[PC MODS] Make all PC MOD Requests Here

LordJustice17

1 hour ago, AznBlusuazn said:

Leonrick did this one in 2k17 pretty sure. 

Will I be able to download the .pac and just insert it into 2K18 as an alt. attire then?  I haven't tried messing with anything on the 2K17 section of the board since I wasn't sure what is compatible and what isn't.  :-/  

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AznBlusuazn

• Zaiboerelis

• Goon3r73

• WhySoSerious

@AznBlusuazn  I agree with whatever you said and to be honest I read a few tutorials to get into moding, the problems I faced is that i have never used photoshop which is kind of important for moding, besides since English is not my first language I get lost and confused while reading, specially the parts containing numerical values. I know for people familiar with tech terms these thing might sound familiar, but for a person who still uses windows xp these are complicated. (I hv windows 10 just to play 2k18) .. I wl try to find  some abstract from the tutorials and explain how its beyond my level of understanding. Despite moding for 5 years I still have not understood how to give more attires to a character, therefore I install every attire in a new Pac. I hv 6 Shawn michaels, 5 macho mans, 8 warriors, 4 hogans, each in a different Pac .. I am not trying to be lazy here, just saying moding is beyond my capacity unfortunately.

Edited by WWE2k16

Anyone else start WWE today and doesn't work?  Worked fine for 3 months with string but this morning first time ever it wont play.

Forget it, just cleared cache and put string back in .  Works again.  Although hogans taunts and all music reset to default ; ;

Edited by BillyTheKid

Mod

MOD Requests:

Bruno Sammartino
Dory Funk Jr
Terry Funk 
Abdullah The Butcher
The Sheik (original)
Verne Gagne
Jesse Ventura
Adrian Adonis
Adrian Street
Mil Mascaras
Dos Caras
El Canek
Mr. Wrestling II
Tony Atlas
Rocky Johnson
Afa Wild Samoan
Sika Wild Samoan
Stan Hansen
Bruiser Brody
Ivan Kolloff
Nikita Kolloff

Add some more:

Harley Race

Jack Brisco

Jerry Brisco

Paul Orndorff 

Ernie Ladd

Pedro Morales

Mr. Saito

Professor Tanaka

Jumbo Tsuruta

Edited by drwho269

Will Donate for these mods

1. Alex Shelly
2. Shibata
3. Chris Sabin
4. Sakuraba
5. Low Ki
6. Jerry Lynn
7. Amaizing Red
8. Marufuji

9. JEFF JARRETT

Edited by Unicorn.Brand

This may be a long shot but is there anyway to mod a free camera into the game?

Allowing people to switch the camera to a position they want? 

I'm not a big fan of the Royal Rumbles camera and would like to position it so I can see wrestlers enter the ring.

9 hours ago, Jaiharpur said:

This may be a long shot but is there anyway to mod a free camera into the game?

Allowing people to switch the camera to a position they want? 

I'm not a big fan of the Royal Rumbles camera and would like to position it so I can see wrestlers enter the ring.

You have to use the in game video editor to get these angles. 

17 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

You have to use the in game video editor to get these angles. 

But that option is only in highlight reel once the match is over, right? You cant possibly change the game to see a match from a certain angle?  

4 hours ago, XboxFan said:

But that option is only in highlight reel once the match is over, right? You cant possibly change the game to see a match from a certain angle?  

Probably not.

I was curious if there was a "The Giant" mod floating around? Also, I just recently saw a really good Pete Dunn on "The Beast" thread. It's Dunn by him and Brave bird, so you know it's Dunn well. It's a pretty recent release. I was so excited to see it finally Dunn and released

Edited by SimulatedOrganizm
Expanded information
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SimulatedOrganizm said:

I was curious if there was a "The Giant" mod floating around? Also, I just recently saw a really good Pete Dunn on "The Beast" thread. It's Dunn by him and Brave bird, so you know it's Dunn well. It's a pretty recent release. I was so excited to see it finally Dunn and released

LOL