[PC] Make all PC STEAM Creation Requests Here (NOT Mod Requests)

LordJustice17

On 2/8/2018 at 8:47 PM, Zaklan said:

Mortis

LA Parka

Violent J

Shaggy 2 Dope

I'm currently playing on XB and PS4 ... with 2K18 on sale right now, I'm considering hopping to PC and if I do so (within the next couple of days, as I refuse to buy this if it's NOT on sale), I'll make the ICP for you on PC. Here's a link to my XB and PS4 versions:

PS4 - WCW Attires 99/00

XB1 - WWF's 1998 attires

Hello,

I want to apologize ahead of time for a couple of things. 1) The length of my request list & 2) If anyone has already asked for any of them.

I love this game, I just don't have the talent/patience many of you do to make CAWs. If you can do one or more of these, I will be greatly appreciative!! I added photos to help.

Renee Michelle

Renee%20Champ%2002_zpslyphuhok.jpg

Hania

Hania%2001_zpsrzgi7o0b.jpg

Kiera Hogan

Keira%2001_zpsig4v7ugq.jpg

Katie Forbes

Katie%2001_zpsnz40rscw.jpg

Mandy Leon

Mandy_zpsnnby930p.jpg

Mila Naniki

Mila%20Naniki_zpsx6xdczpr.jpg

Kaci Lennox

Kaci_zps38wfz87y.jpg

Maria Manic

Maria%20Manic_zpswpmwcdk8.jpg

Jordynne Grace

Jordynne%20Grace_zpsmutk4jc2.jpg

Dementia D'Rose

Dementia_zps4bnaqtad.jpg

Faye Jackson

Faye%20Jackson_zpsrqioubcg.jpg

On 3/10/2018 at 6:39 PM, cdiebold1 said:

I'm currently playing on XB and PS4 ... with 2K18 on sale right now, I'm considering hopping to PC and if I do so (within the next couple of days, as I refuse to buy this if it's NOT on sale), I'll make the ICP for you on PC. Here's a link to my XB and PS4 versions:

PS4 - WCW Attires 99/00

XB1 - WWF's 1998 attires

they look awesome, both versions, and thx a million, dont see them much on pc community creation

Hi guys. I want to play with The New Age Outlaws but i don't like to much the versions there are now in the CC. I mean, it's good that someome has done Roadd Dogg and Billy Gunn (thank you) but i've multiple problems with missing both logos an faces pictures. So, my request is this, can someone does a new NAO? Maybe with 2 attires for both of them, one in the classic D-Generation X style and the other with New Age Outlaws logo, like this:
  29ee9182f6cfafbd043e3e21f7d74654_crop_ex

Thanks for the attention.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2017 at 9:44 AM, Guest Kenny said:

1.Ricochet

2.Will Ospreay

3.Matt Riddle

4.Jeff Cobb

5.Keith lee

6.Donovan Dijak

how can i download them with pc

• 2 weeks later...

1. A good Hangman Page (with his actual attire + a good face morph).

2. A good Jay White (there is an okay one uploaded already, but the face texture on him has unfortunately been affected by the blank logo glitch).

3. War Machine/Raiders (the one's that are currently on CC have also been affected by the stupid blank logo glitch).

4. David Finlay (again, with his actual attire and a decent face morph).

5. KUSHIDA (the one's that are already on CC are just bad).

6. A good Beretta. 

7. Chuckie T.

8. A Rocky Romero with an actual face texture and at least some face morphing done.

9. Motor City Machine Guns. 

10. Scorpio Sky (can't have SoCal Uncensored without him).

11. A good Katsuyori Shibata (really surprised there isn't one already).

12. Michael Elgin (there's a decent one uploaded already, but he doesn't have his proper attire).

13. Some of the NJPW Young Lions. Don't really care which ones. 

Edited by Sycotic

16 hours ago, Sycotic said:

1. A good Hangman Page (with his actual attire + a good face morph).

2. A good Jay White (there is an okay one uploaded already, but the face texture on him has unfortunately been affected by the blank logo glitch).

3. War Machine/Raiders (the one's that are currently on CC have also been affected by the stupid blank logo glitch).

4. David Finlay (again, with his actual attire and a decent face morph).

5. KUSHIDA (the one's that are already on CC are just bad).

6. Yoshinobu Kanemaru (would love to have him for my NJPW Universe, as he is one half of the jr. tag champs).

7. A good Beretta. 

8. Chuckie T.

9. A Rocky Romero with an actual face texture and at least some face morphing done.

10. Motor City Machine Guns. 

11. Scorpio Sky (can't have SoCal Uncensored without him).

12. A good Katsuyori Shibata (really surprised there isn't one already).

13. Michael Elgin (there's a decent one uploaded already, but he doesn't have his proper attire).

14. TAKA Michinoku.

15. RPG3K.

16. Yuji Nagata.

16. Some of the NJPW Young Lions. Don't really care which ones. 

Hi, I have updated Jay White with a better face (don't hesitate to tell me if there is a problem with the logo). Tag : BlackBen83 / Jay / ROH NJPW if you want.

I've also done another ROH and NJPW guyz like Silas Young, Kenny King, Berretta and Romero. But the "Trent?" I've now (not uploaded) have a better face without beard :D, another guyz aren't uploaded for the moment like RPG3k, Taka Michinoku and Ryusuke Taguchi.

Ben

Cheers pal, I'm a huge fan of your CAWs and use a lot of them in my Universe mode. Though I have to say that your Jay White isn't as great as some of your other work, no offence! The face morph, body morph and even his attire need a lot of work. Jay White aside, your Trent's actually pretty decent, even with the outdated look. Definitely going to use him until you upload an updated one. :D

P.S. Do you have any idea for when you're going to have RPG3K and Taka up on CC? :D

14 hours ago, Sycotic said:

Cheers pal, I'm a huge fan of your CAWs and use a lot of them in my Universe mode. Though I have to say that your Jay White isn't as great as some of your other work, no offence! The face morph, body morph and even his attire need a lot of work. Jay White aside, your Trent's actually pretty decent, even with the outdated look. Definitely going to use him until you upload an updated one. :D

P.S. Do you have any idea for when you're going to have RPG3K and Taka up on CC? :D

Thanks dude :) I really appreciate.

No problem, I can upload the Roppongi 3k (Yoei and Sho) tonight if you want, but the faces needs some work again :p, but caws are good to play in NJPW jr show and ROH.

I have just finished Taka Michinoku (Suzuki Gun attire) yesterday, I'll upload him tonight also.

See you tonight ;)

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

7 minutes ago, BlackBen83 said:

Thanks dude :) I really appreciate.

No problem, I can upload the Roppongi 3k (Yoei and Sho) tonight if you want, but the faces needs some work again :p, but caws are good to play in NJPW jr show and ROH.

I have just finished Taka Michinoku (Suzuki Gun attire) yesterday, I'll upload him tonight also.

See you tonight ;)

Ben

Thanks a bunch, I can't wait! :D

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:50 AM, Sycotic said:

Thanks a bunch, I can't wait! :D

Sorry for double post :)

- Suzuki Gun on PC CC : Tag : Taka Michinoku - El Desperado - Suzuki Gun - NJPW (KES again available)

- Ryusuke Taguchi : Tag : NJPW - Ryusuke Taguchi - BlackBen83

04/29/2018 Updates on CC.

- Roppongi 3k : Tag : Roppongi - NJPW ROH - Sho - Yoh (Updated face textures fixed)

- Yuji Nagata : Tag : Yuji Nagata - Blue Justice - NJPW  ;)

Have a nice day all !

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Requesting the same versions of Honky Tonk Man and Colonel Mustafa (Iron Sheik) that appeared in WWE 2K15 and 16 to be uploaded to Community Creations.   The ones online now look like someone just made em quickly using preset templates. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:09 PM, GreatDoink said:

Anyone made a good version of War Machine/War Raiders? The only ones uploaded are missing their tattoos/images.

I plan to do them :) just need to work all the tatts of Raymond Rowe.

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83