3 mordecai 

4 wcw midajah

5 amy weber

6 terri runnels 

7 the kat

8 lacey von erich 

9 heidenreich 

10 dawn marie 

I'm terrible at caws, so i need help. I'm trying to make a ruthless agression universe mode, mostly based off of 06-08. I just need these superstars to finish it.

• MVP (like the purple attire)
  • Finlay
  • Randy Orton (without the sleeve tattoos)
  • Batista (with hair)
  • Cryme Tyme
  • Deuce and Domino
  • Cade & Murdoch

Thanks to anyone who makes these!

Edited by PapaD

Guest hulkamania

im rubbish at creating caws id really appreciate if someone could create scott steiners freak Midajah o'hearn also would love to see  wcw Scott Norton and also Heidenreich who had a great match with undertaker also would love to see muhammed hassan who could have been a real star in wwe if used properly im also surprised not to see attitude eras divas Terri and the kat really wanna use them for my universe mode

guys anybody know if there's a show for wcw vs wwf or even a created arena ive tried to search cant see anything would love to see arens or shows of wcw vs wwf or even wwf vs ecw vice versa

Is anyone able to make a couple of generic titles for me? I’m not looking for anything super fancy, just something that’s looks good. I’m just really bad at making them. I’d be happy if you made them from all in game logos. All I’m looking for is very generic non brand associated belts. I’m looking for a world Title, tag team titles, a women’s title, and maybe a mid card belt. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.