• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AznBlusuazn

• Zaiboerelis

• Goon3r73

• WhySoSerious

Can someone help take files the unlockables npcs that wwe 2k18+ and either send them to me with directions on how to add them to my game or modify my game files so i can reolace.i want to use the NPCs as charactrers in my universe and wwe2k+ unlocks only last until the game is closed. Not able to save the changes...Any ideas??

1 hour ago, john3977 said:

Can someone help take files the unlockables npcs that wwe 2k18+ and either send them to me with directions on how to add them to my game or modify my game files so i can reolace.i want to use the NPCs as charactrers in my universe and wwe2k+ unlocks only last until the game is closed. Not able to save the changes...Any ideas??

When you make the changes you have to make a change in game to save.  So make the NPC unlock change then change Aiden English from Heel to Face, Save, then from Face to Heel, Save. 

17 minutes ago, john3977 said:

I did what you said and he is in  the game after exiting but when i try to edit him in create a superstar the gaem crashes. Im guessing unlockable npc

s cant be edite?

Most mods and npc character cannot be edited in game. They are missing the components needed for in game editing. But you can mod the changes you want. 

10 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Most mods and npc character cannot be edited in game. They are missing the components needed for in game editing. But you can mod the changes you want. 

I made a CAW of a MOD, then I edited his attire.... true story. 

3 hours ago, drwho269 said:

I made a CAW of a MOD, then I edited his attire.... true story. 

I didn’t want to break down the technical part but it depends on what files were included or not in the making of the mod and if the body was Unrendered or not, and how many yobjs were included. This all has to be considered if the mod will crash in CAW or not. I wouldn’t get excited about it 

• Thanks 1