[PC] Make all PC STEAM Creation Requests Here (NOT Mod Requests)

LordJustice17

In desperate need of:

1. NEW JACK.  Kudos to anybody that can get that mangled forehead right.

2. WCW-era DAFFNEY would also be appreciated!

3. NORMAN SMILEY when he was WCW Hardcore champion.

4. ALEX WRIGHT.

5. LA PARKA.

Edited by BaronWVS

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i'd like to request 9 created wrestlers.

Elijah Burke ECW run any attire he used

Torrie Wilson updated to Royal rumble attire or classic

Stacy Keibler any attire of your choice.

Melina any attire

Eugene long curly hair version of 2005

Gunner from TNA

Low Ki

Mr.Kennedy or Mr.Anderson ( I remember seeing a caw in the community creations of pc community but it seems to have been pulled down idk why :( )

Ashley Massaro 2006 run where she has long hair.

The girls on community creation like torrie stacy and ashley exist there but options are limited and they dont seem to have face photos on so they don't look good or realistic..

i'm willing to pay i'm serious...but only if I like the work

On 02/11/2017 at 2:57 PM, ChrisGreece7 said:
  1. CM Punk
  2. Kurt Angle
  3. Adam Cole
  4. Kenny Omega
  5. RVD
  6. Batista
  7. Cody Rhodes
  8. Bobby Lasley
  9. Drew Galloway
  10. Dudleys

I know 3 of them can be obtained normally but you need special editions and pre order

I have CM Punk, Adam Cole and Bobby Lashley uploaded if you want to check those out and I'm currently working on Kenny Omega.

@Sup3rC10ud made an awesome Cody Rhodes, you should go and download it.

20 hours ago, Daniela said:

Hello i'd like to request 9 created wrestlers.

Elijah Burke ECW run any attire he used

Torrie Wilson updated to Royal rumble attire or classic

Stacy Keibler any attire of your choice.

Melina any attire

Eugene long curly hair version of 2005

Gunner from TNA

Low Ki

Mr.Kennedy or Mr.Anderson ( I remember seeing a caw in the community creations of pc community but it seems to have been pulled down idk why :( )

Ashley Massaro 2006 run where she has long hair.

The girls on community creation like torrie stacy and ashley exist there but options are limited and they dont seem to have face photos on so they don't look good or realistic..

i'm willing to pay i'm serious...but only if I like the work

Hey man i made torrie wilson and stacy keibler. look at my thread :)http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/68837-jonasslashers-caws-showcase-gail-kim-and-victoria-uploaded-wrestlemania-30-jazz-sable-wrestlemania-19-arena-torrie-wilson-stacy-keibler-molly-holly/

6 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

You did them? I actually liked your molly holly one but something threw me off from ur stacy keibler and torrie wilson ones..perhaps u can maybe add some more meat to torrie's arms and maybe idk..make stacy's face a bit more realistic? your choices were actually the better out of the small bunch that I liked but not good enough bcuz of that for me to download them :( for those reasons i mentioned..

On 2/8/2018 at 6:32 AM, Daniela said:

You did them? I actually liked your molly holly one but something threw me off from ur stacy keibler and torrie wilson ones..perhaps u can maybe add some more meat to torrie's arms and maybe idk..make stacy's face a bit more realistic? your choices were actually the better out of the small bunch that I liked but not good enough bcuz of that for me to download them :( for those reasons i mentioned..

you do know you could always change the arms yourself. i checked and i didnt do anything with the arms on the torrie wilson. All in all im happy with how they look. you can always search for a better stacy face ref, its not easy. try making some on your own and youll realize how difficult it is to make faces. we need people making stuff not people who are comfortable and just waiting for gold to drop from the sky.

11 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

you do know you could always change the arms yourself. i checked and i didnt do anything with the arms on the torrie wilson. All in all im happy with how they look. you can always search for a better stacy face ref, its not easy. try making some on your own and youll realize how difficult it is to make faces. we need people making stuff not people who are comfortable and just waiting for gold to drop from the sky.

Agree with this guy, well maybe i cant make caw, but i know how hard to make it, if you dont like it then update by yourself, or find other caw, or maybe make it by your own. At least this guy is contribute and giving something for other people to enjoy

Making just one request: Rosemary from Impact Wrestling in her current outfit with her current facepaint. I've seen others do it for PS4 but not for PC. Thanks in advance if anyone can do it!