[XBOX] Make all XBOX ONE Creation Requests Here

LordJustice17

Hey so since 2k is not letting me upload my own images because I do not have xbox live but do have an internet connection to download the images, so I was wondering if someone could take these pictures and put them on xbox one and tell me their username.

Thanks ahead of time.

latest?cb=20140809173623

wwe_judgment_day_logo_by_darkvoidpicture

Edited by cooperboyd
wrong photos

7 hours ago, cooperboyd said:

Hey so since 2k is not letting me upload my own images because I do not have xbox live but do have an internet connection to download the images, so I was wondering if someone could take these pictures and put them on xbox one and tell me their username.

Thanks ahead of time.

latest?cb=20140809173623

wwe_judgment_day_logo_by_darkvoidpicture

You can download/upload content just fine without a xbox gold account.

Hey folks

I am looking for a ripped jeans texture. With my Violet Lennox CAW I have textured the HBK chaps to look like denim chaps, (sort of like Mickie Knuckles early look), I want the chaps to have a more ragged and worn appearance. I was hoping someone would be kind enough to point me in the direction of some logos or textures that could work. 

Guest Big Hoopz

I'd love to see a latter-day WCW Rick Steiner (I tried making one and I fell flat) and a good Austin Aries. None of the one's on X1 are as good as the ones on PS4.

Really appreciate your creative stuff. Makes the game hundred times better.

But I'm missing some key attitude era characters this year who were in last year but sadly got taken out.

Bradshaw & Farooq

Billy Gunn & Road Dogg

Bubba Ray & D-Von

Old-School Christian (I've seen an Old School Edge Version already)

And is there any chance of getting Too Cool back together and the Radicalz?

And maybe the legendary D'Lo Brown and Sexual Chocolate Mark Henry would be amazing.

So I can really start my attitude universe. :D

I know it's a lot but that would be an awesome addition.

would love to see someone make some Lucha Underground guys Pentagon Dark, Mil Muertes, The Mack, Cage, Kill Shot, Dante Fox

from NJPW..Guerrillas of Destiny, Sanada, Roppongi 3k, Taka Michinoku 

Looking for a few guys. Specifically TNA. If you have or know a tag with any of these including their entrance and moveset let me know!

Alberto El Patron

Johnny Mundo

EC3

Bobby Lashley

Moose

Brian Cage

Mike Kanellis

Garza Jr

Edited by Silf Gonna Silf

Can someone please create:

Necro Butcher

Thumbtack Jack

Tyrus (the 2 Brodus clay models kinda suck)

Crazzy Steve 

Kongo Kong

Thanks & Cheers 

Edited by GoodApollo506

On 11/29/2017 at 7:58 PM, Aguila316 said:

I would like to see someone try a Sean O'Haire or Chuck Palumbo, also 2003 Bradshaw with the proper tights with the APA logos

i can try APA.

On 12/1/2017 at 10:11 AM, Zamasu said:

Can someone help me with logos for a Codebreaker Y2J2iurk81.jpg

I'll take it.

Edited by ItsVedaTime

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please make a Raditz CAW? He's my favorite DBZ character EVER (no lie, even if people think I'm crazy for loving him) & I'm really upset he's not going to be in Dragon Ball FighterZ! I don't think he'll make it as DLC too BUT I hope I'm wrong!! If at the very least someone can't make an overall Raditz CAW for me, is there anyway someone can at least do either:

1) Face & Overall Body Morphing, and then I can just play around with the rest of his attire?

2) Someone just make his specific Saiyan Armor, and then I play around with his hair & the rest of his costume?!

I'm in desperate need of this & I really want to use this Raditz CAW for the MyCareer mode!! I beg of someone to please do this for me?!?!?!

Edited by MDInnerHarbor31
Emphasizing two words