[PS4] Make all PLAYSTATION 4 Creation Requests Here

LordJustice17

11 hours ago, Slate80 said:

I would like to request a solid 97 and 98 WCW roster with PPV Arenas of that era.

Is anyone planing to do WCW?

Guess the most Creators going for Caws of ROH or other leagues i dont even know someone from. Or a Billion Hogans and Coles :)

Maybe its my age  i grow up with WCW ans Attitude Era. Which had better characters as it is today 

since Hova is most likely going to be on pc or x1 most like i'm going to try to pick up the slack with arenas if some people can contribute arena aprons i think i could do the rest.

i planned on doing WCW arenas from 95 - 99 anyway

i'm not much of a cawer but i've done custom arenas since THQ made Custom arenas a thing in wwe 12 lol

hope you attempt your booker and stevie ray as well as hugh morrus again!

44 minutes ago, Jai said:

since Hova is most likely going to be on pc or x1 most like i'm going to try to pick up the slack with arenas if some people can contribute arena aprons i think i could do the rest.

i planned on doing WCW arenas from 95 - 99 anyway

i'm not much of a cawer but i've done custom arenas since THQ made Custom arenas a thing in wwe 12 lol

hope you attempt your booker and stevie ray as well as hugh morrus again!

I still have the textures of all old Creations somewhere  maybe Ill give it a try 

20 hours ago, Guest Mksd35 said:

All these and The Mae Young Classic Competitors and heavy machinery 

Forgot to mention machinery. Also street profits, liv Morgan, Mandy rose, riddick moss and Tino Sabbatelli wouldn't be too bad. Would like to have a good nxt roster.

Here are some CAWs I would like to request and I prefer if the move set and entrance is also done for each request please.

Homicide 
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian 
Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley 
The Briscoe Brothers 
Rocky Romero & Berretta
Low Ki (Older ROH attire not in a suit)
Bad Luck Fale
Tetsuya Naito
Evil
Katsuyori Shibata
Tama Tonga & Tonga Loa
Moose
Hanson & Ray Rowe (Prefer the current face paint War Machine attires)
Tomohiro Ishii
Juice Robinson
El Desperado
Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr

Here is a list of my female CAW requests
Nicole Savoy
Rachel Ellering/Evers
Sienna
Taryn Terrell
UFC Fighter Paige VanZant
Sonya Deville
Sarah Logan
Solo Darling w/ Furry Ears and Tail entrance attire
Renee Michelle (from Mae Young Classic)

Thanks in advance to everyone who can fulfill my requests. 

I would love to see someone give some of the bigger deathmatch wrestlers some love.  I would like to see the likes of MASADA, Nick Gage, Ricky Shane Page, John Wayne Murdoch, Ian Rotten, SHLAK, Devon Moore etc..

I'm a huge AJ Styles mark.  Fantastic that his current player model  is in the game obviously and given how accurate the create a wrestler models look this year, (they are almost comparable to in game player models of WWE Superstars on the roster.)   Would be fantastic to get a retro TNA AJ Styles.  I've seen some good ones in 2k16 and 2k17, but they always do the Blue and red "Superman attire and his hairstyle and appearance from that time period, instead of his earlier attires with different hairstyle and appearance.  I would love it if we could get a level of attires on par with player models of WWE Superstars on the roster in game. 

Early TNA/WWE tryout

And the X-Styles attire pictured in this link

http://wrestlingpundit.com/dixie-aj-styles-phenomenal/

And as many 2005 attires as possible

Hard Justice 2005 pictured here

http://www.goldenagepodcast.com/show/episode44

Bound for Glory 2005

I've been trying to find a forum like this to request CAWs. I tried another forum and got denied like 20 times before someone told me about this one. I have a list of CAWs i am looking for. The work some of you all do is amazing and there are some real quality CAWs out there, and i'm hoping to find some versions of the following guys that are as good as the Adam Cole and CM Punk CAWS that have been created. Here is my list:

Warlord & Barbarian

Leo Kruger

Damien Sandow

Shelton Benjamin

Steiner Brothers

APA

Heavy Machinery

Andrade 'Cien' Almas

Umaga

Tazz

Haku

Yokozuna