[XBOX] Make all XBOX ONE Creation Requests Here

LordJustice17

RULES

- ONLY requests for XBOX Creations should be made in this thread.

- ALL requests for XBOX Creations should be made here, NOT in other threads.

- DO NOT request previously requested or already created items (use the search functions).

- DO NOT tag specific creators.

- REFERENCE PICS are not required but may be helpful (just don't flood the thread with too many).

- FAILURE to follow the above rules may result in post removals, warnings, or suspensions.

PREVIOUS REQUESTS

Characters

Other Requests

• LordJustice17 pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Big new guy

Can someone please make a blue trunks Jericho 

Seth Rollins summerslam 16,17 

Roman Regins no mercy 17 /summerslam 17 attires please. 

Hi, Can Somebody please create  Ava Storie, she is my favorite wrestler... I'm only 17 not used to these games ):

This is Ava Storie, She works for Impact Wrestling DKrRu4EV4AESP2a.jpg

• Like 1

Guest Draconii-Rak

Someone can do Io Shirai CAW? With an attire like this one or from around that time.19s86d.jpg

Ideally with Move-Set and optional second attire.

Also searching for Move-Sets for Tony Nese and Mustafa Ali.

Thanks guys!

Hey guys, been downloading a lot of the CAWs for years now and decided it's time to sign up and become part of the community!

Is there any chance somebody could make D'Lo Brown in his Summerslam '99 style attire/optional second attire with purple detail instead of white (I'd imagine this will be quicker than the NoD attire). Haven't seen a decent D'Lo in the last few years on CC as his face seems quite tricky to get right.

Also after a good quality X-Pac and Road Dogg so I can complete DX in my Universe mode.

I've included a couple of reference photos (Hopefully not more than what is welcome) Hopefully somebody out there has the textures for said characters from the previous games and it will be quick work :).

I'm not great at making CAWs but I've uploaded some fictional characters such as Power Rangers and some characters from the Resident Evil series, I'll upload more once my online ranking goes up. Feel free to check those out.

I've never been great at getting the face image import tool to look good on my characters, I've used image templates for the facial textures etc. but the eyebrows on my image always seem to stretch to the hairline and quite often there's random colour smudges on the in-game model when applied? If anybody has any useful tutorial videos on how to do it effectively I'd be most grateful :)

GT: ts2007

EDIT: I took a stab at X-Pac this morning, turned out ok but the face feels a little off even with a texture. It’s up on CC for those that want to check it out.

tumblr_oj1rgpvS6t1rg89a6o1_1280.jpg
ae3b3b0b7ee2ed38b4e485923debed61.jpg
16RDJJ_RAW_04261999_0001.jpg

Edited by ts2007
  • Like 1

I need only one man to beat the piss outta all the cruiserweight division and hold the championship until 2k19 comes out.. and I don’t mean that lame ass purple belt either...

I would like...

The Prince of Punk, Shannon Moore. Thanks.

On 10/13/2017 at 2:07 AM, SCSA fan said:

already one on cc

The Face Is a little wonky on the Ellsworth CAW, I was hoping for a more in game looking Ellsworth, Possibly This Attire?2d2d4e12d746748fb48df95081a6aa58--nikki-

On 10/15/2017 at 11:07 PM, ts2007 said:

Hey guys, been downloading a lot of the CAWs for years now and decided it's time to sign up and become part of the community!

Is there any chance somebody could make D'Lo Brown in his Summerslam '99 style attire/optional second attire with purple detail instead of white (I'd imagine this will be quicker than the NoD attire). Haven't seen a decent D'Lo in the last few years on CC as his face seems quite tricky to get right.

Also after a good quality X-Pac and Road Dogg so I can complete DX in my Universe mode.

I've included a couple of reference photos (Hopefully not more than what is welcome) Hopefully somebody out there has the textures for said characters from the previous games and it will be quick work :).

I'm not great at making CAWs but I've uploaded some fictional characters such as Power Rangers and some characters from the Resident Evil series, I'll upload more once my online ranking goes up. Feel free to check those out.

I've never been great at getting the face image import tool to look good on my characters, I've used image templates for the facial textures etc. but the eyebrows on my image always seem to stretch to the hairline and quite often there's random colour smudges on the in-game model when applied? If anybody has any useful tutorial videos on how to do it effectively I'd be most grateful :)

GT: ts2007

EDIT: I took a stab at X-Pac this morning, turned out ok but the face feels a little off even with a texture. It’s up on CC for those that want to check it out.

i feel like i should be offended as i did a d'lo last year. lmao

https://ibb.co/diOPVa

at any rate, i'm doing him and the dx army this year if you're interested

10 hours ago, kevan1700 said:

i feel like i should be offended as i did a d'lo last year. lmao

https://ibb.co/diOPVa

at any rate, i'm doing him and the dx army this year if you're interested

Wasn’t meant in that tone. There may have been one/it wasn’t there when I did look. I just never came across one. I didn’t play it as much as I’d have liked to last year though.

That’s a real good D’Lo! Be ace to have him like that this year.

I’ll be sure to grab your CAWs once they’re up though! Thanks 🙏 

Edited by ts2007
  • Like 1

Who makes the best early HBK attires? mid 90s HBK.....Dont really have a request for just one attire really because nearly everything he wore in that era was awesome....Just looking for a HBK attire creator.