Hollywood/80's/Current Hulk? 

And if not, is there a way to get him in 2k18....ive been out the loop. But I recently started playing again because of a great sweet fx graphic preset I'm using now and it made the game look beyond incredible on my PC. So I would love to see how a Hogan mod looks on here. 

Thanks 

Yep - 

I'm really surprised there's no Lance Storm CAW or Mod on PC. Would be a great asset. Jerry Lynn (there's a CAW) as a mod would be great too. Also a Road Dogg and X Pac with DX attire as there's currently only King of the Ring 99 XPac (Which is a great look but sadly I can't get that mod to work) and Road Dogg with his early NAO attire.

17 hours ago, Robbie686 said:

Vampiro Moveset please :)

Yep - 

dude thanks. I hope I get a understanding of this....

4 hours ago, Tater Tot said:

I'm really surprised there's no Lance Storm CAW or Mod on PC. Would be a great asset. Jerry Lynn (there's a CAW) as a mod would be great too. Also a Road Dogg and X Pac with DX attire as there's currently only King of the Ring 99 XPac (Which is a great look but sadly I can't get that mod to work) and Road Dogg with his early NAO attire.

Yeah this year doesent seem as excited. I think its was because of those patches.....the patches killed the vibe for me